X-men Vs The Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
HERE THE TEAMS

JEAN GREY
CYCLOPS
WOLVERINE
COLLOSUSS
STORM
NIGHTCRAWLER
ICEMAN

VS

GL
FLASH
MAN MARTIAN HUNTER
BATMAN
WONDERWOMAN
HAWKGIRL

TO MAKE IT FAIR I DIDN'T PUT SUPERMAN IN BUT IF THIN I SHOULD TELL ME

kgkg
JEAN GREY = PF end of story

Solidus Snake
jean grey does not equal phoenix force

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
jean grey does not equal phoenix force

She really does. Theyre one and the same im afraid. smile

spiderboy5
martian manhunter basically have ths same strength as superman and the jla also got wonder woman, jla takes this

(but the x-men do have a bit of a chance since its 7 on 6)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by spiderboy5
martian manhunter basically have ths same strength as superman and the jla also got wonder woman, jla takes this

(but the x-men do have a bit of a chance since its 7 on 6)

Maybe if phoenix didnt exist. smile

Ethereal
jean doesnt get enough time to tap into the phoenix force.

winner = jla

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ethereal
jean doesnt get enough time to tap into the phoenix force.

winner = jla

It doesnt work like that ethereal you're very out of date. Jean literally is phoenix. Phoenix is an evolved state that jean has reached. Its not an external force that posesses her.

Ethereal
So your saying she has the full-power of phoenix on a whim?

If so, how do you explain the fight against shuma gorath?

GalacticStorm
So your saying she has the full-power of phoenix on a whim?

If so, how do you explain the fight against shuma gorath?

As per current continuity Phoenix is Jeans evolved state. Clue yourself up by reading New X-men. Shuma Gorath. What on earth are you talkin about?

Ethereal
I cant read comic books anymore, unless their online versions. Im simply too old now.

GalacticStorm
I cant read comic books anymore, unless their online versions. Im simply too old now.

Oh ok. I thought the problem was you were too young lol. Well yeah Phoenix as originally intended was just the evolved state of Jean Grey as Prof X said back in 1980 it was Jeans ultimate potential as a psi. Jean was Phoenix. Then in 86 Phoenix got retconned into a seperate firebird entity that bestowed its power on certain beings it deemed worthy. That retcon got scrapped in 2002. Now The original idea is back. However Phoenix is now seen as the ultimate mutation the final stage of evolution which all humanity will eventually reach before creation ends. Jean was just the first.

With Jean on the team fighting to the best of her ability the JLA are doomed.

Also I think you might have been referring to Seth as opposed to Shuma and that was Rachel who fought him.

Let me know if im wrong.

Whirlysplatt

laughing out loud I doubt it beer

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
laughing out loud I doubt it beer

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Ohhhh i had so much fun with Kuntz sad big grin

GalacticStorm
He's right Ethereal trust me. That old Kuntz ancient

Phoenix_Avatar9
Ahh, gotta hand it to Galactic, he just makes the lives of Phoenixites soo much easiercheers, don't even gotta explain anymore

Dr. Diamond
jeans goes dark phonix and kills everybody

joeman2
If Jean Grey goes Phoenix then it fair that Kyle goes Ion. Without the powerups, I'm willing to bet the Martian Manhunter to do this alone.

peejayd
* this has to be:
Grey vs. Martian
Piotr vs. Wonder
Logan vs. Batman
Crawler vs. Flash
Storm vs. Hawk
Cyke & Ice vs Lantern

* i think Wonderwoman will defeat Colossus
* Batman will KO Wolverine
* Hawkgirl can punish Storm while she is chanting
* Nightcrawler will be dizzied by Flash
* Jean Grey & Martian Manhunter's brain will both fry = draw
* Green Lantern will be overpowered by Cyclops and Iceman

DC = 4
Marvel = 1
<draw = 1>

jplatinum
X-men will win.

Juntai
If Jean Grey is going to use her ultimate power, MM will unlock the burning, GL will respectively tap into the power of the Anti-Monitor/OA, and become infinite, and WW goes into full god mode.

Solidus Snake
GL and MM could do it alone

TheKahn
The Flash and Wonderwoman could take them all out. The Flash alone could take everyone but Piotr. The flash can move at the speed of light, so before any of the X-men could even think about what to do the flash could knock them all out. Piotr would be a problem because he is so tough the Flash can't really hurt him. That is where Wonderwoman comes in.

There is a reason I rank the Flash so high. There is a web site that shows where Wizard ranked the 10 toughest superheroes and the flash kick a good deal of but. It won't let me post the link but just type in
"wizard ranks 10 toughest superheroes" into google and it should be one of the first sites you see

xmarksthespot
Only Martian Manhunter can beat Iceman, and none of the Justice League would beat current Jean Grey. Now please let this ALEMASTER thread sink away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.