Bored come here! No annoying topics on the usual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
So, I don't know what this thread is going to be about so from the top of my head...for now it's going to be used as your sanctuary.Whenever you feel bummed or just out of it you can come and trash talk(try to use appropriate language)tell about yourself or just ask others questions lkie advice.It can be from anything like dealing with breakups to help finding some of your favorite music lyrics.So relax you don't have to sit there wondering what to do when you can just talk about anything that comes to mind.

roguegirl15
Come on post or i'll keep writing!thumbup1 HELL,you can talk about anything,anyone-you dont even have to make sense! The first one sounded cheesy. Happy Dance

Gen. Grevious
Hi roguegirl15 how are you?

roguegirl15
I'm good,how about you?

Gen. Grevious
im well thanks, so what are you up to at the moment?

roguegirl15
Im just sitting here thinking about new threads to come up with!This sucks

Gen. Grevious
People should post in your threads more.

roguegirl15
I know i just came up with is so...i'm waiting!partytime

roguegirl15
What are your interests and stuff,since you're here?clapping

Gen. Grevious
lol, i'll talk to you, you seem cool

roguegirl15
I have more, you should check them out and so should everyone else!jump

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by roguegirl15
What are your interests and stuff,since you're here?clapping
um..i like to play tennis, i do drama love star wars, final fantasy and listening to music and other stuff, what about you?

Gen. Grevious
Originally posted by roguegirl15
I have more, you should check them out and so should everyone else!jump
i shall

roguegirl15
I am! Seriously,whats on your mind-tongueI sound like some sort of shrink or something!

Gen. Grevious
lol, im just thinking where to post..and waiting to get a reply from PoB

roguegirl15
The rest are crap,I used this as an excuse to get my name out there.Although it is cool talking to people.innocent

roguegirl15
Post here,you can post almost anything-what do think i'm doing clown.You can make it whatever you like.What are u into?

roguegirl15
Musics good,I love movies-I hope I can be in 1 one day.detective.If not then I might be something more useful!

roguegirl15
Drama( like acting is cool) real drama gives me a headache sometimesgossip

Gen. Grevious
yeah i love to act..comedy's my thing

roguegirl15
Ha,comedy makes you all tingly(probably cuz you laugh reallly hard sometimesgoof).Its good when people dont take things so seriouslychair

Cinemaddiction
What do you know..another "bored" thread in the OTF.

Gen. Grevious
yeah i like to joke around alot its fun..anyway i have to go now, it was nice talking to you, i'll PM you when i come back byehug

Rogue Jedi
i thought thats what the OTF was for.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What do you know..another "bored" thread in the OTF.

Don't judge(come up with something better)glaremsn-wink

roguegirl15
Come back soon!shit

heavenablaze666
meow mix!!!!!!

roguegirl15
Please deliver!

roguegirl15
Seriously im hungry.pizza

roguegirl15
Why is no one posting? I allow anyone to post.Noobs or olds.FAT,MEDIUM OR THIN, NORMS...homer diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.