Count Dooku, Jango Fett and Boba Fett in Episode II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ninja
Count Dooku was an interesting character, but to me he just didn't have the intimidating presence that Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and Dath Sidious had. Darth Maul was obvious with his devil like appearance. Vader had that awesome iron mask. Darth Sidious was more sinister with his hood pulled over his face than he was (as the Emperor in ESB and ROTJ) with his face showing. Dooku was a great fighter, but I wouldn't say he's a better fighter than Darth Maul. I'd say they were equal.

Jango Fett was cool. I was a little surprised he was able to kill a Jedi with his blaster and saved Dooku. I was expecting Dooku to cut that Jedi in half. However, Jango was stupid not to jump-jet away Mace Windu, like he did with Obi-Wan. He paid for his mistake . . . with his life.

I thought Boba was going to like another "Little Annie" clone. He wasn't. He was clearly like father was . . . very tough. Young Boba was well done as was Jango until his one mistake.

Ushgarak
Blimey, I thought Dooku had at least ten times the screen presence of Maul. Not only because Chris Lee plays a damn fine bad guy, but alsoi because he actually was given some characterisation! From his

"It may be difficult to secure your release..."

line onwards (complete with the evil sparkle behind his eyes as he said it) I knew this was a bad guy I would always love.

He was way better than Maul, in my opinion. Obi-Wan did passably against Maul as a Padawan, but was annihilated by Dooku ten years on, Dooku even held his own against Yoda!

I very much doubt that Jango saved Dooku. If that Jedi had made an aggressive move towards Dooku he would have died just as quick. Dooku was just too arrogant to react at once against so minor a threat, I feel. (I class as minor any Jedi who can be so easily dealt with)

But yeah, Jango did get a little thrashed by Windu, didn't he? Windu couldn't have made it all seem any easier! Gave a rather contemtuous look afterwards as well.

Dexx
Maul had that mistery 'round him...
Dooku.....i dunno....i met his tipe of a guy in some other movies too.

finti
I think he means that Maul had a bad ass/ evil look and apperance, kind of scary. More Vaderish, while Dooku is more slick, clever and cunning... maybe.

Dexx
I admit......Dooku is a way better fighter than Maul...
But...yoda...well...the little one was a big surprise. I only heard about what he can do...yoda the skilled saber fighter..force use...and so on. But seeing him in action.....hohoho....nice dirtected. He's the only jedi that can hold ground with dooku.
Pe rhaps there's Annie...when he's older......or even a more Xperienced Obi.

yerssot
hehe, Sarr enters Order, gets knighthood, becomes master, gets in JC, fights in Clone Wars, get slaughtered big grin

LaurenE147
Dooku was barely able to hold his own against Yoda. He had to knock over the column and make Yoda catch it just so he could get away proving that he knew he was going to lose. He's a coward.

yerssot
so? he only had to start the war, not perish!

Ushgarak
Indeed, and ANYONE who can hold their own against Yoda gets a ton of respect from me!

yerssot
when are you going to start respecting me then, Ush? big grin

Dexx
Master Windu might have a chance against Dooku.

Ushgarak
Certainly would be an interesting fight.

Dexx
god...and we must wait 1093 days...!!! sad

Julie
oh don't dispare yet...enjoy Attack of the Clones while it's in the theatres!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Ninja
Do you think Boba Fett will be in Episode III?

peluffo
Yes, he will be. McCallum already say so.

Darth Ninja
I wonder if he will be wearing Mandalorian armor battlesuit?

LaurenE147
Probably not. He'll probably still be just a boy.

Captain REX
A year or two older than in AOTC though.

Jedi Mercenary
Slave 1's his now, I wanna see him flyin around, shootin up jedi.

LaurenE147
If my dad was killed by a Jedi then I'd have a huuuuuuge grudge.

Captain REX
It would be so frickin narly if Vader and Palpy hired Boba Fett to kill Jedi with them. evil face

Darth Ninja
Perhaps Boba will kill Jar Jar . . . laughing out loud

Dexx
swim, jar jar will from boba. Boba's jetpack, shortcircuit will smile

Emperor Helmet
You guys do realize that Boba Fett will be 12 or 13 in Episode III, right?

yerssot
I do, they don't apperently

Emperor Helmet
big grin

Dexx
judge him by the size, do you?

yerssot
apperently yes

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

Dexx
Yoda small he is too

Darth Ninja
I think it would be cool to watch young Boba spaz out, tackle Jar Jar, knock him to the groud and strangle the shit out of him (as Jar Jar's eye's bulge out). laughing out loud

KJ
Lucas said that Boba won't be a bounty hunter in Ep3.

queeq
Indeed he did. Since EpII and III are only a short while apart, Boba won;t be much older than 11 years old. Hardly the age for a tough Bounty Hunter. Frankly, I'd doubt we'll see him again before ESB.

Ushgarak
Oh, but GL also indicated he would be in the film, queeq.

queeq
He did? Oh okay.

Ushgarak
Still, his 'indications' are not always 100%

queeq
Indeed. And if it's a minor appearance he might even cut it in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.