Demolition-Man Spiderman Rogue and Thing vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Great Fighters vs A Powerhouse

jinzin
doomsday........doomsday by far....

armandovalles
Demolition Man falls first, then Rogue, then Spiderman, then the Thing tries to be a big-shot like usually and tries to brawl with Doomsday and lasts a few minutes but eventually falls.

jinzin
i think rogue and spidey would actually last longer than ben due to manueverability reasons.....

armandovalles
No cuz Rogue is a dumbass and would try to brawl with him, dying in one hit, and Spidey would probly try to web him or something, and then Doomsday would kill him cuz isnt Doomsday supposed to be almost as fast as Superman. Then Spidey's screwed. Plus, if doomsday's smart enough, when Spidey tries to web him hell catch the web and pull him into punching range.

golem370
Don't forget that D-Man was trained to fight by Captain America

jinzin
here's what I'm thinkin....rogue tkes things durability...and spiderman's spider sense and agility.....then she goes in to touch dd....she repeats the proces until she can go toe to toe..that's the only way this fight lasts longer than 5 minutes...

golem370
What if I added She Hulk and Iron Man

jinzin
then it only prolongs the agony of deafeat....but the team still gets downed.....

armandovalles
Then i think Doomsday would lose cuz the Thing and She-Hulk could be fighting him hand-to-hand while Rogue sneaks in and saps his power and while Spiderman gets quick shots in every know and then and Iron Man and Demolition Man attack from long range. I think Doomsday is screwed now.

golem370
I take them a way and Put Morg with the water of Life then it is really over

armandovalles
yea, Morg with the waters of life in my opinion could take down Doomsday on his own.

jinzin
demolition man nor iron man have the equivolent of 100,000 concentrated nuclear bombes going off at once.....because that's what they would need if they are to slow dd down...for even a few seconds...even then he just gets up laughing.......

she hulk and thing are not wonder woman and martian manhunter in the h2h department in terms of brute strength...nor do they even have a speed advantage.....if spidey couldn't do ANYTHING to wrecker but annoy him...he does even less to dd.....

Fanboy
Okay Doomsday would win none of those thing would survive in a second to Doomsday. Doomsday was supposedly faster then Superman I mean think of it Demolition man can lift up to 10 tons Rogue 85 Thing 85 Spiderman 10 pfft that is nothing compared to the Doomsday Doomsday is way more stronger then Superman and apparently Booster golds first fight with Doomsday Booster said he could move faster then the flash Doomsday outclasses these 4 losers.

jinzin
he does move faster than flash he used wonder woman to whack flash like a baseball bat WHILE flash was running up behind them....

Cosmic Cube
I wonder... Could Rouge take Doomsday's abilities?

armandovalles
i dont think she could take them, but i bet she could at least weaken him enough for the Thing and She-Hulk to have a chance of knocking him out.

Fanboy
Doomsday would kill them all none of them stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.