Its getting closer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
in about 6 weeks im gonna go see Trish! yay im so excited Happy Dance Happy Dance

DanZeke25
Trish?

Gen. Grevious
Imaginary shes my girl.

~Sir Mist~
Cool.....

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Cool.....
yeah im excited

DanZeke25
i thought you meant Trish Stratus, and i was gonna ask if i could come too. big grin

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by DanZeke25
i thought you meant Trish Stratus, and i was gonna ask if i could come too. big grin
whos that?

DanZeke25
go to google, click on images, and type in Trish Stratus, you'll see.

Gen. Grevious
oh i see now lol.

lil bitchiness
Good luck eek!happy

Gen. Grevious
Thanks. big grin

silver_tears
thats sweet big grin

Gen. Grevious
yeah. eek!

crazy_shadow
...ur imaginary gurlfriend? erm

PrinceofBlades
Tirsh Stratus=droolio

Gen. Grevious
lol my god..i actually never thought about that. it sounds funny, no Imaginary's a girl on KMC her real name is Trish

DarkC
Good for you, GG; if you do something bad to her, I'll kill you.

Gen. Grevious
I would never do something bad to Trish i love her.

DarkC
Good. If she does something bad to you, I'll also kill you.

Gen. Grevious
That makes no sense...so what your saying is if trish dumps me, making me depressed, you would kill me?

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by DarkC
Good for you, GG; if you do something bad to her, I'll kill you.

I will no expression

Gen. Grevious
I wouldnt hurt the one i love....

DarkC
You grope her, I'll also kill you. stick out tongue

Gen. Grevious
hahaha no promises there just kidding stick out tongue

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
I wouldnt hurt the one i love....

how old are you, seriously...

silver_tears
Originally posted by PrinceofBlades
Tirsh Stratus=droolio

omg no puke

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by silver_tears
omg no puke

your just jealuos roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
how old are you, seriously...
Trish is 13-ish.....so GG is probably 14 ish.

PrinceofBlades

Ha, they wouldn't know what love is, if it came up and bit them on the face.

DarkC
I know, it's pretty laughable.

Gen. Grevious
shes nearly 14 and im 16, that sounds wrong but you know what? i dont really care...she loves me and i return the feeling's

PrinceofBlades
shes nearly 14 and im 16, that sounds wrong but you know what? i dont really care...she loves me and i return the feeling's

If you tell me, truly, what love is, I'll support you 100%. Fail, and I see you as nothing as a horny desperate team...no expression go...

Gen. Grevious
team? lol you mean teen right..anyway i believe love is when you think about the person all the time..she becomes the centre of your universe..i enjoy talking to her more than anyone else and she lights up my whole day. I would go to any limits just to be with her. btw. what made you the love doctor PoB? lol

Gen. Grevious
well?

roguegirl15
That makes no sense...so what your saying is if trish dumps me, making me depressed, you would kill me?
Oh, nobody deserves that! Unless you kill her first confused .If she dumps you you're a free man.But don't think about the negative and dont give her any ideas.

silver_tears
your just jealuos roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay for one thing it's spelled you're, **** I don't know how many times I've had to say it.

Second of all, there is no way in hell, and I swear on every bible in the world, that I am jealous of this no expression

http://www.absolutecelebrities.com/img/trish_stratus/njdvl_trish_stratus_E261.jpg

Also I can't see you being the world's leading advocate on love, so what gives you the right to determine if they are or aren't. Not to mention no one can put love into words, the fact you asked him just proves how ignorant you really are.

Best of luck to you two, don't let the negative idiots bother you happy

~Sir Mist~
She's not that good erm I dont see the fuss...

Obviously I was talking about the picture, not Imag roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

silver_tears
She looks like a man to boot......

Gen. Grevious
Okay for one thing it's spelled you're, **** I don't know how many times I've had to say it.

Second of all, there is no way in hell, and I swear on every bible in the world, that I am jealous of this no expression

http://www.absolutecelebrities.com/img/trish_stratus/njdvl_trish_stratus_E261.jpg

Also I can't see you being the world's leading advocate on love, so what gives you the right to determine if they are or aren't. Not to mention no one can put love into words, the fact you asked him just proves how ignorant you really are.

Thanks big grin

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
She's not that good erm I dont see the fuss...

Obviously I was talking about the picture, not Imag roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue
Yeah she aint that hot...i prefer Trish

PrinceofBlades

1) It was a joke,
2)What do you know of my personal life? As right as you might think you are, your wrong. Love can be summed up into one word.
3).Don't let the ignorant people decieve you.

Sheesh, this is going to turn out like all teenage relationships. That I can swear on every bible.

@Grevious: Sadly that is not the answer. But I will hold off on the negative thought. You will learn what love really is in the future...

Gen. Grevious
1) It was a joke,
2)What do you know of my personal life? As right as you might think you are, your wrong. Love can be summed up into one word.
3).Don't let the ignorant people decieve you.

Sheesh, this is going to turn out like all teenage relationships. That I can swear on every bible.

@Grevious: Sadly that is not the answer. But I will hold off on the negative thought. You will learn what love really is in the future...
what is it then...im waiting..

PrinceofBlades
To will the good for another

that my friend is love.

I gtg C-ya

Gen. Grevious
see ya PoB

silver_tears
One word right??? I'm soooo impressed right now no expression

Gen. Grevious
he doesnt undertstand love...

Cinemaddiction
whos that?

Some manly looking wrassler out of Canada.

Gen. Grevious
she aint hot..well i dont really like her

silver_tears
yucky

PrinceofBlades
One word right??? I'm soooo impressed right now no expression

G*D D*MNIT!!!! Ever since I said that one thing on that God Forsaken thread, you have to be all in my face. Jeez, give me a rest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.