The Big Picture

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

loko
Most politicians and religious leaders are members of secret societies. Masonry and the Vatican control the power of the world. These societies and the Vatican practice satanism. They have created international terrorism with the purpose of creating the third World War. They want to make it appear that all conflicts have been caused by conflicts and divisions between world countries and religions to establish a one world government and religion ruled by a leader who will claim to be the prophesied Messiah and to rule by divine authority. They will quote Bible verses to deceive people into thinking this is the Kingdom of God, and they will make all kind of signs and wonders. The UFO phenomenon and New Age Movement have been created for this purpose. This is the kingdom of the beast prophesied in the Bible in which all nations will gather. All people will worship the beast and all true followers of Yeshua will be persecuted. The aliens are fallen angels and hybrids, the gods worshipped by the ancient civilizations. Of course they will present great benefits to the population and they will relase new technologies and promises of peace and prosperity but do not believe them, they are only lying. This will be a fascist government, where all the people will be implanted with mind control chips and the useless eaters put to death. They have planted many lies to keep us away from the truth. God is not of any religion or denomination, because all are controlled and have substituted God because they claim to be the Truth, the Way and the Life. God is in our heart and teaches us individually, we must only understand and do what He commands. The Only Way is Yahshua the Messiah. What the majority believes is always the lie. Where the carcass is (false Christ), the vultures will gather (multitudes).

Ronny
Woah UFO all i saw. Yes they exist ... eek! stupid government cant stop me.

and uh for the rest of what you said i have three words

Para-****ing-graphs

§pearhead
I think you took the da Vinci code too seriously.

belbel300
at the start, it does say, that the book is fiction!!! Why does no one read that!!!!

Ronny
hey im reading that right now! stick out tongue good book...

Ronny
Originally posted by belbel300
at the start, it does say, that the book is fiction!!! Why does no one read that!!!! Its pretty obvious the book is fiction..

belbel300
mm, havent actually read it myself.........yet

Ronny
You should stick out tongue

belbel300
planning to get round to it, sumtime durin summer

loko
the book of the da vinci code is written by the conspirators who are driving this world to the new world order. The Royal blood families and international bankers are on top of this conspiracy and probably the antichrist will have royal blood. So they need the world to believe that the royal families descended from israel, and not only that but from Jesus Christ Himself.

DarkC
I'm reading Jeffery Deaver's The Bone Collector. The movie(Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie) is great too. stick out tongue

loko
triple w dot conspiracyarchive dot com

*Danii*
Originally posted by DarkC
I'm reading Jeffery Deaver's The Bone Collector. The movie(Denzel Washington and Angelina Jolie) is great too. stick out tongue

eek!

I heart Deaver!! Im reading Garden of Beasts at the moment happy

Deano
go in the gdf forum
ive posted loads ofconspiracy stuff

R2D2-89
im reading firestarter by stephen king, its awesome thumbs_up

loko
what is the gdf forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.