Mace Windu & Palpatine vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
Well?

Darth Windu
Don't spam threads. . . . . and this is a speculation-centric thread again.

Dark Thor
fine ill edit it...

Darth Windu
Wait. . . . what is this post doing here?

Dark Thor
you said dont spam threads, so i reeditted it

Darth Windu
Ahah. . . .

Darth Windu
You didn't get my meaning, I don't think. . .

Darth_Janus
Mace and Palpatine couldn't handle Exar Kun.

Darth Windu
Totally. The only reason I thought Sidious and Tyranus would stand a chance was because they might have been able to coordinate themselves, to fight in unison. Mace and Palpatine would get split apart and crushed; this might as well be a free-for-all.

Arbiter
Exar Kun would get owned.....just kidding. Sidious and Mace are so dead.

Darth_Glentract
Wow. That really surpises me. Mace alone I think could stand against Exar for some time(30 sec.). With Palpatine backing him up, they would still lose, but not by a lot.

Darth Windu
I wouldn't give Mace thirty seconds against Exar going all out. . . . maybe a few seconds longer than Kit vs. Palpatine, around fifteen, twenty, if that. That's being generous, as much as I hate to say it.

Darth_Glentract
You're either overrating Exar or underrating Mace. Ofcorse you could use a counter agument saying that I'm doing the opposite, thus creating a paradox.

Darth Windu
yes Well I'm a huge Mace fan, so I would never underrate him. But I'm being realistic. In a saber-duel, yeah, Mace would last for a bit against Exar, probably longer than you said. But with force powers in play, Mace'll fall. This thread should be no Force Powers, so Mace and Palpatine would at least be able to put up a good fight.

Darth_Janus
Well, let's assume Exar was forsaking his saber powers for the chance to whup some ass. Mace is very good for his time, and he quickly vanquished Sidious in their fight. Sidious, however, is quick to get himself put on the defensive, and if someone like Mace Windu can pwn him, Exar Kun should be able to flay him alive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.