Adi Gallia Vs Ki adi Mundi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kam Solusar
i thnk this could go either way?

Dark Thor
IMO, Adi Gallia

Kam Solusar
how come?

Dark Thor
cuz ki is old

Kam Solusar
that didnt stop yoda

JediMusician
There isn't much to go on, here. Jedi Power Battles, on Dreamcast, has Adi Gallia as a very fast character with a lot of agility. Ki-Adi Mundi on the same game is not as fast, but has much more powerful combos, as well as more useful force powers.
I know there are a lot of comics, but I just don't read those, so that's a lot of backstory that's not available to me.
I think I'll have to go with Ki-Adi.

masterkit
Ki-Adi

This has been sed alot Adi is more of a spiriatle( spelt rong) Jedi

Darth_Glentract
Ki Adi is usually really underrated. He is at least as good as Depa, probably better. I was almost crying when he died in ep3.

MAKASHIMAN
Really? I clapped when the conehead got blasted.

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Ki Adi is usually really underrated. He is at least as good as Depa, probably better. I was almost crying when he died in ep3.
I share your sentiment, Glentract. It was one of the more poignant death scenes. Also, Mundi is a respected member of the Council, entrusted with important missions - he saved Shaak Ti's life and held his own against the good Grievous, the one from Clone Wars.

Darth_Janus
Held his own as in got his ass beat. Ki-Adi-Mundi is on the council in an age of peace, and it's because of his knowledge of whatever, not his tenacity and skill in the battlefield. Also, his head is bigger than an elephants ass, so it's not like he has an advantage over the lithe, young black girl with rhythm.

masterkit
I cryed when all the Jedi died! laughing

but really though. sad

masterkit
esepesally Aayla

Darth_Glentract
THe cone head isnt that weird. I dont know why everyone hates him for it, you're all racist arent you. He is okay though. Three Jedi got killed in by GG almost as fast as Palpatine killed those three Masters. Ki-Adi held off GG for a while, eventually losing, but still lasting a long time. He's a cool Jedi and probably good at tactics and stuff.

Darth Windu
Ki's death was one of the saddest moment sin that movie, seriously. And he's more badass than most of you think. Sure, he was in some bad situations, and things went wrong in all of them, but he was in the "High Council", which was Yoda, Mace, and himself. It was a little "post-Council" meeting. Now, that doesn't judge his skill, but I think he's pretty good.

Darth_Janus
I'm not saying he isn't due credit... well... not exactly. But he's nothing to build a temple over.

masterkit
I had Ki-Adi Mundi on my hated list for awhile but he's not anymore

Darth_Janus
I'm... glad for you? Wait... what are we supposed to say in response to that?

Huh. More like. Thanks. Who cares?

Admiral Akbar
Some of us here like KI Adi because he is good? Tactics and Underrated? Nobody gives Plo Koon that kind of credit. And he is just as good, if not better.

Master Shaak Ti
Adi Gallia

MAKASHIMAN
Ki-Adi got to many good lines for a background Jedi. (a stupid one I might add) They shouldv'e given those lines to Koon or Tiin or someone who isn't all stupid like Ki-Adi.

masterkit
He isnt stupid, just kinda annoying

Darth_Janus
Kinda like some people here.

MAKASHIMAN
Meaning?

Darth_Janus
If you have to ask...

darthsith19
Ki-Adi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.