This place is so boring now...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
I come on here for about 5 minutes a day...

What about you?

kmcdude
Bout half an hour on weeknights,weekends it depends

xLiNdS x 622x
all day every day..i have no life no expression

DanZeke25
I go at night.

~Sir Mist~
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
all day every day..i have no life no expression

laughing I was gonna say the same stick out tongue

alcoholicpoet
Then don't post here you whining pussy.

Neo_Version 7
don't talk to Blackcat like that. She Old SkooL.

Ken Kenobi
30 minutes to an hour a day. Used to be many many hours. erm

R2D2-89
whenever i have nothing else to do

Neo_Version 7
I think KMC is getting a little boring...

Fianna
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
all day every day..i have no life no expression Took the words out of my mouth stick out tongueOriginally posted by Neo_Version 7
don't talk to Blackcat like that. She Old SkooL. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by BlackC@t

What about you?

A hour if I can get away with it.One half in the morning and the other half night.JMspooonysaysclosed

Cinemaddiction
About 15 minutes now. Check the Mod Lounge and Recycle Bin, check my handful o' regular forums, then sign off. I used to stay signed on to help send alerts and crap, but it's a lost cause, IMO, and yeah, the forums have gotten boring.

Ronny
All day sometimes, nothing better to do erm

Lana
I'm still on KMC a lot, but I've begun to post less and less, and have been sticking to the RP forums the most lately.

OTF has bored me to hell.

DarkC
I'll always stick by the OTF, it hasn't lost its novelty yet. To me, anyways.

Clovie
depends on who is online. yes

Disco Moose
KMC is shit in the past few months...but it's like smoking...I KNOW it's bad for me, but I still light up.

Anyhow, I've set a quit date for BOTH, and I will be adhering to it.

I don't want cancer, and I can't STAND the boredom of this place...it's hopeless.

Lana
Ya know, it really makes me glad I'm not one of those people who only posts in one forum...

Naib
Originally posted by BlackC@t

What about you? you do realise that those 5 minutes or so are now lost forever. gone. history. kaput. in the toilet.

a sad attempt at keeping yourself entertained all for the sake that something, a seed of hope, would happen on KMC as to justify whatever rationale you have of staying on.

Clovie
Originally posted by Disco Moose
KMC is shit in the past few months...but it's like smoking...I KNOW it's bad for me, but I still light up.

I don't want cancer, and I can't STAND the boredom of this place...it's hopeless. *crosses fingers*

Fianna

I don't want cancer, and I can't STAND the boredom of this place...it's hopeless. Good Luck with quitting..happy

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Lana
Ya know, it really makes me glad I'm not one of those people who only posts in one forum...

And I'm glad also, that I'll be one of those people who doesn't feel like he has to post anywhere. smile

Disco Moose
Originally posted by Clovie
*crosses fingers*

For?

Clovie
For? quiting smoking of course big grin

Disco Moose
quiting smoking of course big grin

Oh, thank you. smile

Darth_Janus
If you guys think this is quiet and boring, you should see some of the virtual graveyards I used to haunt. Hm. Other than that, I can't think of much to say. Random pic time...

Fianna
I think this place was what you make it yes

Clovie
Oh, thank you. smile np happy

and you know that i don't like the idea of you leaving erm

Disco Moose
np happy

and you know that i don't like the idea of you leaving erm

Yeah, and I know you think I'll be back here like usual....and I appreciate you saying that, but I really feel it's time.

Clovie
and i know that i can't stop you.

Darth_Janus
Well, here in the OTF, posts are being made faster than babies in the summer. So even if it's ot wonderfully interesting to you, other people are obviously enjoying themselves. Posting, I mean. Not making babies in the summer.

Fianna
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Well, here in the OTF, posts are being made faster than babies in the summer. So even if it's ot wonderfully interesting to you, other people are obviously enjoying themselves. Posting, I mean. Not making babies in the summer. Which I'm sure is also fun yes

Darth_Janus
Just so long as you're not outside. Mosquitos can ruin the mood.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
don't talk to Blackcat like that. She Old SkooL.

I don't care how much schooling she has received, If she thinks this place sucks donkey nuggets then she shouldn't be posting here.

n00bslayer
yea

Naib
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I don't care how much schooling she has received, If she thinks this place sucks donkey nuggets then she shouldn't be posting here. sadly the allure of online life is far more interesting than actually going outside.

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by Naib
sadly the allure of online life is far more interesting than actually going outside.

I know, back in the days when I was a hardcore nerd I posted like 200 times a day on seven different Star Wars forums.

heavenablaze666
do you always have something negative to say or is that just around me?

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by heavenablaze666
do you always have something negative to say or is that just around me?

I guess just around you. erm

Naib
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
I know, back in the days when I was a hardcore nerd I posted like 200 times a day on seven different Star Wars forums. that my fruend, goes without saying or have i said little next to nothing.

but if one is bored to the point your grey matter is floating away to oblivion, then the obvious course is the one not taken...ffs get out, or read a book.

Lana
And I'm glad also, that I'll be one of those people who doesn't feel like he has to post anywhere. smile

Technically, I don't have to post either. I stick around because of all my friends and because I have a lot of fun playing in the RPs here (the Star Wars one in particular) big grin Because quite frankly, the RPs are what initially made me stay at KMC and not disappear after a month or two (I had joined the Matrix one almost immediately after joining)....which I'm quite glad of, because I've met all my closest friends on KMC because of them.

Disco Moose
Technically, I don't have to post either. I stick around because of all my friends and because I have a lot of fun playing in the RPs here (the Star Wars one in particular) big grin Because quite frankly, the RPs are what initially made me stay at KMC and not disappear after a month or two (I had joined the Matrix one almost immediately after joining)....which I'm quite glad of, because I've met all my closest friends on KMC because of them.

I just find, and maybe you see it differently, that, if I'm here too much, ie, when I'm at work, I get...what's the word? Sick of it? Depressed by it? It's a catch 22, because when things at work are slow, I tend to stray to this place more, and in turn that makes me feel worse.

Naib
I just find, and maybe you see it differently, that, if I'm here too much, ie, when I'm at work, I get...what's the word? Sick of it? Depressed by it? It's a catch 22, because when things at work are slow, I tend to stray to this place more, and in turn that makes me feel worse. that is a problem that is beyond the scope or the facility of this or any other online forum to solve. a physical addiction is one thing, but a mental one is to say the least, odd.

Lana
I get bored by it, too....I was away on vacation for two weeks, and I've hardly posted at all outside the RPs since I've gotten back. I've become bored by it. I have it open all the time when I'm online, but that's usually because I've got Firefox so I'll have it open on a tab and then forget about it, or check every once in a while to see if there's anything interesting.

And lately, there hasn't been.

Maybe once people are back in school things will go back to normal a bit.

Lana
that is a problem that is beyond the scope or the facility of this or any other online forum to solve. a physical addiction is one thing, but a mental one is to say the least, odd.

A mental (or psychological) addiction is not odd in the least. It's very common, in fact.

Disco Moose
I get bored by it, too....I was away on vacation for two weeks, and I've hardly posted at all outside the RPs since I've gotten back. I've become bored by it. I have it open all the time when I'm online, but that's usually because I've got Firefox so I'll have it open on a tab and then forget about it, or check every once in a while to see if there's anything interesting.

And lately, there hasn't been.

Maybe once people are back in school things will go back to normal a bit.

I also find, that like RL, if you spend TOO much time with a person, eventually you begin to find them abrasive and annoying....well, it's the same here. I've drifted away from people. I've closed people off. I've come to loathe some of the things I see here.

I mean, look at you and I Lana, we used to be friends...and now I KNOW for a fact I annoy you, and we don't talk anymore. It's kind of sad in a way.

Naib
A mental (or psychological) addiction is not odd in the least. It's very common, in fact. i understand psychological addictions for what they are...but to actually think that out of a million other little trivial thing one can/and or should do that they would gravitate to this forum.

hence my comment on the oddness of being or thinking that one is mentally addicted to a forum. if it goes beyond enjoyment for what it is, or the act of meeting and talking to online friends, then i find that odd.

Lana
I also find, that like RL, if you spend TOO much time with a person, eventually you begin to find them abrasive and annoying....well, it's the same here. I've drifted away from people. I've closed people off. I've come to loathe some of the things I see here.

I mean, look at you and I Lana, we used to be friends...and now I KNOW for a fact I annoy you, and we don't talk anymore. It's kind of sad in a way.

It is sad....I have to say there's only a select few people on here that I still talk to a lot. Few enough where I can count them on one hand.

*pokes*

We should talk more again.

alcoholicpoet
that my fruend, goes without saying or have i said little next to nothing.

but if one is bored to the point your grey matter is floating away to oblivion, then the obvious course is the one not taken...ffs get out, or read a book.

No longer am I like that, now I make like 20 posts here per day.

Disco Moose
It is sad....I have to say there's only a select few people on here that I still talk to a lot. Few enough where I can count them on one hand.

*pokes*

We should talk more again.

There are even fewer for me. When I first came here, it seemed like such a tight knit core group that I fell in with...and now...it's fallen apart. I talk to...maybe...3 people on a regular basis, on a more intimate level than posting I mean. It used to be so many more...and I felt closer to more people...at least as close as I can be online.

Yeah? You think? I guess before I reach my 'quit' date, we should...I'd like that. smile

Sun Ce
KMC got boring about just after x-mas, i only post about...once a day.....i used to post loads tho but now i'm bored outta my mind with this place, tho i do thank it...ive met my bestest friend here and i'm glad i came here at 1 point

Lana
There are even fewer for me. When I first came here, it seemed like such a tight knit core group that I fell in with...and now...it's fallen apart. I talk to...maybe...3 people on a regular basis, on a more intimate level than posting I mean. It used to be so many more...and I felt closer to more people...at least as close as I can be online.

Yeah? You think? I guess before I reach my 'quit' date, we should...I'd like that. smile

I think right now there's 4 people I still talk to a lot (as in pretty much every day) outside of posting.

I think a lot of people are drifting apart. Older members are getting bored with this place, or in a lot of cases, are getting older and becoming busy with other things in real life. A lot of the people on here are in their teens and their interests change as they're growing up. Friendships fade away. It's sad, but it's the same as in real life.

And I'll PM ya later, but right now I've got to go and help my mom with some cleaning.

....holy shit, talking about people growing up, I just realized my 20th birthday is in just under six months blink

Disco Moose
I think right now there's 4 people I still talk to a lot (as in pretty much every day) outside of posting.

I think a lot of people are drifting apart. Older members are getting bored with this place, or in a lot of cases, are getting older and becoming busy with other things in real life. A lot of the people on here are in their teens and their interests change as they're growing up. Friendships fade away. It's sad, but it's the same as in real life.

And I'll PM ya later, but right now I've got to go and help my mom with some cleaning.

....holy shit, talking about people growing up, I just realized my 20th birthday is in just under six months blink

I agree...life continues to move on...

*theme song from Breakfast club plays in my head* What the f**k?

And people come in and out of our lives like busboys in a restaurant...

Allright Lana, I'll talk to you later, old woman. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.