Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillTheLight
A new Wallace & Gromit movie eek!

Ralph Fiennes and Helena Bonham Carter are going to provide the voices to some of the characters..it seems pretty cool

http://www.moviemaze.de/media/trailer/1705.html

^ you can watch the trailer and a special clip thing there happy

Wolfie
Should be good. I watched The Wrong Trousers recently and enjoyed it quite a bit.

WindDancer
Anyone looking forward to the return of Wallace (a cheese lover) and his beloved dog Gromit? I'am! This is by far one the best and funniest clay-animation series. It will be release in the U.S. in October of this year. big grin

b-dan
and you found out when the movie came out?? ive known for a long long time but still ill probly see it i got a box set with the wrong trousers and when they go to the moon and a close shave

Wolfie
blink

KillTheLight
no expression

shaber
The 30 minute Wrong Trousers and Close shave were very good, but Chicken Run, the featurelength claymation wasn't. The character designs of the minor characters in the trailer were all really ugly sick

WindDancer
Chicken Run was funny. The wrong trousers was funny! I love that penguin.

JKozzy
I liked Chicken Run, saw that in theaters laughing out loud

ladygrim
i like all wallace and gromits big grin so i expect to like this one

Wolfie
I got bored at the beginning of Chicken Run. It wasn't as good as Wallace and Gromit.

Wolfie
So why'd this thread die? Who saw it?

I have to say, I loved it! My friends and I were probably laughing more than any kid in the theater. I remember one kid turning around to look at us 'cause we were laughing. He didn't get the "arson around" joke I guess. wink

botankus
I made a thread in the Movie forum because I forgot the cartoon forum existed. Anyhoo, saw the movie last night and it was nice.

Cletus_Kasady
I'll probably see it on friday.

Solo
Loved this, my favorite clay-mation movie yet.

tedsallis
I enjoy Wallace and Gromit, and thought this movie was hilarious.

(Post #15, we're ready to begin...)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.