Darren Shan Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Has anyone read any of the Darren Shan books.? If so then could you tell me what you think of them. I have read them and I think they are brilliant.

ruskipatson
I love the series too. the books are amazing. iv read the books too but they come out slower here in the U.S. how many are out in the U.K.

Scarecrow756
There are 12 in the UK. It is only a 12 series book. But I have read his new first book of his demon series "Lord Loss".

David Sykes
There are only nine here. Someone said they have read 16 Cirque Du Freak books.

nguyen
at my school i read the first book it is really good thumb up but i can't find the second book and the third and so on im sad that i can't find it.

Sir Nauj
I recently bought book 10 which is new and just barely came out. the series is awesome. I cant wait to read lord loss which comes out until next month grrrr messed

Scarecrow756
I have read Lord Loss, lets just say he has started a brillent new series. That in time will be even better then his previous saga.

Sir Nauj
Originally posted by Scarecrow756
I have read Lord Loss, lets just say he has started a brillent new series. That in time will be even better then his previous saga.
Oh I cant wait. damn october come sooner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.