"Never Tickle A Sleeping Dragon" : The Official Draco Malfoy Appreciation Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss! smile

REMEMBER. APPRECIATION ONLY. NO BASHING OR CRITICISM OF THE CHARACTER.

Saberstylemasta
I think this sub-forum is for SHIPPING apprecition, not plain charactors.

Draco69
Nope. You're wrong. See the Luna thread below. It's for ships or characters.

Raven Guardia
I LOVE draco!!!!!!! love I think he is great. sure he is mean and a brat, but thats what makes him so him love really there are not words to discribe him except he is great!!...... and hot embarrasment

Barka
Originally posted by Pielover666
I think this sub-forum is for SHIPPING apprecition, not plain charactors.

Now on to Draco. I think he can be pretty cool sometimes. I must admit that i got pretty excited when i got to the part of HBP, where he was 'about to kill' Dumbledore. eek! Would've Been badass. smokin'

Syren
Yeah but he didn't. So not badass.

Don't get me wrong, I love Draco, he's a nasty piece of work but there are moments when we realise he's just a young man, under pressure and want to hug him love laughing out loud Like when he's crying in the toilets cry But he's not a badass evil little bugger, because that would take away any potential he may have to become even more lovable. His father has done an amazing job turning him into a hateful shite, but I think there's more to Draco than meets the eye. He blatantly hated DD but he still had awe and respect.

Coonskin 13
I do think that this last book showed Draco was capable of emotion. He was just a jerk in the other books but it showed that there was more to him when he didn't kill Dumbledore even though it would put his family in danger it showed that he at least he had some honor. Its still to bad that Dumbledore died anyway but I think that Draco became a more complex character in HBP and He showed himself capable of fear (i.e the Myrtle scene) and maybe, just maybe, fear and honor will drive him away from the Dark Sidestarwars

Syren
yes I hope so... I think it would be a fantastic finish to the book to see Harry and his accomplices defeat Voldemort, and conquer Malfoy too.

elaron
i respected draco for what he was befor, in earlier books - heartless, meen and sneering highborn spoild brat - exactly what nobleman's sons are - he sometimes got a bit low, but he compensated it with grate stile and classi behavior - a Character with C...

But in book 6 - in the beginning - the scene in the train - i'w never felt such disgust for a deed as low, dishonorable, lame and unworthy of highborn men as this - how can a man, who was raised to be a nobleman, abuse his vantage and superior position to cause as much pure physical pain as possible, when your enemy is unarmed and defenceless - you humiliate him for revenge - yes! - but to torture him physicaly and enjoy it??

sick! low!!! mentaly sick!!

after this i felt no pity for Malfoy, no compassion, no nothing - only disgust as for an inferior "being"...

Please if you can, make me change my mind, i like'd to justify him, but i just dont know how. Thanks.

PinkDi@monds
I love his character. I hate his character. He's a hate/love character. I love him, but i hate him!

Draco69
Originally posted by elaron
i respected draco for what he was befor, in earlier books - heartless, meen and sneering highborn spoild brat - exactly what nobleman's sons are - he sometimes got a bit low, but he compensated it with grate stile and classi behavior - a Character with C...

But in book 6 - in the beginning - the scene in the train - i'w never felt such disgust for a deed as low, dishonorable, lame and unworthy of highborn men as this - how can a man, who was raised to be a nobleman, abuse his vantage and superior position to cause as much pure physical pain as possible, when your enemy is unarmed and defenceless - you humiliate him for revenge - yes! - but to torture him physicaly and enjoy it??

sick! low!!! mentaly sick!!

after this i felt no pity for Malfoy, no compassion, no nothing - only disgust as for an inferior "being"...

Please if you can, make me change my mind, i like'd to justify him, but i just dont know how. Thanks.

He wears leather pants...and Armani. stick out tongue

Diamond~Kisses
I just foundout today why this thread is called Never Tickle a Sleeping Dragon...suits him perfectly, and it's the school motto or something isnt it?

Ashea16Chic
In the book I actually liked/hated his cocky behavior...!

In the movie-- he was AWESOME!

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
I do think that this last book showed Draco was capable of emotion. He was just a jerk in the other books but it showed that there was more to him when he didn't kill Dumbledore even though it would put his family in danger it showed that he at least he had some honor. Its still to bad that Dumbledore died anyway but I think that Draco became a more complex character in HBP and He showed himself capable of fear (i.e the Myrtle scene) and maybe, just maybe, fear and honor will drive him away from the Dark Sidestarwars

You said it!!!
I sort of respect him more now knowing what he faces...
I really feel bad for him too... Voldemort intended for him to die as revenge on Lucius... but he didn't so I think Draco would be facing punishment from Voldemort... especially since he(Draco) didn't fulfill his mission...(it was finished by someone else)...

or probably---> Draco would help Harry defeat the Dark Lord or something like that

Diamond~Kisses
Poor Draco no He's gonna die cry

taisha_aviel
People ***** and moan about the snarky blonde, but honestly, that's most of the attraction. I hate fanfics that try to change him. He's not nice. He's not polite. He isn't cuddly or feely, and he never will be. He's a snarky momma's boy, and I love him for it.

*hugs Draco
Draco: gerroff!!!!

Shaye_Babe
OK THIS IS THE WAY THAT I SEE IT. I DONT LIKE THE CHARECTER. I HATE THE THINGS THAT HE DOES AND HOW HE ALLWAYS FEELS LIKE HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE AND THAT JUST BUGS ME? BUT I LIKE TOM THE REAL PERSON. HE IS ACTUALLY ALOT DIFFERENT THAN HIS CHARECTER. THATS WHY PEOPLE SHOULD LIKE HIM. FOR HIS PERSONALITY AND HIS WORK.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
Poor Draco no He's gonna die cry Didn't happen 313

Lord Melkor
I liked Draco surviving, personally, though I hoped for more interaction between him and Snape.

Miss S Malfoy
Ahh Draco...He is amazing...The face he makes...I could cry from the pain it shows.He Does not die YEAH, but he gets married NO.
Me:*Hugs Draco*
Draco:...Can't...Breathe...
Me:Erm, Sorry

Unicor777
why do the good girls always go for the wrong guys ?

Miss S Malfoy
WRONG GUY!
Shush!
He is Perfect!

Jaeh.is.Awesome
Originally posted by Miss S Malfoy
WRONG GUY!
Shush!
He is Perfect!

AGREED.

need. to. post. Draco. Pics. someone. post. plz.

Miss S Malfoy
Mmm

Miss S Malfoy
Delicioso

Miss S Malfoy
Eek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.