But what's so important about Neville???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

allofyousuckkk
In one of J.K.R's interviews she said that neville st ill plays a huge part in the last book. I know he could have had 2 do witht he prophecy but wasn't chosen, so what do u think the important thing is??

NightCrawler341
He's Neville, he is one of the main characters (not secondary, main people! You guys just don't see he is). I know he will play a large role in the last book because of the prophecy, even though he wasn't choosen. It could be that, and I'm really discouraging this theory but will say it anyway, if Harry was Horcrux, Harry will kill himself and it would be Neville to fight and kill Voldemort. But like I said, I really discourage that theory.

DanZeke25
I think he'll help with the war. ANd maybe kill some death eaters, but thats it. I dont think he'll do any more than that.

Clovie
I think that he will date Luna happy

Saratn
He still might have a part in the prophecy you never know what Rowling is thinking.

Smodden
Leave Neville alone.mad

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Saratn
He still might have a part in the prophecy you never know what Rowling is thinking.

no, he doesnt. Jk said so on her site.

Darkangel93
I think that Neville will be important in the last book. that's why he has been in all of the books. It is leading up to whatever role he will play in the 7th book.

Ken Kenobi
95% of all the characters were in all of the books. roll eyes (sarcastic) So that right there disproves your reason Darkangel93. There is a reason for it, but we just don't know yet.

NightCrawler341
Neville is very important, and he will have one of the biggest roles alongside Harry in the next book. I always saw it as if the trio every added someone to the group to make a quadruple, it would be Neville.

General Bondius

sasee tiin
i personally think neville will die, he has prooved earlier that he is willy to sacrifice himself to fight LV.

sasee tiin
I also noticed reading book 1 that the sorting hat used long time to figure out where to put him....could that be of any significance?

sasee tiin
Originally posted by Darkangel93
I think that Neville will be important in the last book. that's why he has been in all of the books. It is leading up to whatever role he will play in the 7th book.

lol, you really know what you're talking about....maybe peeves is equally important (think if he is!!!!!)

polowahine4
sasee u really like this whole everyone is gonna die thing don't u!?! lol but i agree w/ u that he is gonna die! maybe he'll even die to like distract voldie or something so that harry can kill him! that would make him really important!

Director_Joe
Personnally I think Nevill might a a horcrux... He might sacrafice himself so Harry can kill Voldemort... Who knows... Griffindor's item might reffer to Nevill (maybe he's Griffindor's heir) It's quite possible... Though it is kinda out there... But let's be honest, the whole book is 'out there'...

sasee tiin
If neville was gryffindors heir, why wouldn't LV choosed him instead of harry (the prophecy, DD said that LV choosed the one who seemed most dangerous...)

TheSun
Blah blah blah blah people come up with some stupid ideas. Neville is a Horcrux, Neville is Gryffindors heir... is Neville just gonna jump up and shout 'hey Voldie!' whilst Voldemort turns his back to Harry for a second so Harry can get him? Get real people.

sasee tiin
I think it is more likely that Neville will die in bokk7 than, as you said TheSun, Snape did't hit DD with the avada kedavra curse.....

TheSun
Originally posted by sasee tiin
I think it is more likely that Neville will die in bokk7 than, as you said TheSun, Snape did't hit DD with the avada kedavra curse.....
I never said Neville wouldn't die. But now that you mention it, I'm afraid that there is too much evidence supporting Dumbledore being alive to dismiss, hence, considering that no-one can survive an AK, Snape must not have cast one. Pure logic, unlike the Neville horcrux/gryffindor heir/distract Voldy whilst Hary gets a cheap shot on him statements.

sasee tiin
I agree with you, but time will show how DD is alive, i guess as a phoenix.

Director_Joe
Originally posted by TheSun
I never said Neville wouldn't die. But now that you mention it, I'm afraid that there is too much evidence supporting Dumbledore being alive to dismiss, hence, considering that no-one can survive an AK, Snape must not have cast one. Pure logic, unlike the Neville horcrux/gryffindor heir/distract Voldy whilst Hary gets a cheap shot on him statements.

Okay man! Get off my back! I was pulling stuff out of the air! It was late, I was tiered... Who knows though? Anything can happen, at least, in JK's world it can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.