Patagonia Lake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Nauj
I live near this lake and lately they have been finding dead people like each week. I think in total theyve already found like five people but still its a lot. Im just concerned for my own safety because theres a lot of wackos out there. Anyways feel free to discuss

botankus
So it's near The Black Gates, I take it?

Darth Nauj
laughing out loud no , the black gates is from lotr's stick out tongue

botankus
Well, I went to the website, and it doesn't say anything about dead people floating all over the place.

You don't think people are taking those speedy paddleboats out and dumping the bodies?

Darth Nauj
I have no clue whats happening. officers are just finding dead people floating but dont know what has been happening. the last body they found was all covered in black clothing and some animals have already like bitten some stuff out of him *gross*

botankus
Well, I just spent 20 minutes looking for an image of the bodies floating from War of the Worlds so I could say it was off the patagonia lake website, but no such luck.

Darth Nauj
yeah I guess there keeping this low key I guess

PVS
could you provide more details?

who were the victims? women? children? mobsters?

botankus
I think he's looking for personal security guards.

2guns

Am I hired?

Darth Nauj
Im not joking people this is for reals. there has been one child, a women, and three men

Darth Nauj
another boy died recently and he was only fourteen years old. I swear that lake is curse messed

oh yeah this is death number three

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.