Malfoy really bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

daniels_baby_15
I don't think Malfoy was really going to kill Dumbledore. I'd love to know what you guys think! big grin

Saberstylemasta
There is already a thread on this please scroll down or search before opening threads.

Thank you.

NightCrawler341
Would have said that before saber since I was on before him but I knew he would say it so i saved time.

Saberstylemasta
And this time I was poliete because I had a decent sleep and this isn't a stupid idea.

NightCrawler341
Yea, but since I didn't et a good sleep I will be bitchy in your place. CLOSE THIS THREAD! THERE IS ONE LIKE IT..... you know what.... I can't be bitchy.... even with lack of sleep I'm too damn nice....... so.... yea............. I take that false bitchiness back.

Saberstylemasta
I can be bitchy, but I'm being poliete hree because this isnt like a fourteenth time it's been repeated.

but, if you want me to spaz out, then I'll not do that.

Darth Nauj
^^Please spaz out its fun to watch you do that big grin

NightCrawler341
stick out tongue

Darth Nauj
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Saberstylemasta
Ok, I'll spaz out, but this isn't really from my natural anger, so it's not real. But I think I can do a good job on it...(remember I don't mean it)

WE ALREADY HAVE A THREAD ON THIS!!!!! STOP BEING A MORON AND AUCUTALLY MAKE LEGITIMATE THREADS!
(note, that was not true)
Closed please

daniels_baby_15
WHY DON"T YOU MORONS AND IDIOTS LEARN HOW TO SPELL PROPERLY! NOT ALL OF US STAY ON THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME AND MEMORIZE EVERY SINGLE THREAD! IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT, THEN DON'T EVEN BOTHER COMING IN IT, IDIOTS!

oceanflame
umm. everyone in here knows how to spell properly, we all just make the occaisional typo. thatt's no reason to freak out though. We don't memorize every single thread we just find it pointless and annoying to have two threads on the same topic, and there is already a thread about this topic, and the only reason they came in this thread was to tell you that there is already one like it.

daniels_baby_15
bite me

oceanflame
no i'd rather not. what kind of lame comeback is that anyways? >bite me< haha who even says that! LMAO!

daniels_baby_15
What is a LMAO? I do think people make typing mistakes, but something that's not even legible, that's just STUPID!!

oceanflame
it stands for Laughing My Ass Off.

daniels_baby_15
thank you for telling me that.

oceanflame
you're welcome

RoguePw25
Please use the Draco Malfoy Thread and use the SEARCH before starting threads. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.