Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
This is a book my pastor finished writing and it has just been published. I picked up a copy and have been reading it and I must say that it is fantastic. Not because it reaffirms what I believe, but because it is so deep. I would encourage everyone to at least skim the book, especially non-Christians. The information--and questions--it has in it seriously 'rewrites' Christianity and makes sense out of a number of issues.

Please order me! Or don't pay the money but pick up a copy at your local bookstore and flip through it!

Shakyamunison
I'm glad for you! but is this technically spam?

I'm not giving you a bad time, I'm just curious.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I'm glad for you! but is this technically spam?

I'm not giving you a bad time, I'm just curious.
It is not intended to be...I honestly want people to read this book--hell, I don't care if they buy it or not--and really see what Christianity is about. If the mods think this is too much promotion/spam/advertising, I will start going through the book and posting areas of importance.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by FeceMan
It is not intended to be...I honestly want people to read this book--hell, I don't care if they buy it or not--and really see what Christianity is about. If the mods think this is too much promotion/spam/advertising, I will start going through the book and posting areas of importance.

You know, that is a good idea. That way people can talk about it. You see the point, if you just link to it, no one will go read it. I just figured this out for myself. That's why I posted the SGI peace proposal on the General forum. I got people to talk about it, at least for a little while.

finti
I dont need others to tell me what I allready know

debbiejo
Why did he chose the title "Velvet Elvis".....

Bardock42
How Controversal this book is.....funny.......it seems to me that there are people that can't stand this Rob Person and others that seem to think he shits gold.......very weird...and 32 Comments...holy shit....people use that as a Forum....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.