Thing, Colossus, and Current Juggernaut vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
The Thing
Colossus
Current Juggernaut

VS

Doomsday (hunter/prey version)

Who wins?

Fanboy
Doomsday kills them all.

newjak86
Current Juggs is below Thing and Colossus in my opinion plus he doesn't have the H2H training these guys have I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't go out first. Then the rest fall easily before Doomsday.

pr1983
Doomsday just has too much in his arsenal... the 3 guys go down...

Grammaton
I think it really depends on which version of Juggernaut we're talking about - that makes all the difference in this match. The other guys are merely there to assist Jugs.

I still think Doomsday kills them all.

newjak86
Originally posted by Grammaton
I think it really depends on which version of Juggernaut we're talking about - that makes all the difference in this match. The other guys are merely there to assist Jugs.

I still think Doomsday kills them all. It says current Juggs so they loose.

olympian
Hunter/Prey Doomsday definatly.

Fanboy
Current Doomsday would win no problem.

colossus17
u fools doomsday cant even scratch colossus's armor....a few punches from colossus and doomsday is dead.....

Juntai
Originally posted by colossus17
u fools doomsday cant even scratch colossus's armor....a few punches from colossus and doomsday is dead.....
LOLOLOLOLOL WHAATTTTTTTTTT?

colossus17
Originally posted by Juntai
LOLOLOLOLOL WHAATTTTTTTTTT?

yeah you heard me

Wynndar
huh?

supremthor
Originally posted by colossus17
u fools doomsday cant even scratch colossus's armor....a few punches from colossus and doomsday is dead..... WAT DID I TELL U ABOUT SMOKING.........................................its not good 4 u man.

golem370
Thing, Colossus can do a little damage and when doomsday is done with them juggs takes over and he is not as strong but his stamina and durability come in to effect where I believe the match would never end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.