General Grievous vs Victor Von Doom out of Fantastic 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damarus
Who would win this match,no lightsabers,no electric,no guns,just Hand to Hand combat only,think about it,Grievouses bone crushing fists vs Victors Hard metal fists. confused .I put that confused smile there because i dont know who would win.

Darth_Janus
Read the disclaimer at the top. SW only. And Fantastic 4 sucks.

Lord Caltor
victor von doom definatly and it is star wars grievous is in it

remember victor (aka DOOM) was fully metal and could just punch what ius left of grievous's real body

Darth_Janus
Victor von Doom sucks and is a stupid character from a series with stupid characters.

Darth_Glentract
Fan. Four is okay, but this thread isnt

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
victor von doom definatly and it is star wars grievous is in it

remember victor (aka DOOM) was fully metal and could just punch what ius left of grievous's real body

Fully metal? GG has four lightsabers, pal. And they burn up to what? 1000 degrees celsius? I dont know the number.

darthrevan89
Word

Darth_Janus
Here...

Darth Windu
LUKE PWN3DS!!!!!!

sith-master mat
why the hell would poison this site with this crap

Count Dooku
http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/2985/churchsign2yn.jpg

chilled monkey
Tricky. Grievous is the better fighter, but Doom is stronger.

Probably Doom. He could probably punch through Grievous's armour.

Gryn Jabar
Doom, given prep time would smoke him. Hell, he took over earth then gave it back because it was too easy.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Read the disclaimer at the top. SW only. And Fantastic 4 sucks.

fantastic four??? what is this about who at all likes that shit

Darth Mantis
Victor Von Doom takes down Grievous with ease... Why you ask? Well just take a look at his power sometime... He could turn Grievous into a Roman candle in under ten seconds...

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Gryn Jabar
Doom, given prep time would smoke him. Hell, he took over earth then gave it back because it was too easy.

Jabar! It's great to see you back! I hope you stay - it's always been a pleasure to talk to you, friend!

Darth Martin
Dr. Doom is on Vader's level. This is a serious mismatch. LOL

Pwned61
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Victor von Doom sucks and is a stupid character from a series with stupid characters.

First off, this statement is blasphemy, secondly, Doom regularly deals with beings far more imposing than the average jedi. Hell, give grevious his sabers and a full squad of droids as backup, doom will still smoke em.

Violent2Dope
Doom crushes him in H2H, all out, full power, he still crushes him.

JediSamuraiMRB
Why was this brought back up? Doesn't even belong here..

vader11
agreed...

Count Makashi
Who is Vctor Von Doom?

Darth Martin
WHAT?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.