The Lizard Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Batman Wins
Who Wins

EsteemedLeader
your new sig is copied off my words in the spiderman vs. dick thread that got closed isnt it?

jinzin
well lizard is a spiderman villain so he;ll win for surzzzzzz!

right?

guys? confused

Creshosk
Sadly, people actually think that just because they are a spidey villian, that means that the spidey villian will win.

No real reason is given until the thought is challenged.

the Rhino versus Wolverine thread is evidence of this.

Dark Thor
Lizard would tear Wolverine apart

jinzin
how? why?

Dark Thor
hes more vicous, ferocious, bigger, stronger, and smarter

jinzin
smarter?

are you using classic lizard?

more vicious perhaps...but if this is indeed bloodlust wolverine will be on the same playing field there.....bigger and stronger have never been a big problem for wolverine.....just more of their ass to kick...

Creshosk
Originally posted by jinzin
just more of their ass to kick... The bigger they are . . .

jinzin
..the more toilets they clog up?

confused

Pointinel
no contest

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dark Thor
hes more vicous, ferocious barbarous, brutal, cruel, depraved, evil, fell, inhumane, malevolent, roughshod, savage, wicked, fierce, furious, violent . . .

A rose by any other name. . .

Creshosk
..the more toilets they clog up?

confused What else?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Creshosk
barbarous, brutal, cruel, depraved, evil, fell, inhumane, malevolent, roughshod, savage, wicked, fierce, furious, violent . . .

A rose by any other name. . .

i like you. can i add you on aim?

Batman Wins
batman could take this. Killer Coc was no match

Dark Thor
batman's not in this battle no expression

Creshosk
i like you. can i add you on aim? If you want, but you'll probably be dissapointed to realize I was mocking you, because you basically said the same thing twice, so I listed off other synonyms for ferocious and vicious.

Dark Thor
why waste ur time searching for synonyms?

Dark Thor
my aim's down anyways i cant add you

Creshosk
why waste ur time searching for synonyms? What else was I going to do with those two seconds?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Batman Wins
batman could take this. Killer Coc was no match

batman aint here

Creshosk
Originally posted by Batman Wins
batman could take this. Killer Coc was no match It's funny how omitting one little letter changes the meaning of the entire thread. laughing

Batman Wins
batman's not in this battle no expression

I Know. I did make this thread.

DarkCrawler
Doesn't Lizard have some kind of healing factor?

I think he wins, he is faster, and stronger. He could most likely overload Wolverine's healing factor.

DarkCrawler

.....bigger and stronger have never been a big problem for wolverine.....just more of their ass to kick...
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2765/untitledscanned195sg.th.jpg

CorderaMitchell
Sadly, people actually think that just because they are a spidey villian, that means that the spidey villian will win.

No real reason is given until the thought is challenged.

the Rhino versus Wolverine thread is evidence of this.

Please, I said Rhino would lose, people think wolvie can "cut it" so he can win.

Why are the same damned people in every wolverine tread bitching.

Stop making these threads, these guys are bitter over spiderman, and use any thread to show that.

CorderaMitchell
smarter?

are you using classic lizard?

more vicious perhaps...but if this is indeed bloodlust wolverine will be on the same playing field there.....bigger and stronger have never been a big problem for wolverine.....just more of their ass to kick...
I looooove coolness arguemtns, a pro wolvie argument, anyone wan't to explain HOW he'd win?

Or am I going to have to, and have people defensively try and pick my posts apart as usual?

Dark Thor
so ur voting Wolverine, Mitchell? batman wins, is this Connor Lizard? If it is, Logan's dead meat. Connor can just eat him for lunch. Im sure wolverine would take delicious smile

jesserw21
Batman will win this even though his name not there

CorderaMitchell
so ur voting Wolverine, Mitchell? batman wins, is this Connor Lizard? If it is, Logan's dead meat. Connor can just eat him for lunch. Im sure wolverine would take delicious smile

I'm not sure yet, I'm just tired of the same damned people coming on, and whining about spiderman in every wolverine thread...

Creshosk
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2765/untitledscanned195sg.th.jpg I guess wolverine does just give up and go limp when you grab one of his arms huh?

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Doesn't Lizard have some kind of healing factor?

I think he wins, he is faster, and stronger. He could most likely overload Wolverine's healing factor. Because Wolverine's can be overloaded and the lizard's can't. . . Right. . .

I haven't seen anyone say that he's either faster or a better fighter. . .but oh yeah, that's right wolverine is a sucky fighter that was never trained as a samurai or by the CIA and of course when stats are brought up, his fighting skill is the FIRST thing to take a dirt nap.

CorderaMitchell
Of course wolverine doesn't have the application of batman.

DarkCrawler

I guess wolverine does just give up and go limp when you grab one of his arms huh?

When a Class 100 character grabs him and throws him, I doubt he has time to react...

I haven't seen anyone say that he's either faster or a better fighter. . .but oh yeah, that's right wolverine is a sucky fighter that was never trained as a samurai or by the CIA and of course when stats are brought up, his fighting skill is the FIRST thing to take a dirt nap.

When in the hell I have said that Lizard is better fighter? Have I said that Wolverine is sucky fighter? Fighting skill gives you advantage, but it doesn't help against guy who is both faster and stronger then you are. I just think it's logical that a guy who beats Wolverine in every area except fighting skills and intelligence will have the better chance.

who?-kid
One thing is sure: it would be a cool fight.

Both are tough, durable fighters and won't stop until the other is dead. I think Lizard - who is at times even faster than Spider-Man - can damage Wolverine so badly his feeling factor won't be able to keep up.

But of course, Wolverine can slice Lizard up.

Lizard 6/10.

Solidus Snake
unless lizard takes out wolvies stomach and spills out all of his guts, all he can do is superficial wounds to him because of the skeleton. every contact point for wolvie on the good ol' doc will remove limbs

lizard however is faster. how much faster is debatable.

PS what happened to wolvie after the wrecker tossed him away?

BFR?

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
unless lizard takes out wolvies stomach and spills out all of his guts, all he can do is superficial wounds to him because of the skeleton. every contact point for wolvie on the good ol' doc will remove limbs

BFR?

Dont' mention anything that makes wolvigod looks bad.

DarkCrawler

BFR?

I don't know, the following issue haven't appeared yet.

DarkCrawler

Lizard would probably aim to the stomach anyway, it is the most vunerable part. Or he would take out the eyes first?

GalacticStorm
I truly htink that wolverine would win this. Lizard isnt anything that Wolverine hasnt faced down before and dealt with. Spiderman would be a harder fighter for wolverine than this. All Lizard has going for him in this fight are speed and strength, but then in the marvel world lizard really isnt that strong, and he's fast but wolverines fought faster opponents and taken them down. Lizard will lose because his fighting skills are relatively sub par he is dangerously because of his sheer ferocity, but against wolverine that just isnt enough. None of lizards attributes are. Someone was right when they said that people think that just because he's a spiderman enemy that wolverine would lose. Thats ridiculous. Wolverines fighting skills, his experience with taking out such enemies of the lizard type, and his own attributes will gain him a win here. Wolverines claws will slice through the lizard with no problem at all. One slip up and Lizards dead.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I truly htink that wolverine would win this. Lizard isnt anything that Wolverine hasnt faced down before and dealt with. Spiderman would be a harder fighter for wolverine than this. All Lizard has going for him in this fight are speed and strength, but then in the marvel world lizard really isnt that strong, and he's fast but wolverines fought faster opponents and taken them down. Lizard will lose because his fighting skills are relatively sub par he is dangerously because of his sheer ferocity, but against wolverine that just isnt enough. None of lizards attributes are. Someone was right when they said that people think that just because he's a spiderman enemy that wolverine would lose. Thats ridiculous. Wolverines fighting skills, his experience with taking out such enemies of the lizard type, and his own attributes will gain him a win here. Wolverines claws will slice through the lizard with no problem at all. One slip up and Lizards dead.

He's wolverine, and has faced tougher, so he wins.lol.
You know we tight though... big grin

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

I think it goes 5/10 for both opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.