The thread I will look at in 14 hrs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
I will look at this thread in about 14 to 15 hrs,

Sleep,then work,Post what u want,cause in 14 hrs I WILL KNOW WHAT U SAID ABOUT ME!!! mad

§P0oONY
kmcdude sucks

The Ones
jeez what a total waste of space

snake_eyes616
Lame.

Sun Ce
nah call him a Lamer...

Gen. Grevious
Kmcdude is cool.

Jackie Malfoy
siht daerht skcus!jmteehee

Neo_Version 7
kmcdude is a pussy and a ****.

BENITO
10_6_8

Bun Bun
love ya dude love

Revernd Maynard

Bun Bun
Hiya Rev love
how u doin?

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Bun Bun
Hiya Rev love
how u doin? meh, okie dokie....you??

Bun Bun
same. its to eairly for me but i had to do a dumb paper for class.

Revernd Maynard
same. its to eairly for me but i had to do a dumb paper for class. evillaugh i dont start any kind of school until september 6th

Bun Bun
damn no fair. well i only got 2 more weeks of this college prep program im in. and then im gonna go for the winter semester to really start college.

Revernd Maynard
damn no fair. well i only got 2 more weeks of this college prep program im in. and then im gonna go for the winter semester to really start college. laughing we have fall semesters, and i say screw prep programs

Bun Bun
yeah we do 2. Im in Mi. but we got winter semesters 2. Yeah my college is bein paid for fully cuz i cant see 2 well so i had to do this. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Revernd Maynard
yeah we do 2. Im in Mi. but we got winter semesters 2. Yeah my college is bein paid for fully cuz i cant see 2 well so i had to do this. roll eyes (sarcastic) where are you going to?

Bun Bun
Im goin to macomb commuiety college for 2 years (i cant spell) and then im going to Western michigan university for the rest. u plannin on any college?

Revernd Maynard
Im goin to macomb commuiety college for 2 years (i cant spell) and then im going to Western michigan university for the rest. u plannin on any college? in about a year i'm going to Western if nothing gets ****ed up, but if something does get ****ed up, i'm going to Grand Rapids Community College

Bun Bun
Thats cool. yeah im there right now and i really like western and kalamazoo its a totally party town eek! U no what u wanna do like in the furture?

Revernd Maynard
Thats cool. yeah im there right now and i really like western and kalamazoo its a totally party town eek! U no what u wanna do like in the furture? i'm just going there to get my business degree and maybe open up a music store, somewhere you can go to buy instruments and take lessons and stuff like that

Bun Bun
Thats awesome. at lest u got something ur shootin for. do u play n e nstruments?

Revernd Maynard
Thats awesome. at lest u got something ur shootin for. do u play n e nstruments? drums.....

what are you going to school for?

Bun Bun
O yeah duh... u told me that.. i do 2 a lil.

Im gonna go for psychology.

Revernd Maynard

Im gonna go for psychology. i think you told me that also

psychology, eh? sounds......fun........child psych? or what kind of feild?

HimoKun

Im gonna go for psychology.

Same as I am right now.

Bun Bun
That cool. yeah child phych... how u guess...lol I love kids big grin

Revernd Maynard
That cool. yeah child phych... how u guess...lol I love kids big grin i am the guessing master big grin

HimoKun
Child? Your gunna have lots of fun wit hthat. .

Bun Bun
lol yeah i guess u r... yeah i no.. im the oldest of 5 and i babysit all the time so i think i can handel it.

Revernd Maynard
lol yeah i guess u r... yeah i no.. im the oldest of 5 and i babysit all the time so i think i can handel it. yeah, you most likely will

Bun Bun
hehe yup. what high school u goin to rev?

Revernd Maynard
Jenison high school big grin

Revernd Maynard
sly

Bun Bun
O ok coolness. you ever been to rochester hills?

Revernd Maynard
O ok coolness. you ever been to rochester hills? negative.....i never go anywhere big grin

Bun Bun
lol ahhh i c. me too normally unless its to the movies.

Revernd Maynard
lol ahhh i c. me too normally unless its to the movies. same here

Bun Bun
hehe but sadly i havent been to the moves in a while. the last one i saw was war of the worlds.

Revernd Maynard
hehe but sadly i havent been to the moves in a while. the last one i saw was war of the worlds. droolio.....last weekend i saw Wedding Crashers....this weekend The Dukes of Hazzard.....Jessica Simpson droolio

Bun Bun
O nice yeah shes hott..... u like it? i really really wanna c the wedding crashers.

Revernd Maynard
O nice yeah shes hott..... u like it? i really really wanna c the wedding crashers. Wedding Crashers was the funniest movie i have seen an a long time droolio and there was nudity in it

Bun Bun
O awesomeness!! yeah i just saw jeepers creepers 2 on tv... that was a ... weird movie.

Revernd Maynard
O awesomeness!! yeah i just saw jeepers creepers 2 on tv... that was a ... weird movie. never seen 1 or 2

Bun Bun
oic. what type of movies do u like best?

Revernd Maynard
oic. what type of movies do u like best? comedys, action, action-comedy....

Bun Bun
Awesome same here. i like scary movies 2..........wow im slow i could of looked at ur profile...oh well...im 2 lazy

Revernd Maynard
Awesome same here. i like scary movies 2..........wow im slow i could of looked at ur profile...oh well...im 2 lazy well i could have done the same thing and i never realized it whistle

Bun Bun
lol hehe i can look now.... shhh im lookin at u.....naughty hehe

Revernd Maynard
lol hehe i can look now.... shhh im lookin at u.....naughty hehe droolio shifty

Bun Bun
O coolness... my list is lots longer ... lol

Revernd Maynard
O coolness... my list is lots longer ... lol so.....i can never think of/ able to spell some of my favorite movies

Bun Bun
lol my spelling is like the worst ever. but o well.... hey we r like the only ones whos been wirtin here cool eh? hehe

Revernd Maynard
lol my spelling is like the worst ever. but o well.... hey we r like the only ones whos been wirtin here cool eh? hehe you bet it is

Bun Bun
helpsmilie..................hysterical i no i no

Revernd Maynard
helpsmilie..................hysterical i no i no tomato weeeeeee

Bun Bun
LMAO!!! Jumpy bouncy bouncy wine

Revernd Maynard
stupid stick out tongue

Bun Bun
jawdrop........sadangel

Revernd Maynard
jawdrop........sadangel hug kisses

Bun Bun
in_love hug

Revernd Maynard
shifty big grin wink stick out tongue messed embarrasment

Bun Bun
jump hi2 partytime

Revernd Maynard
ok ok oko ko ok okok.....enough with the smilies.......

shifty wanker big grin

Bun Bun
naughty...ok ......................................

Revernd Maynard
oh man, i'm bored

Bun Bun
i no me 2 and im hungry.... what else u wanna talk about?

Revernd Maynard
i no me 2 and im hungry.... what else u wanna talk about? i dont know shifty

phantom_gurlz

phantom_gurlz
kmcdude, wow. u've posted here only 1nce

Jackie Malfoy
Thats a record for him!jmwhacky088

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.