Mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
why is it everytime I'm having a normal conversation with someone , some a holes come along and ruin it. they start bashing me for no god damn reason. I hate that... mad Burn a holes burn evil face

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
why is it everytime I'm having a normal conversation with someone , some a holes come along and ruin it. they start bashing me for no god damn reason. I hate that... mad Burn a holes burn evil face I completely agree with you dark

you bastard

Bun Bun
lol

DarkC
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
I completely agree with you dark

you bastard
What'd I do? blink

HimoKun
why is it everytime I'm having a normal conversation with someone , some a holes come along and ruin it. they start bashing me for no god damn reason. I hate that... mad Burn a holes burn evil face

So? Alot things in life you'll hate. Get used to it.

Neo_Version 7
dark sucks! burn mother****er burn!

Clovie
it's just an impression..

DarkC
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Grrr!

Darth Nauj
Ive already burned myself.been there done that

HimoKun
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7

Wow. You have some hate issues. Would you like a good kick in the ass?

cindy8219

why don't you just ignore them?

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by HimoKun
Wow. You have some hate issues. Would you like a good kick in the ass?

Yes.

Darth Nauj
Originally posted by cindy8219
why don't you just ignore them?
cause you cant sometimes. they pop out everwhere like flys.

SlipknoT
why is it everytime I'm having a normal conversation with someone , some a holes come along and ruin it. they start bashing me for no god damn reason. I hate that... mad Burn a holes burn evil face Shut the **** up.

Neo_Version 7
SON OF A *****!!! SHUT UP!!!

Darth Nauj
laughing out loud

DanZeke25
JEEZUS CHRIST U MONKEY AS*HOLES!!!! SHUT THE F*CK UP BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR GODDAMN NOSE, SHINE IT UP REAL NICE, AND STICK THE SUMB*TCH UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!! AND THEN PULL IT OUT OF YOUR MOTHER F*CKIN EAR!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad

Storm
Sue them mad

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by DanZeke25
JEEZUS CHRIST U MONKEY AS*HOLES!!!! SHUT THE F*CK UP BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR GODDAMN NOSE, SHINE IT UP REAL NICE, AND STICK THE SUMB*TCH UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!! AND THEN PULL IT OUT OF YOUR MOTHER F*CKIN EAR!!!!!!!!! mad mad mad mad mad
kay no expression

§P0oONY

(Bash) bangin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.