Crappy Uniforms!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
man, i am pissed. my job gave me new uniforms the other day. so i took them home and tried them on. the pants fot ok in the waist, but when i looked down, they went past my toes. they werent even hemmed!!! so i took them and paid from my own pocket to have them hemmed. then, like i always do with new clothes, i washed them before i wore them. i tried on the pants afterwards and they had shrunk a little, nothing major. the shirts, however, i had tried on before i washed also. i wear an XL shirt, but i buy XXL so that when i wash them they fit perfectly, most of the time a little big. when i tried them on after washing them, the shirts barely covered my belly button!!!! they had shrunk like two inches!!!!! FJ was laughing and telling me not to worry, to just return them to my boss and tell her what happened.
confused1

~Sir Mist~
laughing out loud

a1hsauce
laughing out loud that sucks man... i feel for ya

chelsea17
laughing Sorry, but that is really funny

DarkC
Wow, that sucks the big one.

Rogue Jedi
when i tried the shirts on before washing them, they fit odd. i have a big upper body and it hugged my frame uncomfortably. FJ didnt like them right off the bat. but they came down almost to my crotch. now that i think about it, they shrunk like 3 or 4 inches. after i washed them, when i tried to stretch my arms, it felt as though the shirt was gonna burst.

chelsea17
what are they made of? messed

Rogue Jedi
100% cotton. i washed them with my cottons, in cold water, tumble dry low. i dont know what happened.

chelsea17
did you read the instructions on how to wash them?

if you did what they say to do...then take them backconfused

roguegirl15
Crappy uniforms....those things are made cheaply.I wouldnt be too surprised next time.That sucks though.no Oh well at least u still have your job!diva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.