Mentos Ad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Masrix
This would make The best Mentos Ad Ever!

*Mentos music plays*

Guys sitting there eating Mentos and you see a guy coem up beside the table and reach over to grab some mentos he sat on the table. Te music scratchs shut when the guys asks "Can I ahve a mentos?" And the guy eating them says "GET YOUR OWN ****ING MENTOS" and the music turns back on and the guy goes back smiling eating the mentos and the other guy walks away.

happy

Piggle Humsy
I've had Mentos eek!

Masrix
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
I've had Mentos eek! Aren't They friggin great?

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Masrix
Aren't They friggin great?

yes

we don't seem to get them here (uk) but I go to a special american candyshop and stock up on american stuff! droolio

Masrix
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
yes

we don't seem to get them here (uk) but I go to a special american candyshop and stock up on american stuff! droolio stick out tongue I eat them all the time

sexylexy32
Mentos, betcha can't eat just one...they are good. yes

Piggle Humsy
I love Sour Mentos.... drool

Masrix
Mentos! the freshmake! (Watch this is funny as hell) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/7910

Masrix
big grin

bordom
This would make The best Mentos Ad Ever!

*Mentos music plays*

Guys sitting there eating Mentos and you see a guy coem up beside the table and reach over to grab some mentos he sat on the table. Te music scratchs shut when the guys asks "Can I ahve a mentos?" And the guy eating them says "GET YOUR OWN ****ING MENTOS" and the music turns back on and the guy goes back smiling eating the mentos and the other guy walks away.

happy
you always seem to make me snicker at your threads stick out tongue good job Masrix

Masrix
Originally posted by bordom
you always seem to make me snicker at your threads stick out tongue good job Masrix

big grin stick out tongue Thanks

bordom
mmhmm

The Biker Scout
Menots?

Masrix
Originally posted by The Biker Scout
Menots? Mentos, The freshmaker!

The Biker Scout
I love fresh breath...........especially on a chick.

Masrix
I love fresh breath...........especially on a chick. So do I , I hate it when you go to kiss a girl and there beath smells like someone just took a dump that set off the firealarm

The Biker Scout
Menudo?

Revernd Maynard
So do I , I hate it when you go to kiss a girl and there beath smells like someone just took a dump that set off the firealarm when did i say you could have a sig

The Biker Scout
So do I , I hate it when you go to kiss a girl and there beath smells like someone just took a dump that set off the firealarm

yup.

Masrix
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
when did i say you could have a sig God damnit Maynard..

The Biker Scout
Mentos! the freshmake! (Watch this is funny as hell) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/7910

hysterical2hysterical2hysterical2

Masrix
hysterical2hysterical2hysterical2 Isn't it great?

roguegirl15
Hey funny man is on this one.hysterical I'm thinknig Mentos needs to add something really cool.

The Biker Scout
whistle What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.