Most Popular turtle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Well who is your Favourite

BENITO
yeah mikeys winning

fruits
cuz you're the only one who voted.

Mådness
Not for long! Raph and Mike, neck and neck, because of my vote *laughs evilly*

TheFilmProphet
I voted for http://image-hosting.olnevhost.net/images/5487-images.jpeg

Mådness
*shacks fist* Curse you, you Michelangelo fans! Curse you I say! stick out tongue Come on Raph fans! Show you're support!

And Leo fans and Don fans. These guys have nothing sad

BENITO

hazlov2004
i voted for leonardo

Red Superfly
Leonardo was my fave as a kid.

But over time, Donatello became my fave.

Myth
1. Leo was the shit.
2. Don was smart and "Pretty good with a bow-staff, I guess."
3. Mike fun but not the coolest fighting wise
4. Ralph was a complaining moody b!tch with PMS.

CorderaMitchell
Leonardo man... Best color, weapons, and skill!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Myth
1. Leo was the shit.
2. Don was smart and "Pretty good with a bow-staff, I guess."
3. Mike fun but not the coolest fighting wise
4. Ralph was a complaining moody b!tch with PMS. Yeah I think Raphs a gorl aswell at times

Joker1237
Don has my vote.

sorry guys, I still in shock our arugement for a Turtle forum work.

vaya_the_elf
Michelangelo or Donatello

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Joker1237
Don has my vote.

sorry guys, I still in shock our arugement for a Turtle forum work.

I didn't know there was one, so empty, Leo anyways though...

BENITO
Originally posted by vaya_the_elf
Michelangelo or Donatello yeah they rule but In the first cartoon Did anyone else find Donny a bit arrogant

CorderaMitchell
No donatello was a stellar opposite, now raph...

yerssot
I can't pick between Leo and Donatello sad

Mådness
Why does everyone hate Raph so much? sad Even though he has a hard time controlling his anger, he is a really sweet guy. Probably why I like him so much big grin

BENITO
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
No donatello was a stellar opposite, now raph... in the first cartoon he had an ego he thought he was the best engineer in the universe after he built something then it would explode or collapse

CorderaMitchell
Hmm. but he was laid back, was he not?

BENITO
Hmm. but he was laid back, was he not?
yeah but only when his ego crashed and burned though

Mainstream
I like them in this order

Leo
Raph
Mikey
Don

but sometimes I like Don more than Mikey

darth_royke
leo is my personal preference. he's the leader, yet he also has weaknesses but uses them to his own advantage. raphs like a chick on her time of the month. don is cool, and mikey

BENITO
I really Didn't think Leo was this popular

Red Superfly
Yeah I really liked Leo.

In fact, my FIRST EVER ACTION FIGURE OF ALL TIME was a Leonardo action figure. He was my fave at the time. My favourite colour was blue, and has remained blue too. That's some accolade.

People call him a goodie two shoes, but the guy had discipline beyond any of the others. He was the best skilled fighter and the natural leader. He was the mature one, and all the clever kids (ie me) liked him and Donny.

I never had much in common with Raph or Mikey. Mikey was just dumb, and Raph was always trying to be a wise-ass. I liked Donny and Leo cos they had the skills to sort out a crappy situation.

Leo - The Leader, the "head" of the group. The manager. Second smartest next to Donny. Best skilled.
Donny - The brainbox. Came up with strategies (with Leo) and made things easier with gadgets and stuff.
Raph - The muscle. More of a character and a rebel than any actual use to the group. He got them into trouble a lot.
Mikey - The essential light-hearted dude who could make depressing situations lighter. A bit 2D compared to the others.

Put it this way, if the group was two Leo's and two Donnys, they'd never lose and only be defeated in being completely over-powerred.

If the group was two Raphs and two Mikeys, they'd break some stuff but get their asses handed to'em everytime.

Myth
Originally posted by Red Superfly

Mikey - The essential light-hearted dude who could make depressing situations lighter. A bit 2D compared to the others.

Really? I thought he was drawn the same as the others. blink

j/k

BENITO
Mikey is not Dumb in fact if you said that to Donny he'd whack you with his Bo staff

Michelangelo is nieve with a short attention span

in the Image series Mikey implanted cybernetic parts into Donny so he would survive

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by BENITO
yeah but only when his ego crashed and burned though '

When you make something you're going to feel good about it, at first anyway...

BENITO
'

When you make something you're going to feel good about it, at first anyway... But you Don't tend to think your the greates engineer in the history of the world

CorderaMitchell
But you Don't tend to think your the greates engineer in the history of the world

I see what you're saying, but imagined you worked on something for a looong looong time.

Its not unnatural to say that you are the best when you are done.

Its like" my masterpiece, the best drawing ever!!".

BENITO
I see what you're saying, but imagined you worked on something for a looong looong time.

Its not unnatural to say that you are the best when you are done.

Its like" my masterpiece, the best drawing ever!!". I'm always slightly disappointed with my artwork

Darth Nauj
Michelangelo thumb up

BENITO
Originally posted by Darth Nauj
Michelangelo thumb up Awesometmntsmile

CorderaMitchell
I'm always slightly disappointed with my artwork

I have some of it posted up in the picture section, but its alittle old.

I do like the artwork on your sigs, the fact that you can do that with a mouse...

BENITO
I have some of it posted up in the picture section, but its alittle old.

I do like the artwork on your sigs, the fact that you can do that with a mouse... shiftyyes mouse shifty

CorderaMitchell
shiftyyes mouse shifty do you have one of those expensive drawing things?

BENITO

Tha C-Master
Leo wins...

BENITO
Mikey rules

peejayd
* Raphael is cool, his weapon is cool too!

Mådness
Ah! At least somebody agrees with me big grin

Seriously, I can't believe most people here lable Raph as 'The Idiot'. He's really a sweet guy if you give him a chance. In 'Same...', it was Raph how hugged Donnie, happy that he was alive. And did anyone notice he was the only one?

BENITO

NinjaJJ
My favorite is Leonardo.

Starpower
Leo or Mikey. But I feel bad for Donny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.