Apocalypse vs Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

apoc001
Who do you think would win?

Xplosive
Ah, mismatch, Apocalypse easily.

apoc001
Are you sure? Sinister is pretty sinister.

Xplosive
Yeah I am pretty sure, in fight Apocalpyse would make him look like doll and joke.

apoc001
Unless Sinister controlled his mind.

Xplosive
LOL

Dark Thor
wat powers do Mr. Sinister contain?

Mainstream
Originally posted by apoc001
Are you sure? Sinister is pretty sinister.

ironcally Apocalypse is more Sinister than even mr. Sinister.

apoc001
He "contains" mind control, super strength, concussive blasts, and virtual invulnerbility (like, Cyclops shot a hole right through him, but then he molded back together).

Mainstream
yeah...he got'sta that super duper healing thang going on wickedph

Pointinel
^werd!

Mainstream
Originally posted by Pointinel
^werd!

you buggin yo wickedph that post was dope.

Pointinel
yeah fam i was agreeing wit you on that post

was wrong witchu?

Mainstream
yeah fam i was agreeing wit you on that post

was wrong witchu?

nuthin...I jus be buggin sometimes yo...fo-give me a-right wickedph

Pointinel
iight no sweat it aint that serious

boyyz 4 life right?

Mainstream
iight no sweat it aint that serious

boyyz 4 life right?

you mockin me yo wickedph you the illest kat I every met.....you m'boy though yo wickedph

Marvelgeek
Apocalypse of course.
Essex always has to make a baby cable for fights.

Mainstream
Sinister smart enough to know he can't mess with A-poc Sabah Nur yo

cuz he the dizzle to the shizzle wickedph

Nataku8188
I doubt Apoc could beat Sinister, and I doubt Sinister could beat Apoc. It'd be a stalemate.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Nataku8188
I doubt Apoc could beat Sinister, and I doubt Sinister could beat Apoc. It'd be a stalemate.

nah A-poc gave Sinister his powers...A-poc could make him human.

"Apocalypse giveth and he can taketh away"

Xplosive

What! LOL

Nataku8188
What can Apoc do to kill Sinister? Tell me, please.

Xplosive
We are talking who would win the fight and Apocalypse would beat him pretty easily. And if Apocalypse made him, he would undone him to.

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse can't unmake him in a no prep fight. Apocalypse didn't use his powers (also derived primarily from technology) to endow Sinister with power, he used stolen technology.

Undecided for now.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
We are talking who would win the fight and Apocalypse would beat him pretty easily. And if Apocalypse made him, he would undone him to.

Apoc, who had trouble with cable in a fist fight, is going to go up against Sinister? Apoc got owned by Cyclop's eye blasts, just like Sinister. But unlike Sinister, I've not seen Apoc hold off the blasts of Rachel Summers, Iceman, storm, and dazzler, all at the same time. Or go toe to toe with Psylocke in a TP match. Or destroy the X-mansion with a single blast.

Xplosive
Apoc, who had trouble with cable in a fist fight, is going to go up against Sinister? Apoc got owned by Cyclop's eye blasts, just like Sinister. But unlike Sinister, I've not seen Apoc hold off the blasts of Rachel Summers, Iceman, storm, and dazzler, all at the same time. Or go toe to toe with Psylocke in a TP match. Or destroy the X-mansion with a single blast.

Wow, you really hate Apocalypse. Apocaylpse went against HE, Loki, PE Ikaris.

''I've not seen Apoc hold off the blasts of Rachel Summers, Iceman, storm, and dazzler, all at the same time.''

Against Storm, Collossus, Angel, Iceman, Quicksilver and Beats, and all we seen is that Sinister is very affraid of Apocalypse.
Apocalypse would defeat him extremely easily.

''Apoc got owned by Cyclop's eye blasts, just like Sinister.''
Apocalypse didn't get owned by all inhuams+X-Factor, so includin Blackbolt and Scott.
He got owned by full combined power of Jean, Scott and Cable.
And even than he wasn't moved, he teleported away, but he beacm weakend.
Get real Nataku

Lord S
Apoc, who had trouble with cable in a fist fight, is going to go up against Sinister? Apoc got owned by Cyclop's eye blasts, just like Sinister. But unlike Sinister, I've not seen Apoc hold off the blasts of Rachel Summers, Iceman, storm, and dazzler, all at the same time. Or go toe to toe with Psylocke in a TP match. Or destroy the X-mansion with a single blast. Ah, but a very weakened blue lips also pwn3d a team of five (or six) healthy X-Men without much struggle.

Originally posted by Xplosive
Wow, you really hate Apocalypse. Apocaylpse went against HE, Loki, PE Ikaris. He stalemated High Evolutionary, and was getting his ass kicked against Loki. I read it...he saw through Loki's disguise, and then the two of them began a fight, and Loki was getting the better of him until he was jumped by Caliban.

Apocalypse didn't get owned by all inhuams+X-Factor, so includin Blackbolt and Scott.

I seriously have doubts that Black Bolt was going all out...or they would have emphasized it. Sure he had his mouth open...but if he decided to nail Apoc with his 'quasi-sonic scream', I think he would have endangered everyone around him, so it didn't look like he did it.

He got owned by full combined power of Jean, Scott and Cable.

Nope, it was only Scott. He fried the big A, and they never showed him again.

Xplosive
''I read it...he saw through Loki's disguise, and then the two of them began a fight, and Loki was getting the better of him until he was jumped by Caliban.''

I read it to, my advice for you is to read it again. He saw through Loki's disguise, then he grabbed him, than Loki saved himself, than Loki blasted him, doing absolutely nothing, it was only force soorng enough to push him, but Apocalypse held on something, abolsutely unhurted, then he shot at Loki, Loki moved and attaced Apocalypse, and Loki attacked Apocalypse head and was hurt, while Apocalypse was smiling and than Caliban came from behind. Loki then saved himslef and escaped, seeing that he won't be able to win.

So, Apocalypse getting ass kicked, far from trutu and I don't know from where you got that.

''Apocalypse didn't get owned by all inhuams+X-Factor, so includin Blackbolt and Scott''=fact

''Nope, it was only Scott. He fried the big A, and they never showed him again''

Scott was already shoting his most powerful blast with Inhumans, doing nothing.
Sorry pal, my advice again is to read again, they linked their mind as one, combining their full power of Jean, Scott and Cable and Scott shooted that combined power with his eyes, (I mean also think, few minute he wasn't able to do nothing and than he was already powerful enough, no it's because they combined their full power, three of them and then shooted, I think they showed that pretty obviously and after that, Apocalypse wasn't moved, but he teleported away and was hurted after that because of that blast, later it was said that that blast would easily knock Earth out of orbit).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.