Cover of Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
What is that on the cover of the Half-Blood Prince? is that the potion that Dumbledore drank?

Saratn
I think that it is the pensive that Dumbledore and Harry are looking in. I'm not one hundred percent sure though. It could be the potion that he was drinking, but I don't think they would have Harry looking into the container thing. So my guess would be a pensive.

DanZeke25
no.. its the potion. It fits the description exactly.

The Ones
and the ring of fire and them looking at the inferi

hotsauce6548
'Tis the potion.

revolution_man
both their eyes seem like very interested and intrigued...since they have both looked into a pensieve many of times, it would not excite them as much as a horcrux would...its gotta be the potion

revolution_man
plus, harry's wand is never out when they go into the pensieve..."wand out, harry, just to be safe..."--dumbledore in the chapter 'the cave.'

Dark Thor
i was having an arguement with my friends about whether it was the pensieve or not. so pleas offer more proof.

Clovie
Originally posted by The Ones
and the ring of fire and them looking at the inferi i think the same

and on the other cover that is that potions' book

Dark Thor
????

Dark Thor
bump

sasee tiin
which edition are you talking about?

bubbles33
what country's book? usa?

seanjones
its the potion cuz if it was the pensive dont you think it would show the background to be DD office not dark shadows.... and plus the pinsive was on DD's desk not on a stone coming out of the ground...

The Ones
i dont think this is a potion:

cassi scott
Originally posted by Clovie
i think the same

and on the other cover that is that potions' book

danagrint
were not talking about that one were talking about the united states one

Raven Guardia

here is the American version

front: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0439784549/ref=dp_images_0/002-3912357-6106410?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=books&img=0&childASIN=0439784549

Back: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/0439784549/ref=dp_images_1/002-3912357-6106410?%5Fencoding=UTF8&s=books&img=1&childASIN=0439784549

dansdaman

thats not the potion no.....thats when dumbledore is saving harry from those infiri or whatever...but there talking about the green one, with dumbledore an dharry stading around the cauldron..i dont have that version...i have the fire one

Emily_depp
The Uk covers better stick out tongue

zac_j
Let's post as many different ones as we can find!

bubbles33
the uk and australian covers r the same, so its better, its better any way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.