Stupid kids!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Otaku
I was just walking in the forrest minding my own bussiness when i saw two boys from about 12 yrs old trying to start a fire.I told them not to,cuz it could start a forrestfire.They didn't stop,and told me to mind my own business.So i walked closer trying to steal there matches but they already started a fire when i could steal them.An d then my coat caught fire! mad And they didn't help me,they we're just laughing!I managed to get my coat of before i could get any serious burns.But when i looked up to see them,they we're already flipping a b1tch.

Neo_Version 7
That's not very nice.

~Sir Mist~
Did you kick their ass? Coz I would'veconfused

Darth_Otaku
No it isn't.And now i'm gonna sue their parents!Revenge is sweet! evil face

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by ~Sir Mist~
Did you kick their ass? Coz I would'veconfused

They we're flipping a b1tch.With my coat burning i couldn't follow them.

R2D2-89
yes

Fianna
Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
They we're flipping a b1tch.With my coat burning i couldn't follow them. What does that mean? confused

Darth_Otaku
They we're running away.Fleeing the seen.Leaving.

Fianna
They we're running away.Fleeing the seen.Leaving. We are running away? blink

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by Fianna
We are running away? blink

THE KIDS WHO LIT MY COAT ON FIRE WERE RUNNING AWAY CUZ THEY WERE AFRAID FOR MY FOOT IN THEIR NUTS!!AND LATER I WENT TO THE POLICE!THEY ARRESTED SOME KiDS WHO WERE MAKING FIRES EARLIER!AND IT WERE THE SAME KIDS!so i sued their parents....

Fianna
THE KIDS WHO LIT MY COAT ON FIRE WERE RUNNING AWAY CUZ THEY WERE AFRAID FOR MY FOOT IN THEIR NUTS!!AND LATER I WENT TO THE POLICE!THEY ARRESTED SOME KiDS WHO WERE MAKING FIRES EARLIER!AND IT WERE THE SAME KIDS!so i sued their parents.... Oh okay....sorry...the apostrophe was confusing me...big grin

Darth_Otaku
Ooohh...yeah...i just saw that nowbag

Darth_Otaku
Should i shoot them right when they walk out of court?

Fianna
Should i shoot them right when they walk out of court? Make them walk the plank yes

Piggle Humsy
Make them walk the plank yes

arrrgh!! yoho

Darth_Otaku
Im gonna use a Sniper Rifle....with 50cal bullets!W00t!They'll find there bodies in Mother Russia!

Fianna
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
arrrgh!! yoho Indeedy pirate

R2D2-89
i hate kids disgust

Darth_Otaku
some kids suck.But some are cool.Like my little brother.

Except when he chased me with an axe. no expression true story.

Pandemoniac
Indeedy pirate

That's right matie! Cut em a new blowhole and feed em to the fish, Aaarrr! pirate2

R2D2-89
some kids suck.But some are cool.Like my little brother.

o yah, my sister, shes like 10, shes cool, except wen she hangs off my neck, thats not cool

Except when he chased me with an axe. no expression true story. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

R2D2-89
oh yah, my sister, shes 10, shes cool, except when she hangs off my neck, thats not cool

Darth_Otaku
its not cool...to change quotes.

Darth_Otaku
Originally posted by R2D2-89
oh yah, my sister, shes 10, shes cool, except when she bangs off my neck, thats not cool

R2D2-89
lol, yea sorry, i guess im not cool

Darth_Otaku
He did chase me with an axe.Really.

R2D2-89
He did chase me with an axe.Really.

siblings roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jackie Malfoy
I was just walking in the forrest minding my own bussiness when i saw two boys from about 12 yrs old trying to start a fire.I told them not to,cuz it could start a forrestfire.They didn't stop,and told me to mind my own business.So i walked closer trying to steal there matches but they already started a fire when i could steal them.An d then my coat caught fire! mad And they didn't help me,they we're just laughing!I managed to get my coat of before i could get any serious burns.But when i looked up to see them,they we're already flipping a b1tch.

Never get involved when there is fire involved!jm laughing

Darth_Otaku
I can't see the fun in that.I'm red all over my back.And i have a fireblister on my shoulder.It hurts like hell.

Jackie Malfoy
Sorry to hear that.I was not laughing at you I promise.JMhug

Darth_Otaku
K i forgive you cutehug

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks!JMeat_arrow

Darth_Otaku
NVm.I'm in court in a couple of weeks.Wish me luck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.