Nightwing runs a Guantlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Ok Nightwing has to fight these people. He is recharged after each fight. He can have help from Bats for two fights. NO PREP. How far does he get?

1. Jubilee
2. Robin
3. Cyclops without optic blasts
4. Daredevil
5. Black-widow ( either one, you choose)
6. Elektra
7. Batgirl
8. Batman
9. Captain America
10. Deathstroke

black robb
1.Beats Jubilee
2.Beats Robin probably
3.Obviously beats Cyclops
4.Has a struggle,but beats Daredevil in the end
5.Beats Black Widow
6.I think he can beat Elektra,but i'm not sure entirely...
7.Depends on which Batgirl
8.Needs Batman to help him beat Batman
9.This could possibly go either way,but i'm leaning towards Nightwing
10.Even with Batman this would probably go to Deathstroke

You should've had Gambit on the list

CorderaMitchell
Loses at Jubilee...

black robb
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Loses at Jubilee... are you serious or joking?

CorderaMitchell
Dead serious...

black robb
Dead serious... I guess she could beat him now that i think about it...she'd probably give him more problems than anyone else on the list other than Deathstroke

DarkCrawler
He gets his equipment? Can't he just throw a wingding (his batarang) to Jubilee's face?

LGodamus
Loses at Jubilee...
werd...jubilee owns

black robb
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He gets his equipment? Can't he just throw a wingding (his batarang) to Jubilee's face? True

Wanderer259
Daredevil is too much his own equal. Since this is a gauntlet, he'd be tired enough after Robin himself, who is supposedly, I'm told, better than Nightwing in martial arts, technically. Throw in the mad dodging he'd need to force Cyclops to miss with his optic blasts and he'd probably lose at Daredevil.

If he did pass through, however, he'd drop at Elektra for certain.

black robb
Originally posted by Wanderer259
Daredevil is too much his own equal. Since this is a gauntlet, he'd be tired enough after Robin himself, who is supposedly, I'm told, better than Nightwing in martial arts, technically. Throw in the mad dodging he'd need to force Cyclops to miss with his optic blasts and he'd probably lose at Daredevil.

If he did pass through, however, he'd drop at Elektra for certain. He's recharged after every fight

xmarksthespot
Is this a hand to hand fight or can characters use their powers? If the latter why can't Cyclops kill him with a wide optic blast?

EDIT: Oops. Didn't read properly. He has no optic blasts.

Wanderer259
...I completely missed that. Sorry.

In this case, he makes it to Elektra before he gets taken down. If he makes it past her, which I think he could by using everything he has, he'd drop at Captain America, if he manages to outsmart and out-gadget Batgirl. Cass is impossible to take head on at his level of things.

willRules
I addaed Deathstroke to the end cos someone told me there is a Nightwing vs Deathstroke comic coming out in a Nightwing comic and although Deathstroke will probably win it sounds cool.................

willRules
Although I think he could get past her, Black widow might be trouble................

willRules
Bump

long pig
1. Jubilee-NW
2. Robin-NW
3. Cyclops without optic blasts-NW
4. Daredevil-Equal.....he doesn't get past here....but if he was forced...
5. Black-widow ( either one, you choose)-NW
6. Elektra-He loses.
7. Batgirl-He loses hard
8. Batman-He loses harder
9. Captain America-He loses oh so hard
10. Deathstroke-RIP Nightwing

willRules
LOL

arent you gonna use help from Bats at all?

xmarksthespot
Smart thing to do would be to use help from Batman to fight Batman. big grin

willRules
LOL

I was thinking that when I created this thread.................

willRules
BUMP

Solidus Snake
he makes it to batman who will humble him

dawsey28
Humble him? Fond memories in the Batcave, huh? blink

black robb
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
he makes it to batman who will humble him nuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuhnuh-BAT-RAPING!!!

willRules
BUMP

brainchild81
Originally posted by willRules
Ok Nightwing has to fight these people. He is recharged after each fight. He can have help from Bats for two fights. NO PREP. How far does he get?

1. Jubilee-- NW beats her up and "accidentally" breaks her neck Yaaaaaaaaaay!Happy Dance

2. Robin--NW beats him up and "accidentally" breaks his neck Yaaaaaaaaaay!Happy Dance
3. Cyclops without optic blasts--NW wins because of the escrimas then. Cyclops would try to goad him into dropping them(I think Cyke could take him H2H). It wouldn't work though.

Cyclops: Put the sticks down unless you're a lil' pu$$y!!

NW: Then Hi my name's Lil' Pu$$y, and I'm gonna beat you down w/these sticks!
*Cyclops dodges the best he can for a while but once fatigue sets in he goes for a block and the escrimas take over.*

4. Daredevil--Loss
5. Black-widow ( either one, you choose)--Loss
6. Elektra--Loss
7. Batgirl--Batman helps NW win
8. Batman--Batman helps NW win smile
9. Captain America--Loss
10. Deathstroke--Batman says f**k the thread rules! I'm Batman. I help when I f**kin' feel like it!! Batman helps and they still lose.

willRules
lol cool

anyone else?

spiderboy5
rofl that is so funny brainchild rock hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.