Font sizes changing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Sir Mist~
Occasionaly my font sizes change for no reason, sometimes they go small, sometimes they go big.

Once in the Member's pic thread, the top half of the page was small and as I scrolled down it went large.

It just changed again to large font.

Is this an error with my browser, or some glitch with kmc? Because I havent touched anything with my browser...confused

Clovie
it's happening when you click ctrl button and scroll your mouse wheel.

Wickerman
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Occasionaly my font sizes change for no reason, sometimes they go small, sometimes they go big.

Once in the Member's pic thread, the top half of the page was small and as I scrolled down it went large.

It just changed again to large font.

Is this an error with my browser, or some glitch with kmc? Because I havent touched anything with my browser...confused

Happens to me as well from time to time, because i use Opera. It should normally happen when you hold ctrl. down and scroll up or down with the mouse scroller. But sometimes there's a program glitch, that makes it work as if you ARE using ctrl., which........you.......aren't confused

Anyway, the way to fix it is after you see that happens hold control down and go back to your size. The glitch disappears and you can scroll up or down without problems thumb up

~wickerman~

~Sir Mist~
That worked for the thing today, but last time its was an error with the page, I took pics (which arent really gonna be much help) but the top was tiny and when i scrolled down (by dragging the scrollbar, not the mouse scroll) the font just went bigger messed

Wickerman
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
That worked for the thing today, but last time its was an error with the page, I took pics (which arent really gonna be much help) but the top was tiny and when i scrolled down (by dragging the scrollbar, not the mouse scroll) the font just went bigger messed

Sounds kinda like a similar glitch. What browser you using?

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.