Riddle me This Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Its 8:30am, Why the hell am I awake? no expression

Korri
You are sooooo hardcore no expression

BENITO
But it's 1:30 in the UK

Neo_Version 7
Catch some breakfast at mcDonalds.

Deano
mcdonalds is bad for you

BENITO
Originally posted by Deano
mcdonalds is bad for you Well we all know that

Neo_Version 7
McDonald's is the shit. All you guys know that!

Darth Nauj
yeah mcdonalds is good even though it has a lot of calories. I love there breakfast especially the pankcakes yummy droolio

Neo_Version 7
thank you.

SlipknoT
Thats actually a good Idea, I havent had McDonalds Breakfast in, God, Its been Like 2 days, Damn I need to go get some.

Korri
Hahah your gonna be a big fat man smart

Neo_Version 7
Big fat man! Little skinny boy!

Darth Nauj
as long as you dont eat mcdonalds like everyday or everyweek there is no problem if you eat it like once

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Korri
Hahah your gonna be a big fat man smart There are lots of kick ass Fat people Like Kevin Smith

Korri
Gooooooooooood Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit droolio

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
as long as you dont eat mcdonalds like everyday or everyweek there is no problem if you eat it like once yeah but the thing with McDonalds is that it doesn't fill you I had one of there biggers I actually felt hungrier when I ate then when I was waiting for it.

Neo_Version 7
Kevin Smith is the shit!

Korri
So am i sad

Neo_Version 7
Of course you are Kor.

You are THE SHIT.

No bullshit on that one.

SlipknoT
Mmmmmmmmmm I just went out and got it, 4 hashbrowns and a Steak Bagle down the hatch droolio

Cinemaddiction
That's 1,100 calories. Someone your size is only supposed to have 1,500 the entire day.

Korri
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Of course you are Kor.

You are THE SHIT.

No bullshit on that one.

wheres the small print? confused

Neo_Version 7
laughing out loud

hmm bacon and eggs fatty breakfast

justjakk
mcdonalds make girls fart.....i dont eat it anymore. cause i dont go that way to get to work or come home.

crazy_shadow
i bet you're up cuz...you never went to sleep? :P

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
That's 1,100 calories. Someone your size is only supposed to have 1,500 the entire day. I'm 6'4 200lbs no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.