Bastila(after KOTOR) vs GG(the mech)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthrevan89
Ok I am 98.78654% certain that this thread has never been attempted.

Combatants: Bastila(after KOTOR), and GG(the mech)

Setting: The dueling chamber in the Taris Upper City Cantina.

Darth_Glentract
Bastila probably. She's powerful.

MAKASHIMAN
Grievous.

Darth L. Dipsit
Sorry for this blatant display of my stupidity, but what is meant by "mech?" I know what it means when Vader is being discussed, but isn't Grievous only ever referenced in fights on this forum in his non-Kaleesh, mech form?

By the way, nice avatar change, Mr. MAKASHIMAN, sir.

MAKASHIMAN
Thanks. I always loved PT droids. Did anyone ever tell you that you are very eloquent? What he means by "mech'' is exactly the same thing as Vader.

Darth L. Dipsit
Thank you very much, sir, for your consideration with regard to my question and for your compliment. I greatly appreciate the kind remark.

Great Vengeance
Probably grievous, he slaughters lesser jedi like nothing.

darthrevan89
I think people underestimate Bastila because of her annoying personality during the game. I swear her Dark Side lectures were driving me nuts.

In reponse to Great Vengence,

True GG slaughters lesser Jedi...but would you consider, Bastila a lesser Jedi?

Darth_Janus
Bastila reached the bridge of Revan's ship and slaughtered a dark jedi by being a lesser jedi. Yeah, sure. That makes sense.

kamikz
Mabey he means he slaughterd lesser jedi than Bastila, not that Bastila is a lesser jedi.

Emperor Revan
IMO Bastila would win especially since this is after KOTOR and Revan waited a year before he left so he probably trained her some before he left.

Darth_Frobo
This is a no brainer

Bastilla's force powers would wreckk GG
Bastilla's saber skills helped her fight through all the events of kotor,

GG is a punk, windu force crushed his chest with ease and he was a jedi imagine what a full fledged sith apprentice under Revan could do post kotor bastilla is about as powerful if not more so then malak who would slaughter gg.

Admiral Akbar
where do you find out about post kotor? I never heard bastila's name in Kotor2.

Darth_Janus
Bastila is in both the lightside Revan version of KOTOR II and the dark side. Light side at the end after the defeat of Nihilus, and dark side in a sealed room on Korriban via holocron.

darthrevan89
Is this a lame thread or something? Hardly anyone has posted.

darthrevan89
Oh and another thing...how do you get a sig quote?

Darth_Janus
A sig quote?

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
A sig quote?

The little messages everyone has at the bottom or above their sig.

darth-yoda
you just write it in the sig box and i think bastila would win this she IMO is a good jedi

Darth_Janus
You can fit it in your signature box assuming you aren't past the nine line limit. With my sigs.. (450 pixels by 150) I have space enough for just one line.

darthrevan89
You can fit it in your signature box assuming you aren't past the nine line limit. With my sigs.. (450 pixels by 150) I have space enough for just one line.

Ok thanks.

Arbiter
I'm going for Grievous. A double-bladed lightsaber is good and all but 4 Lightsabers give him an edge plus he's been in war his entire life and hunts Jedi for sport.

darthrevan89
Originally posted by Arbiter
I'm going for Grievous. A double-bladed lightsaber is good and all but 4 Lightsabers give him an edge plus he's been in war his entire life and hunts Jedi for sport.

Wow...those four lightsabers of his really gave him an edge against Obi-Wan alright.

And that little part about him spending all his life in war. So what? Bastila fought in the Jedi Civil War at a very young age.

darthrevan89
bump

darthrevan89
bump...again *sighs*

Darth_Janus
Dude, this thread has been read more than the Read Me up top. That's sad.

darthrevan89
Dude, this thread has been read more than the Read Me up top. That's sad.

Is it really that bad? Geez over 100 people have looked at yet what? Maybe 20 or so have actually posted.

Illustrious
Isn't that obvious? The moment a thread is pinned, or if it has the words "READ", "ME", and/or "NOW", it will never gain many reads.

Fishy
Well who cares, Bastila will win this with ease.

There is just no way GG can stand against a powerful force user like Bastila who would absolutely destroy him with the Dark Side of the force, she would do that even if she follows the light. It really doesn't matter, she wouldn't activate her lightsaber. As long as she uses the force for offensive purposes she will win.

Rayvann Sadow
bump

Gryn Jabar
Bastila force ****s him. There is NO WAY that Grievous can win this. BTW, why didn't Obi-Wan just Force Lightning him at the start?

Darth Faunus
Because he's Obi; no Lightning for him.

Gryn Jabar
Why not?

Rayvann Sadow
How could Grevious resist her?

I mean geez if only she was real...lol.

Darth_Glentract
He is a Jedi, and not a retarded NJO Jedi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.