X-men vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apoc001
The diverse powers of the X-men against Superman. What do you think?

black robb
Are you talking about every single Xmen?

apoc001
Well, not everyone, just the classics (Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine). You know, the mainstream X-men. Prof. X excluded.

black robb
Originally posted by apoc001
Well, not everyone, just the classics (Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine). You know, the mainstream X-men. Prof. X excluded. Well maybe if were talking Phoenix then hell yeah,but even with out that if they combine certain characters like Cable,Rogue,Wolverine,Cyclops,and Xavier,they can beat him

apoc001
You sure? Supes got some mean powers...

Whirlysplatt
You sure? Supes got some mean powers...

Indeed he has the ones you mention would be toast smile

black robb
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Indeed he has the ones you mention would be toast smile Hey what happened to Kuntz!

CorderaMitchell
I made him change it back...

black robb
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I made him change it back... Why C-Master? Why?

Whirlysplatt
Made him lol smile

I only intended to be Kuntz for 48 hours max

Stay Kuntz confused I mean Whirly rock

Creshosk
Originally posted by black robb
Well maybe if were talking Phoenix then hell yeah,but even with out that if they combine certain characters like Cable,Rogue,Wolverine,Cyclops,and Xavier,they can beat him Wolverine is a bug to Superman's windsheild. . if anything Wolverine would be a liability. . .

black robb
Originally posted by Creshosk
Wolverine is a bug to Superman's windsheild. . if anything Wolverine would be a liability. . . If they join together he could slash away while Colossus,Rogue,Xavier,Jean,and Cable suppess him

CorderaMitchell
Made him lol smile

I only intended to be Kuntz for 48 hours max

Stay Kuntz confused I mean Whirly rock

Wolverine beats superman...

apoc001
Dude, Superman can melt stuff with his eyes, freeze stuff with his breath, blow really heavy stuff away, beat up the thing, and move faster than the Flash. Heck, he can fly around the world in a second! Oh yeah, and bullets flatten on his chest. Those X-men would have to try pretty hard with that strategy. And Wolverine would get clobbered. HAHA!

Creshosk
Dude, Superman can melt stuff with his eyes, freeze stuff with his breath, blow really heavy stuff away, beat up the thing, and move faster than the Flash. Heck, he can fly around the world in a second! Oh yeah, and bullets flatten on his chest. Those X-men would have to try pretty hard with that strategy. And Wolverine would get clobbered. HAHA! I can't tell how much of this is sarcasm. . . Because wolverine WOULD get clobbered. . . but Superman is NOT faster than the Flash.

apoc001
really?

apoc001
o well hes faster than a speeding bullet anyway

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Wolverine beats superman...

thats ok cause Supes still beats Phoenix laughing out loud

Farseer
Well, not everyone, just the classics (Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine). You know, the mainstream X-men. Prof. X excluded.

The thing I'm most confused about here is why This group has been quoted as the classic X-men. There have been many different line-ups of the X-men and I would never say that these are the classics. Iceman, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, and Beast; they are the "Classics". I would go as far as to say that Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, and Storm have become classics, but that still doesn't clear up exactly who would be fighting in this. Once this small point is decided, it will be much easier to determine the outcome of the fight.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Farseer
The thing I'm most confused about here is why This group has been quoted as the classic X-men. There have been many different line-ups of the X-men and I would never say that these are the classics. Iceman, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, and Beast; they are the "Classics". I would go as far as to say that Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, and Storm have become classics, but that still doesn't clear up exactly who would be fighting in this. Once this small point is decided, it will be much easier to determine the outcome of the fight.

The first group are the "Original" not Classic
I agree though it is vaguesmile

however if you read carefully these are they smile

(Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine)

Cosmic Cube
He's whirlysplat again! big grin

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He's whirlysplat again! big grin

Almost I am now Whirlysplatt

one "t" extra

big grin I only intended to be Kuntz for at the most 48 hours, I just wanted to see if the Mods would let me be Kuntz smile I watching a brilliant programme on BBC 4 on HG Wells its genius. It has Jonathan Ross on who you yanks wouldn't know but is a DJ and owns a Comic book shop secretly, with another DJ called Paul Gambachini. I used to go in itsmile

Farseer
In the case of the X-men listed i don't think they really have much of a chance against Supes, he's too much faster and tougher than all of them. He could beat all of them up before they even knew what had happened.

And not all of us Yanks are oblivious to the outside world. I know who Johnathan Woss is though I didn't know he had a comic book shop, but it wouldn't be much of a secret if everyone knew would it. smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Farseer
In the case of the X-men listed i don't think they really have much of a chance against Supes, he's too much faster and tougher than all of them. He could beat all of them up before they even knew what had happened.

And not all of us Yanks are oblivious to the outside world. I know who Johnathan Woss is though I didn't know he had a comic book shop, but it wouldn't be much of a secret if everyone knew would it. smile

Nice post, you'll do well heresmile

Farseer
Thanks, I think. TheMister told me about the site and it seems quite interesting, though some of the contests are kinda dumb. Some people don't seem to think about the matches they up until people just sorta glare at them and tell them point blank that one side will win, with absolutely no contest. but such is life.

pr1983
this has been done already...

but superman wins... too fast, too strong...

Farseer
Yeah, then again if it was different X-men it would be a different story, I haven't read the X-men comics in several years but I heard recently that Gambit has gained the ability to kinetically charge things from a distance rather than from contact, so I think that if it was Gambit, Rogue, Shadowcat, Nightstalker, Jean-Gray and Iceman it would be a very different fight. All they would need to do is get rogue in a position to touch him and that'd be that.

Darth Sparhawk
Superman, I think, too strong.

Tron
Originally posted by pr1983
this has been done already...

but superman wins... too fast, too strong...

Yeah I know, I can't find the one I'm thinking of though.

Anyway, unless Jean has the actual Phoenix Force at her disposal, the X-Men lose horribly, and quickly.

BENITO
Superman would loose to Pheonix Cable and Wolverine

(Just so the Fanboys are happy)

ZephroCarnelian
Against the X-Men mentioned, current Superman would win...

If you include Cable, Jean AND Prof X... I still think Supes could win....

If you chuck Iceman in too... it leans a little more towards fifty/fifty....

You'd need to chuck Mags in there too to make it a god 7/10 for the X-Men...

willRules
Almost I am now Whirlysplatt

one "t" extra

big grin I only intended to be Kuntz for at the most 48 hours, I just wanted to see if the Mods would let me be Kuntz smile I watching a brilliant programme on BBC 4 on HG Wells its genius. It has Jonathan Ross on who you yanks wouldn't know but is a DJ and owns a Comic book shop secretly, with another DJ called Paul Gambachini. I used to go in itsmile

Why would he own one secretly? He has admitted before on his shows that he is a fan of Spider-man comics at least............

doctorstrongbad
I did this thread a few months back and it was decided the new x-men could take out superman. Check it out. wink

Juntai
Laser eyes, game over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.