TMNT Comic Book crossover Ideas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Well Who would you like to see The TMNT
Do a comic book crossover with

Red Superfly
They'd work really well in the Marvel Universe.

Either Spider-Man or Fantastic Four.

hazlov2004
how about this teen titans tmnt crossover cool huh

BENITO
Originally posted by Red Superfly
They'd work really well in the Marvel Universe.

Either Spider-Man or Fantastic Four. You do know that TMNT is a spoof of Daredevil right?

yeah the Mikey meeting Beast boy is what I want to see

Joker1237
I would loved to see a Teen Titan TMNT cross over most.

But not in the comics, I want a TV show cross over. And unlike that Power Ranger cross over(Yes they had a power ranger cross over)

This cross over would be cool, I think Shredder and Slade, would team up. And think of some plan.

When the Turtles and TT, need to joing forces for the world. And oh yeah Best Boy and Mikey would of couse get in lots of laughs. Leo could compare with Robin, Both have that driving.

And yes Cybord, gets to met Donny, and get into techs and stuff.

Joker1237
and Raven teachs Ralf to controll his anger. And dont let emotions get the best of him.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
I would loved to see a Teen Titan TMNT cross over most.

But not in the comics, I want a TV show cross over. And unlike that Power Ranger cross over(Yes they had a power ranger cross over)

This cross over would be cool, I think Shredder and Slade, would team up. And think of some plan.

When the Turtles and TT, need to joing forces for the world. And oh yeah Best Boy and Mikey would of couse get in lots of laughs. Leo could compare with Robin, Both have that driving.

And yes Cybord, gets to met Donny, and get into techs and stuff. Shred head dead

But I had a story plot of my own that would only work in the comics though

tell me If you want to hear it

Joker1237
I hear, We bring back Shredder just for this cross over. He died in the comics I think. pretty early. Dont know why they killed him off, but he make a good team up with Slade.

CorderaMitchell
I'd like to see them with the Teen Titans also.

BENITO
I hear, We bring back Shredder just for this cross over. He died in the comics I think. pretty early. Dont know why they killed him off, but he make a good team up with Slade. he died in issue 40 of the original comic book series

I don't think thats early

they killed him off because of the archie series that turned him into a moron and they thought it would give him less credibilty as a villain who kick shell

Mainstream
yeah TMNT meeting The Toon Titans...Shredder vs Slade would rock.

BENITO
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah TMNT meeting The Toon Titans...Shredder vs Slade would rock. But Shredders dead.

Myth
TMNT vs Battle Toads

BENITO
Originally posted by Myth
TMNT vs Battle Toads Battle Toads was just a rip off of TMNT

a spoof of a spoof

Joker1237
yeah no battle Toads,

They can always bring Shredder back from the dead. They should not had killed him off. Sure he was tone down and goofy in the cartoon, But they can rebirth stuff in the comics.

Batman was wacky and goofy in the Batman comics of the 1960's, Than boom the 70's and 80's came, and he was remade (AGAIN, he was dark in the first comic) into the dark kight that we all know and loved.

If Batman can recover from the 60's, Shredder can recover from that TV show.

Season 1 of the TV show rock though, Shredder was pretty cool than. But they turn it into a comdy. At the start of Season 2.

Myth
Originally posted by BENITO
Battle Toads was just a rip off of TMNT

a spoof of a spoof

Thats why TMNT should go against them. To kick their asses.

BENITO
yeah no battle Toads,

They can always bring Shredder back from the dead. They should not had killed him off. Sure he was tone down and goofy in the cartoon, But they can rebirth stuff in the comics.

Batman was wacky and goofy in the Batman comics of the 1960's, Than boom the 70's and 80's came, and he was remade (AGAIN, he was dark in the first comic) into the dark kight that we all know and loved.

If Batman can recover from the 60's, Shredder can recover from that TV show.

Season 1 of the TV show rock though, Shredder was pretty cool than. But they turn it into a comdy. At the start of Season 2. But they we're getting petetive they should be moving on to the dragonlord about now because I'm pretty sure there going to finish with the eternity war were the turtles get trapped in an alternate reality

darthyoda23
SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN SPIDERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toku King
The Ninja Turtles and Spider-Man.
Oh, and this should be in the comic forum.

Kento
TMNT and the Batman would be cool. Start out with Batman hunting Killer Croc in the sewers only to find him hanging upside down and beaten. Blood on his claws that Batman analyzes to find a mutation so he goes to track it down in the sewers to see if they are villains or not.

Impediment
Moving to the Comic Book Forum.

SevenShackles
The batman idea sounds pretty cool! maybe a new X-men crossover? mutants VS mutations until some villain comes by so they can teamup and beat him up. ya know basic team crossover stuff lol.

TMNT crossover with an elseworld DC where they get to kill somebody like a vampire Batman or nazi teen titans
that be cooler cuz it would be even more unpredictable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.