Its sooooooooooooo Hot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Its so ****ing hot outside, i just went out to the car to go to mcdonalds and seriously I thought the Leather on my boots was going to melt to the pavement, I could Just hold up a cigarette to the sun and it would be lit...and its only 10am shock

Neo_Version 7
you really went to McDonald's?! laughing out loud

Nice!

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Its so ****ing hot outside, i just went out to the car to go to mcdonalds and seriously I thought the Leather on my boots was going to melt to the pavement, I could Just hold up a cigarette to the sun and it would be lit...and its only 10am shock it is indeed ****ing hot outside...but i have central air...thats why i dont leave

*Georgina_A*
It's really hot here and it's evening disgust

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
it is indeed ****ing hot outside...but i have central air...thats why i dont leave I have Central air to, I turned it down to 62 laughing out loud

Clovie
it was like over 40 (celcius) here during the weekend cry
(now it's only 35 stick out tongue)

Darth Nauj
laughing out loud I cant believe you really went to mcD's hahaha cool

Bun Bun
OMG yeah it he hot man. it scares me. eek!

Revernd Maynard
I have Central air to, I turned it down to 62 laughing out loud i keep mine at a constant 60 farenheit....laughing

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
you really went to McDonald's?! laughing out loud

Nice! Yea laughing out loud They gave me apple Juice instead of orange, and they forgot the straw mad

Darth Nauj
Its so ****ing hot outside, i just went out to the car to go to mcdonalds and seriously I thought the Leather on my boots was going to melt to the pavement, I could Just hold up a cigarette to the sun and it would be lit...and its only 10am shock
were do you live at?!? arizona is worse though but the bad part its been raining crazy since the monsoon starded messed

SlipknoT
i keep mine at a constant 60 farenheit....laughing I have reptiles so I cant do that sad

SlipknoT
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
were do you live at?!? arizona is worse though but the bad part its been raining crazy since the monsoon starded messed Nah, New jersey, I just watched the news and its supposed to get up to 97 today sad Its already like 90 sad

Bun Bun
Yea laughing out loud They gave me apple Juice instead of orange, and they forgot the straw mad

lol turst fast food to f*ck ery thing up.

Darth Nauj
Yea laughing out loud They gave me apple Juice instead of orange, and they forgot the straw mad
you always have to remind them and double check everything, thats what I always do because thye never give you ketchup, or napkins or straws its like WTF people mad

SlipknoT
YES! I hate when I order Double hamburgers and they forget the ketchup!

Bun Bun
lol to lazy to put some on ur self i c..... lol

Darth Nauj
YES! I hate when I order Double hamburgers and they forget the ketchup!
double cheeseburgers droolio

Revernd Maynard
I have reptiles so I cant do that sad i have a snake, and he doesn't mind, not to mention the fact that its about the same heat inside my snakes cage as it is outside...its about 92 in my snakes cage

SlipknoT
i have a snake, and he doesn't mind, not to mention the fact that its about the same heat inside my snakes cage as it is outside...its about 92 in my snakes cage Well I have heat lights and stuff, but i have others that dont, Guess they'll just have to be cold for now

Revernd Maynard
Well I have heat lights and stuff, but i have others that dont, Guess they'll just have to be cold for now you can always lay on them to keep them warm baby

Korri
Originally posted by Clovie
it was like over 40 (celcius) here during the weekend cry
(now it's only 35 stick out tongue)

Only?!!!

Its bloody 17 here erm

DarkC
15'C here.

Rob Owns You
Dude its 99 f*cking degrees farenheight over here. Right when I open the door heat blasts in my face

SlipknoT
When I Open the Door poo blasts in my Face erm

Rob Owns You
laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
OK I dont want to hear it, it has been over 100 degrees for the last 2 weeks straight here in Kansas........I might as well be living in hell. Oh wait I already am. sad

Jackie Malfoy
Yea it is.I am going swiming right now.JM

Darth_Otaku
It's hot here.And it's raining stick out tongue

SlipknoT
Oh man, Just walking Next door to my friends I think I got 2nd degree burns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.