college education

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr. Diamond
what would you say are the benefits of going to college. meaning if you have gone to college.or are in college. whether you graduated or not, what did it do for you?feel free to interpret the question however you wish.

a1hsauce
im in college right now.. and its alil scary at first...goin from the in crowd in high school to who cares who you were in college setting. But its awesome.. I mean im frickin moving up north to get the real college experience you know. Its about change in ur life learning about who you are and who other people are

learning theres a whole other world out there. its awesome. I'm savoring this time right now yes i think everyone should go to college. yah its intimidating sometimes..just stick with it though...in the end u can tell others and most importantly yourself... yah I did it.. I went through that

Rogue Jedi
i passed up a full ride baseball scholarship when i was 19. i was to busy partying. i kick myself in the ass every day for not going.

Pandabear
i move in to my room in two weeks for freshmen year....i get to leavw all my friends and my boyfriend to go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.