Disney DVD/VHS Collections?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cinemaddiction
I'm curious what animated Disney films everyone owns? Now, the Disney DVD collections are a little more impressive, due to the older films rarity, so, share away!

Alice in Wonderland 2 Disc SE
Bambi 2 Disc SE
Beauty and the Beast 2 Disc SE (OOP)
Fantasia 60th Ann. Edition (OOP)
Finding Nemo 2 Disc SE
The Incredibles 2 Disc SE
The Lion King 2 Disc SE (OOP)
Monsters, Inc 2 Disc SE
Sleeping Beauty 2 Disc SE (OOP)
Snow White 2 Disc SE (OOP)

Now, I sold both "Toy Story" movies, since they're being re-released, otherwise I'd have all the PIXAR films. Also, I'm really wanting "The Little Mermaid". I got "Fantasia" today for $11!

Darth Nauj
Well I never got the snow white and beauty and the beast dvd collections mad Im so dumb messed anyways I only have the lion king one and finding nemo. the rest I have in vhs But I really want to buy the alice in wonderland, bambi and aladdin before they go into the vault. I heard that the little mermaid special dvd one is coming out until 2008 which really bites mad thats like my favorite

JKozzy
I have so many Disney VHS's from when I was little... I haven't the time to list them off right now, but I got the deluxe edition of the Aladdin release that occured sometime in October/November of last year. Came in a neat box, with artwork, limited edition reel prints, and a storybook, along with the 2-disc set. I think it was $35, but its my favorite Disney movie, and it was worth it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.