Marvel vs. DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
No preparation. Dr. Strange, Hercules, and Current Juggernaut vs. Flash, Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), and Solomon Grundy

NoFate007
I would think that Strange could take Lantern, I know that Herc or Jugg could take Grundy, and Flash...if Grundy takes the bullet, he could sacrifice himself to give Flash some time to build up speed...with enough speed I think he could take out either Herc or Jugg...but Grundy doesn't help GL and Flash enough to win this. This goes to Marvel, unless you give them prep for Flash to build up speed for a long time.

armandovalles
YEA, GRUNDY WONT BE ABLE TO HOLD HIS OWN WEIGHT HERE. HES THE DOWNFALL FOR DC. (SRY 'BOUT THE CAPS)

golem370
I know flash can get fast enough to become energy but is that enough to get threw juggs force field

Solidus Snake
doc strange is knocked out by flash in a picosecond. hercules and juggs can then be placed in orbit. or flash could hit juggernaut from behind with the infinite mass punch.

Dark Thor
i say Marvel.

Solidus Snake
why?

Dark Thor
changed my mind. stalemate. Strange stalemates GL, Flash cant seriously hurt Hercules, and Solomon would just stalemate Juggy. Ive seen in a comic one time that Gladiator tossed Juggernaut like 100 feet away. Is Solomon as strong as Gladiator?

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dark Thor
changed my mind. stalemate. Strange stalemates GL, Flash cant seriously hurt Hercules, and Solomon would just stalemate Juggy. Ive seen in a comic one time that Gladiator tossed Juggernaut like 100 feet away. Is Solomon as strong as Gladiator?

Flashes infinite mass punch on all of them before they can reactsmile

Dark Thor
smile

apoc001
true. DC takes this

Juntai
^^^truth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.