Mindless,total out of control Hulk vs. Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
ok.. i know.. happened again... more than once...

but what could happen, if a out of control mindless Hulk clashes with Juggernaut ?

a out of controll Hulk is.. in my opinion.. the strongest purest form of Hulk in the universe ... no matter if in present of future..

dawsey28
I still say stalemate when it comes to these two. I just can't see one defeating the other.

godking
Juggernaut by outlasting Hulk.

It may take years but Hulk would eventually die . For all his power Hulk is not unkillable like classic Juggernaut is.

Tough Guy
a hulk of that magnitude of rage is literally possible of anything. enchantments or not

olympian
Except he will die sooner or later. That setback makes him actually in the end pretty vulnerable.

Until then he can be stalemated for quite some time like it was already showed.

ALEMASTER
hulk all over the more he fights the more strength he gets and juggernauts strength is limited so eventually the hulk will win

Grammaton
Originally posted by godking
Juggernaut by outlasting Hulk.

It may take years but Hulk would eventually die . For all his power Hulk is not unkillable like classic Juggernaut is.

In the Maestro's own words..."What part of Incredible do you not understand?"...

http://img84.exs.cx/img84/4021/resurrect3xx.jpg

newjak86
What does that image prove in this fight that he can rake leaves.
I hate to tell you this but it matters not Hulk will never be able to get past Jugg's enchantment. Raw poer vs Magic does not = magic negated.

Grammaton
No you fool it doesnt prove he can rake leaves - if you actually paid attention you would see I was responding to a comment that Juggenaut is unkillable and the Hulk is - the Maestro clearly stating that NOT to be true.

LOL @ Raw power vs Magic = magic negated. I think you put far too much faith in the abilities of magic.

http://img219.echo.cx/img219/9757/featstimestorm9qs.jpg

Would you like more examples?

newjak86
I understood what you were trying to say but him saying it and being able to do it are two different things.
I would like more examples of actuall magic. He broke through the time stream that seems more scientific than magical since the laws of time are scientific.

Grammaton
Your telling me that STRENGTH alone breaking through the time stream is scientific?

That which gives Juggernaut's power is as "magical" as the time stream.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Grammaton
Your telling me that STRENGTH alone breaking through the time stream is scientific?

That which gives Juggernaut's power is as "magical" as the time stream.

I know who you aresmile

Grammaton
LOL - u do? Enlighten me...

newjak86

That which gives Juggernaut's power is as "magical" as the time stream. Really how would the time stream be magical it is based of physics and as Hulk has shown that is something he can do he can break the laws of physics. It is not as magical you think. Juggs is powered by very powerful magic I'm still waiting on the concrete image of him overcoming magic through physical means without some kind of extremem circumstance.

Grammaton
Right - I completely forgot that you were the expert on time travel. I beg you to justify exactly how you say that the time stream is bound by physical laws and not magical?

I am still waiting for some concrete image where you can show me Juggernaut's enchantment overcoming the Hulk. I think you forget exactly what War Hulk showed when it comes to the Juggernaut's limits.

He has a limit that can be reached by strength alone.

newjak86
Right - I completely forgot that you were the expert on time travel. I beg you to justify exactly how you say that the time stream is bound by physical laws and not magical?

I am still waiting for some concrete image where you can show me Juggernaut's enchantment overcoming the Hulk. I think you forget exactly what War Hulk showed when it comes to the Juggernaut's limits.

He has a limit that can be reached by strength alone. Oh yeah and you are. I hate to tell you this but time Travel has always been based on the ideas of Physics nothing new there. Hulk overcoming a scientific law wow he does that every month. Once again using War Hulk I see I have already stated that it was the celestial tech armor he was wearing that negated Jugg's enchantment not Hulk's pathetic strength. Hasn't Juggernaut already KOed Hulk before.

Grammaton
The celestial tech armour only augmented the Hulk's already existing powers - which is his strength. It DID NOT give him EXTRA powers and abilities - all in all the Hulk would eventually be able to reach a strength level to surpass any physical feat even nagating Juggernauts PATHETIC enchantment - which is exactly what he did as War Hulk, only quicker big grin

Grammaton
The Juggernaut has only SUCKER punched the Hulk to K.O him - Hulk has KO'ED Juggernaut many more times.

newjak86
The Juggernaut has only SUCKER punched the Hulk to K.O him - Hulk has KO'ED Juggernaut many more times. Haha when has he KOed Juggs

newjak86
The celestial tech armour only augmented the Hulk's already existing powers - which is his strength. It DID NOT give him EXTRA powers and abilities - all in all the Hulk would eventually be able to reach a strength level to surpass any physical feat even nagating Juggernauts PATHETIC enchantment - which is exactly what he did as War Hulk, only quicker big grin Oh yeah having Celestial energy coursing through his veins is really his own power right. Plus even then all he did was knock Juggs around he didn't even hurt him.

godking
No you fool it doesnt prove he can rake leaves - if you actually paid attention you would see I was responding to a comment that Juggenaut is unkillable and the Hulk is - the Maestro clearly stating that NOT to be true.

LOL @ Raw power vs Magic = magic negated. I think you put far too much faith in the abilities of magic.

Would you like more examples? Hulk is not not unkillable He is however immortal.

He can be killed by sufficient Force .

Juggernaut is immortal and unkillable by physical force therefore he would out last the Hulk in a straight up hand to hand fight with no retreat for either guy may take years but Juggernaut would be the last man standing.

Metalmanx

olympian
"Hulk is not not unkillable He is however immortal."

No hes not. Not on the Marvel cannon universe he isent.

godking
Originally posted by olympian
"Hulk is not not unkillable He is however immortal."

No hes not. Not on the Marvel cannon universe he isent. Hulk is immortal if Hulk does not get killed Hulk goes on forever.

When man no longer walked the earth and giant roaches where the only living things around Millions of years in the future the Hulk was still around.

The guy is immortal.

olympian
"When man no longer walked the earth and giant roaches where the only living things around Millions of years in the future the Hulk was still around."

I said Marvel cannon.

godking
Originally posted by olympian
"When man no longer walked the earth and giant roaches where the only living things around Millions of years in the future the Hulk was still around."

I said Marvel cannon. What about the Maestro then he i s from a 1000 or so years in the future.

Hulk may not be immortal but heis damn close

Tron
We have a very large Hulk vs Juggernaut thread here, please, discuss this there:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t15217.html

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.