SuperSonic vs SuperShadow: Battle of the Super Hedgehogs!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
If you thought Sonic fighting Goku was exciting, how about everyone's two favorite hedgehogs battling it out in there super forms!!!!! Both of them are fighting on the moon. Choose which Great Hedgehog will prevail in this awesome battle.

Arbiter
Neither. They're both Invincible and both are equal in their normal forms.

Sonic x 20
You maybe right, but both hedgehogs may have some abilities that will give them the advantage to win. smile

Sonic x 20
They both maybe invincible, but one of them is the winner. I wonder which one uses Chaos Control the Best. cool cool

Arbiter
It's basically whoever runs out of rings first.

Sonic x 20
Yes, who ever runs out of rings first will lose the battle, but wouldn't both of them stay collecting rings so they will be able to stay in their super forms and also breathe in space?

SaTsuJiN
I was under the impression that neither could attain this form at the same time, because only one person could hold the 7 emeralds

Arbiter
Didn't you play Sonic Adventure 2?

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I was under the impression that neither could attain this form at the same time, because only one person could hold the 7 emeralds

Good question. The reason that both of them were able to use the Chaos Emeralds at the same time because both used half of the Emeralds power, but still was able to go Super. Chaos did the same thing. He used only half of the Emeralds power to become perfect Chaos and Sonic still became SuperSonic by using the other half of its power. It's like both of them are splitting its power in half 50-50. If one person used the Emeralds, they would be complete and have full power over the Emeralds. cool cool

CorderaMitchell
Can I shoot a point and guess that you like sonic?

Sonic x 20
Well, I do like Sonic and I know alot about him. I like Shadow also and I can't really decide which Hedgehog will win.

CorderaMitchell
Tie...

Arbiter
You must also think that Shadow was designed to be able to harness the full power of the Chaos Emeralds and Sonic had to learn how to do it.

luffyjin
SONIC defintly hes always been superior

Arbiter
Sonic has never defeated Shadow and Shadow has never defeated Sonic and if you say he did in Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes you need to rethink that because you can play as Shadow and defeat Sonic. Neither one has ever defeated the other.

Sonic x 20
Sonic also has obtained the ability to go HyperSonic while Shadow never had the chance to obtain this level.

Creshosk
Sonic can do with fake emeralds what it takes a real one for Shadow to do.

And at the end of SA 2 who was still around and who lost their memory?

Arbiter
Hmm did Shadow ever have a chance to do Chaos Control with a Fake emerald. No.
Shadow used a lot of his power fighting the BioHazard, the prototype of the ultimate life. If Shadow hadn't battled the BioHazard he would have lived. And the Shadow from Sonic Heroes is a clone with 1/10 of Shadow's true power.

Sonic x 20
I thought Shadow survived that fall some how. I guess I was wrong, or maybe the clone is the real Shadow.

Arbiter
No that is a fake Shadow.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Arbiter
No that is a fake Shadow.

Oh, okay thanx.

Sonic x 20
Does Sonic and the rest know that he is the fake Hedgehog because on Sonic Heroes, Sonic was talking to Shadow about long time no see. Then they fought.

Arbiter
Rouge told E-123
Rouge: Omega...you Shadow is a robot right and....

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by Arbiter
Rouge told E-123
Rouge: Omega...you Shadow is a robot right and....

Thanx. I thought everyone didn't know that. I think even though Shadow is a clone of the real Shadow and the real one has more power than the clone one, he is still Shadow. smile smile

Sonic x 20
Sonic and Shadow are good fighters, but I guess this battle will be a draw.

Hyper The Fox
Your right thats the fake, but eggman saved Shadow will he was going to crash on earth. He just lost his memory. If you have "Shadow the hedghog" And fight Divel Doom at the end eggman will tell you that.

Hyper The Fox
Hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.