"Insuffrable Know-It-All": The Official Anti-Hermoine Thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
After reading Half-Blood Prince, my annoyance for Hermoine has increased by tenfolds. mad

Saberstylemasta
How? Why? Hermionie rocks mostly.

Draco69
She's full of herself. And a MAJOR hypocrite.

"Everyone follow the rules or detention!"

"But..."

"Yes, I know I confunded Ernie and cheated Ron's way into the Quidittch team, but it was the right thing. Besides I'm ALWAAAAYs right"

*cue "I'm A B***h by Meredith Brooks.

Saberstylemasta

Draco69
Maturity and Dignity, thou art lacking.

Those weren't ACTUAL quotes. However if you bring up the "Hermoine chastizing Harry for using the Felix Potion on Ron" incident. You'll see she's a major hypocrite.

And don't insult. Mods are abound.

Hermoine fanboys(girls)

DarkC
Originally posted by Saberstylemasta
How? Why? Hermionie rocks mostly.
I recall you saying that she was a total b*tch at times...roll eyes (sarcastic)

WindDancer
Saberstylemasta take a few days off the board.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by WindDancer
Saberstylemasta take a few days off the board.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by WindDancer
Saberstylemasta take a few days off the board. Though he is my friend, I think he does need a few days off. And yes, Hermione is a serious *****. I hate her and she needs to let Harry do what he and she both know is right, not hold him back.

LordYomi13
How can you guys hate hermione? She's the smartest one in the friggin harry potter universe.

NightCrawler341
She is batch! She needs to stop butting into Harry's life and stop trying to make him do nothing he is suppose to do even though she knows its right.

Stealth_Knight
Originally posted by LordYomi13
How can you guys hate hermione? She's the smartest one in the friggin harry potter universe.
I agree happy

Originally posted by NightCrawler341
She is batch! She needs to stop butting into Harry's life and stop trying to make him do nothing he is suppose to do even though she knows its right.
She tries to help Harry all the time, just while following the rules, I think Harry has sucked lately (OotP and HBP)

Barka
Dont you just love it when people burst into an anti thread and defend the hated one? *Couch*PL66*Cough*LY13*Cough*

Anyway, yes Hermione can be a total.....nvm......somtimes.

NightCrawler341
Originally posted by Barka
Dont you just love it when people burst into an anti thread and defend the hated one? *Couch*PL66*Cough*LY13*Cough*

Anyway, yes Hermione can be a total.....nvm......somtimes. Oh just say it. People, they are words! Bad or good words, it doesn't matter.

ShaKoon
hermione is just stupid and i hate hairy pooper

NightCrawler341
Dude, shut up and go away. I've had it up to here with you. *hand over head* Now get your god damn f**king ass out of here before I f**king find a way to do it myself. I know it is a Anti-hermione thread, but don't go ranting how you hate Harry Potter, and also spelling it a way a five your old child would just to make fun of it. Basically, and I quote this from Shaun of the Dead, "Get f**ked!*

Hermione202
Calm down , really Night , I know you're annoyed but you have too calm down before YOU get banned as well .

NightCrawler341
Who cares, I'm tired of him!

Syren
I think Hermione can be an insufferable know it all at times, but you have to give her credit for saving the day in more ways than one roll eyes (sarcastic) Everyone's got their flaws guys, and she makes up one third of Rowling's Holy Trinity.

Lady_Eowyn3
She annoys the crap out of me, mayb it's b/c she reminds me of me, but honestly, how can a funny guy like ron be interested in her, i'm a r/h shipper, but i always felt like he could do better, but hey, opposites attract, y would u want someone who's like u, they balance each other out, n that's y they work, any other way, there wouldn't be enough balance in a relationship, but she's still really annoying

Syren
yes She's really irksome... but I agree, and she reminds me of me too laughing out loud

Rapscallion
I used to like her when she was younger and had no friends because a felt pity for her. Now she's a self-righteous, hypocrite who thinks she's above her friends. And treats them as if they are not smart enough for her to confide in while they speak openly with her. As Harry and Ron grow and mature, Hermione degenerates into a petulent selfish child. If I recall correctly, (I have to look it up) during a transfiguration class Hermione enchants some objects that they are transfiguring to attack Lavender just because she's jealous, and to big of a ***** to deal with it. She constantly criticizes Harry, but apparently doesn't respect him enough to tell him what she really means and instead weaves a web of euphomisms and epithets around every insult she throughs at Harry. How many times have we heard "Now don't take this the wrong way Harry..." or "Please don't be offended Harry, but..." or " You can be just a little bit (fill in the blank with the degrading adjective of your choice)...Harry." Jesus Christ, if you don't want to offend him don't treat him like a seven year old. My favorite example of this is in the fith book and Harry wants to rescue Sirius, and she, in such a tacful way tells him that he's making it up, and is barking lunatic. Harry of course gets angry with her and she wonders why.

I apologize for the long post, I had to get it all out. In fact I think ther's a little more I could rant about, but it's christmas and I want to spend time with my friends and family. Later.

sammii
hermiones mint

Coonskin 13
your not supposed to post that here. This is a Appreciation thread, so it is only for people who like the charracter/ship.
Reported.

RoguePw25
Please don't use the Anti threads to defend characters, you can use the Hermione appreciation thread. big grin

sammii
ok ..im sorry big grin

RvnAngel
you spelled Hermione wrong. also who in their right mind could hate hermione? she is the best character in the books.

RvnAngel
what rapscallion said was a piece of crap. hermione loves her friends. why the heck did she stand in front of harry when she thought sirius was coming after them? she is a very smart, talented and brave girl and if you all looking for some skanky "cinderella" princess waiting to be rescued by a man you've chosen the wrong book to read because jk makes her female characters strong. apparantly you havent caught that concept. and for your information you might as well be dissin on the younger jk rowling because she said hermione reminds her of herself. what you gotta say to that? dissin the writer and the character. shame.

The Phantom
Originally posted by RvnAngel
what rapscallion said was a piece of crap. hermione loves her friends. why the heck did she stand in front of harry when she thought sirius was coming after them? she is a very smart, talented and brave girl and if you all looking for some skanky "cinderella" princess waiting to be rescued by a man you've chosen the wrong book to read because jk makes her female characters strong. apparantly you havent caught that concept. and for your information you might as well be dissin on the younger jk rowling because she said hermione reminds her of herself. what you gotta say to that? dissin the writer and the character. shame. You're new so I'll be nice. This is an Anti-Thread. Go to the support thread if you wanna support her. What is said usually in the anti-threads is a jokingly said or truly meant. Here's your warning, do it again and it will be reported to a mod.

grey fox
She's a Mary Sue.

'Nuff Said cool

Darth Macabre
I honestly don't see why Harry is her friend. Ron and Hermione I can see as friends, because they're both pathetic, but Harry? Nah.

SeanTerry727
I think Hermiones the most awesome not to mention Hot ...i dont C what yall have a gainst her!!

The Phantom
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I think Hermiones the most awesome not to mention Hot ...i dont C what yall have a gainst her!! THis is an anti thread. Don't support here.

Arianna
Originally posted by SeanTerry727
I think Hermiones the most awesome not to mention Hot ...i dont C what yall have a gainst her!!
My problem with Hermione is she ISN'T hot, it's Emma Watson, Hermione was a clever girl that I liked until OOTP where Emma Watsons protrayal of her kicked in. She wasn't supposed to be pretty that was the point she was a normal girl not pretty! She had hideous hair not nice hair!

DarkC
She's a bit too emotional for my liking.

Seriously, she wouldn't have minded beating Ron to within an inch of his life that one time in the tent.

Roulette
Originally posted by DarkC
She's a bit too emotional for my liking.

Haha, mine also. In Deathly Hallows, she bursts into tears every two seconds.

DarkC
Originally posted by Roulette
Haha, mine also. In Deathly Hallows, she bursts into tears every two seconds.
And in GoF, when Harry and Ron make up, she bawls like crazy....I mean....what the hell?

It's a HAPPY thing, girl!

Roulette
And in GoF, when Harry and Ron make up, she bawls like crazy....I mean....what the hell?

It's a HAPPY thing, girl!

Haha, she's a nutbag big grin

How are you, m'dear? hug haven't spoken in ages!!

*Is going off-topic* O.O....

HERMIONE SMELLS :O

DarkC
Originally posted by Roulette
Haha, she's a nutbag big grin

How are you, m'dear? hug haven't spoken in ages!!

*Is going off-topic* O.O....

HERMIONE SMELLS :O
That she is. happy

Me, I'm rather despondent, my girl broke up with me Wednesday night.

But I guess I'm stable. hug

hmm I don't think anyone's really smelt her.

Roulette
That she is. happy

Me, I'm rather despondent, my girl broke up with me Wednesday night.

But I guess I'm stable. hug

hmm I don't think anyone's really smelt her.

Oh, hun...I'm so sorry to hear that sad...glad to hear you're doing okay though hug

Haha, shhhh...just go with it ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.