Who's more ****ed up, Batman or the Joker?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
I find the core dichotamy of the Batman story very interesting and would like to hear some other opinions on it.

NoFate007
The Joker is definitely more screwed up. Batman is, but he has a vehicle to control his insanity that helps people instead of hurting them - and he does it consciously, once in a while thinking he should just give up. That means he has a control over it, whereas Joker is just a flat out nutcase.

Mainstream
Batman gots that "I lost my folk they got capped I gotta training and be mo than just'sta man but a legend..get my some sidekicks..that wear bright color sh*t thang going on."

JOker just nuts..ya feel me wickedph

munkiesarus
The Joker.

There's no competition here, the Joker is just one messed up puppy.

vvvrulz
Batman has a purpose to his life and what he does.
The Joker is off his rocker and does whatever he pleases.

vaya_the_elf
Joker is just insane there is no reasoning with him. Plus he looks like a clown *shivers* .

Batman you can still reason with on somethings.

DarkAge
Batman has said some weird things though.

"My mind isn't a nice place to be."

"The fall to the ground takes over a minute, and despite what you've heard you're likely to stay conscious the whole way down. Thoughts like that keep me warm at night."

"I'm a rich kid with issues--lots of issues."

*Batman and Joker on a one-man jetpack*
Joker: You're crazy! Let me go or we'll both die!
Batman: Whatever it takes.

willRules
What Batman does is at best questionable but he has a reason behind his motive even if others dont agree with Bats he is understandable. The Joker is just random and does things without rhyme or reason. They are polar ooposites.............

olympian
Both are.

Except Joker is more. Batman still manages to gain control over his insanity.

Well until recently if he does go to Arkham like some rumors say.

WindDancer
Joker is destructive whereas Batman (Bruce Wayne) is more constructive. Total opposites and Batman's tragedy didn't drove him to the point of insanity. Whereas Joker's tragedy was a total disaster and led to countless deaths.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by NoFate007
The Joker is definitely more screwed up. Batman is, but he has a vehicle to control his insanity that helps people instead of hurting them - and he does it consciously, once in a while thinking he should just give up. That means he has a control over it, whereas Joker is just a flat out nutcase.

agreed.

vaya_the_elf
Batman in his mind he is doing some good. Joker is just messing with people because he can.

Another thing is Joker wanted to copywrite fish. If that tells you anything

DarkAge
Copyright fish!? lol1

Bardock42
I don't think someone that read the last will of the Joker can say anyone is more ****ed up than him.....

DarkCrawler
What is it?

sevenman
A depressed billionaire is more ****ed up than a clown.

Alexis_88
joker ....more homicidle...its the ....stuff....lol

Bardock42

Tron
The question is, is Joker more of a nut for killing people for the sheer hell of it? Or is Batman because he lets him continue to live just to repeat and kill some more. I know Joker's made this point in some way at some point too. Just some food for thought.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.