Each day BW3 and GG hate some of you guys more and more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
Its true...you all act like such bastards sometimes...i was really nice to most of you and you give me shit back..i totally agree with my good friend BW3 when he says you guys can be such idiots..

HimoKun
Good for you. I don't think most people give a rat's ass, ratass. yes yes yes

Gen. Grevious
Yeah and something we both find fun..watching you guys spend countless hours talking about your stupid little problems..its fun to mock you guys... laughing evil face

~Sir Mist~
Cool....

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Cool....
though i dont hate mist hes cool, this isnt directed at you

HimoKun
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Yeah and something we both find fun..watching you guys spend countless hours talking about your stupid little problems..its fun to mock you guys... laughing evil face

And which guys would those be? Your mom?

Gen. Grevious
my mother? what has she to do with this? oh i see that was a feeble attempt at a mock...lol try harder....

Deano
i like acting a bastard

Gen. Grevious
why?

Gen. Grevious
Maybe im being too harsh...i just find somtimes people on kmc can be real mean...

§pearhead
Oh, so naturally you decide that the best way to remedy the problem is being mean yourself...great thinking thumb up

~Sir Mist~
though i dont hate mist hes cool, this isnt directed at you

Cool......

Revernd Maynard
Its true...you all act like such bastards sometimes...i was really nice to most of you and you give me shit back..i totally agree with my good friend BW3 when he says you guys can be such idiots.. huh do you have a problem with some of us? if you have a problem with me, then lets take this outside naughty

Gen. Grevious

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
huh do you have a problem with some of us? if you have a problem with me, then lets take this outside naughty
i dont know you so naturally i dont wanna fight..

Revernd Maynard
i dont know you so naturally i dont wanna fight.. the naughty smilie implied that i am in no mood for fighting and/or bashing no expression

HimoKun
my mother? what has she to do with this? oh i see that was a feeble attempt at a mock...lol try harder....

No, actually is was a joke. A feeble attempt a insult would what you do.

Revernd Maynard
my mother? what has she to do with this? oh i see that was a feeble attempt at a mock...lol try harder.... Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Maybe im being too harsh...i just find somtimes people on kmc can be real mean... hmm....you made a statement and then basically did the opposite erm

Gen. Grevious
hmm...i did didnt i? lol sorry people, especially HimoKun i didnt mean to be so evil.

DarkC
Spear's right; going and making a thread about it isn't going to make it any better. If we hate you, it's pretty much your own fault, actually.

Gen. Grevious
I know...im sorry people. Dont hate me cause i made this thread i was angry..

Masrix
Do you hate me? devil

Gen. Grevious
Nah your cool. cool

Masrix
Nah your cool. cool Cool cause I think your cool too lol

Gen. Grevious
Thanks man stick out tongue

Masrix
stick out tongue np!

n00bslayer
ytou wanna see a harsh place i mean like hitler death camp harsh go to www.gamefaqs.com you say one wrong thing and they'll roast you like a lil pig *shudders*

Gen. Grevious
really? i havent posted there

n00bslayer
OMFG it's like hell......don't get me wrong it's a cool place but don't post anything stupid or usless and don't start any stupid threads or you will see the true hell of enternet

Gen. Grevious
lol, i'll go there sometime, iive been there but only to get help with games

Rogue Jedi
you guys actually hate people here?

Gen. Grevious
no...i was just annoyed

n00bslayer
AND THE TRUTH HAS BEEN HAD AT THEE! THE MAN SAYS HE WAS JUST ANNOYED! HE HAS SPOKEN THE THE TRUTH UNDER GOD'S EYES! HE FORSHAL LIVE HIS LIFE TO IT ALL MIGHTY TRUTHFULLNESS! THANK YOU GOD! MWAH I SMOOCH YOU ON THE FORHEAD FOR GIVING US THE GREAT TRUTHFULLNESS OF TRUTH BEING TOLD TODAY! NOW GIVE ME BACON OH GOD AND I SHALL DIE A HAPPY MAN!

Gen. Grevious
Lol, your crazy but crazy is good mwa haha

n00bslayer
lol
MWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH---HHHH-HHHA------HAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------------HHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------AHHHHHHAHAHAH-------HHHHHHH-COUGH HHHH----GAG------SNORT-------HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

damn hairball

Gen. Grevious
we need crazy mwa hahaha, *does backflip* wooohooo, mwa haha

Cinemaddiction
Grow up and stop baiting people.

n00bslayer
lol nice

Gen. Grevious
i apoligized my god...

Kosta
KMC is a lot like the real world, its all a big popularity contest, you get idiots and you get nice people. Learn to deal with it I guess.

Gen. Grevious
understandable...they just dont need to try to be mean

Masrix
Originally posted by n00bslayer
lol nice No wonder you get r oasted there your a nutball..

n00bslayer
that's why i have common sense and don't post there What the f**k? jeeze kids these days have no sense of humor all they do is try and show off for their moms but she doesn't even like them. no wonder why she "accidentally" dropped you on your head masrix. "oops darn my butter finger for the 40th time they can nver hold something for over a period of 10 seconds"

Masrix
that's why i have common sense and don't post there What the f**k? jeeze kids these days have no sense of humor all they do is try and show off for their moms but she doesn't even like them. no wonder why she "accidentally" dropped you on your head masrix. "oops darn my butter finger for the 40th time they can nver hold something for over a period of 10 seconds" What the f**k? ...really common lame...

n00bslayer
like to see you do better seeing how your best come back will be "***"

Masrix
like to see you do better seeing how your best come back will be "***" Im going to stop arguing, everyons a newb at first.

n00bslayer
What the f**k?

Masrix
What the f**k? See?>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.