Tips How to Avoid Fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Thor
I was wondering if you guys could help me think of tips of how to avoid fights and gangsters. There are many gangsters in middle schools and high schools. I was lucky to avoid 7th and 8th grade. Im going to a high school next year. Can you guys help me think of ways i can avoid getting into fights?

debbiejo
Move!...Well there's also homeschool.

Fire
Never had that problem in Belgium so afraid I can't help ya out. Over here the only tip that counts is don't insult the wrong people and don't wander alone too much`

Dark Thor
i heard that the high school im going to has hundreds of gangsters. IM SCARED sad

Ronny
Dont pick a fight with anyoneerm use common sense

botankus
Beat someone's ass the first day.

Originally posted by Dark Thor
i heard that the high school im going to has hundreds of gangsters. IM SCARED sad

p.s. Then why, may I ask, is your location, "Heaven?"

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
Move!...Well there's also homeschool.

there you have it.
you can get a GED instead of going to bullshit public school. if i could do it all over again i would have done that, and maybe even would have had an associates degree while everyone my age was just graduating h.s.
high school is just 4 years of 90% babysitting and 10% education if you ask me.

debbiejo
Originally posted by PVS
there you have it.
you can get a GED instead of going to bullshit public school. if i could do it all over again i would have done that, and maybe even would have had an associates degree while everyone my age was just graduating h.s.
high school is just 4 years of 90% babysitting and 10% education if you ask me.

True...lots of people home school....you get way more free time...only book stuff about 3-4 hours a day...then you do what ever you want...Get started in college early....and learn to think for yourself...instead of what to think....

School is babysitting.....Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison...and so many great thinkers did it....And you can still attend some school classes if you want, like sports...etc.

DarkC
Work out and tone your muscles, but still avoid them if you can.

botankus
Does your school have a metal detector?

If so, you have better odds of avoiding a knife attack.
If not, YOU can bring in the knife to defend yourself!

Alpha Centauri
No offence but there are no gangsters in middle school or high school.

People who think they are? Sure.

-AC

DarkC
Originally posted by botankus
Does your school have a metal detector?

If so, you have better odds of avoiding a knife attack.
If not, YOU can bring in the knife to defend yourself!
Even if you have metal detectors, buy carbide-made knives. They don't register. evil face

Clovie
go to school where there is not such a problem
in my school there was no gangsters or anything erm

PVS
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
No offence but there are no gangsters in middle school or high school.

People who think they are? Sure.

-AC

wtf are you talking about?
you dont have to be a 'made' man to be a gangster.
all you need is a group of thugs and violent tendancies, and you're set.

botankus
Originally posted by DarkC
Even if you have metal detectors, buy carbide-made knives. They don't register. evil face

Thanks!

I would expect nothing less than the best information possible from someone named "Mr. Backstabber."

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Ronny
Dont pick a fight with anyoneerm use common sense

i wont. the prob is sometimes gangsters beat up ppl for no reason

Dark Thor
Originally posted by PVS
wtf are you talking about?
you dont have to be a 'made' man to be a gangster.
all you need is a group of thugs and violent tendancies, and you're set.

yeah i agree

botankus
Go out and rent Three O' Clock High (1987). There are loads of examples of trying to avoid a fight.

They range from:
Trying to get suspended by seducing the teacher
Break into the school store and pay a football player to fight him
Do the above but try to pay off the bully
Try to leave school and go home
Try to get expelled by cheating
Faint
or...
fight him in the parking lot at 3:00

KidRock
I was wondering if you guys could help me think of tips of how to avoid fights and gangsters. There are many gangsters in middle schools and high schools. I was lucky to avoid 7th and 8th grade. Im going to a high school next year. Can you guys help me think of ways i can avoid getting into fights?

You gotta walk up to the biggest baddest guy in the yard and knock him out. It lets all the other fishs know that your the alpha, and no one will mess with you.

In my school the only kids who really get picked on are the ones who avoid it. Like walking the other way when they see a group of 'thugs' or whatever. If you just let them know your not afraid of them or anything they wont touch you.

ash007
well when i was in school i always avoided starting fights. But if anyone did start i would try to talk them out of it, then if that didn't work i would defend myself.

SO basically if i were u i would take up martial arts i would suggest boxing.
BUT only use it to defend yourself don't go looking for fights.
Keep you head down work hard.

Afro Cheese
Don't go up to the biggest baddest guy and knock him out, that shit only works in movies. But, if somebody does pick a fight with you, don't be afraid to swing on them. If you show them that you'll accept their shit just to avoid getting beat up you'll have problems with them all year.

PVS
no, they will then get their friends to help them.
the "stand up to the bullies and they'll leave you alone" story
is also just cinema.

Afro Cheese
Not really. I've always stood up for myself and I've never really had any problems after the first confrontation.

botankus
When I was growing up I had a "Back to the Future"-type beatdown. All these guys really clobbered me on a daily basis. Then one day all five of them were in this hot, steamy car with my girlfriend, and I punched them all to oblivion.

The next day, they all became trashmen and now empty my trash and constantly call me sir. In fact, I'm kicking one of them as I'm typing this.

SlipknoT
I was wondering if you guys could help me think of tips of how to avoid fights and gangsters. There are many gangsters in middle schools and high schools. I was lucky to avoid 7th and 8th grade. Im going to a high school next year. Can you guys help me think of ways i can avoid getting into fights? If your school is that over run with "Gangsters roll eyes (sarcastic) " then carry a knife, or just make yourself well liked and you'll always have people to get your back..or learn to fight

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Not really. I've always stood up for myself and I've never really had any problems after the first confrontation.

yeah i guess i should defend myself

Dark Thor
Originally posted by PVS
no, they will then get their friends to help them.
the "stand up to the bullies and they'll leave you alone" story
is also just cinema.

yeah. they have like 50 friends.

Dark Thor
normally, how many punches can i stand? in the stomach and in the face?

manny321
Well here (Suburban Toronto) the easy way is to avoid the fighting. If there is a fight stand back 20 feet or so and just watch it. No risk of getting hurt or getting in trouble. Our school has no gangsters, all try to be.
I think my high school was good because 90% of the students did go off to post secondary education. Most cause problems for fun only very very few drop out. However you get the real messed up people in school in Toronto itself.
Also i noticed up here the teacher don't give up on somebody so quickly as i saw at my cousins school in LA. I never going back to LA that place was terrible.

Plus down there you guys do have a rule if you carry a weapon to school you get expelled from all school in that province or state???

botankus
normally, how many punches can i stand? in the stomach and in the face?
Get someone like your parents to practice on you tonight. It's the only way to know for sure.

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
Don't go up to the biggest baddest guy and knock him out, that shit only works in movies. But, if somebody does pick a fight with you, don't be afraid to swing on them. If you show them that you'll accept their shit just to avoid getting beat up you'll have problems with them all year.

thanks

manny321
Where are you. Is it LA??? Dark Thor.

SlipknoT
normally, how many punches can i stand? in the stomach and in the face? All depends on how big you are and how big the other guy is, and if you can take pain, or if you can fight? But I dont really see why they would be starting fights with you over nothing erm

alcoholicpoet
Join these "gangsters" and become one of them, so they won't beat you up, or take steroids.

PVS
when adrenaline is pumping, a punch in the face is painless, and a punch in the stomach has no effect if they know how to fight (and they probably do) and have it tight and guarded. but a good punch to the throat will stop the biggest badass right in his tracks. remember that yes

Dark Thor
wait but isnt every boy's weak spot their penis? so can i win fights by kicking them in the penis?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by manny321
Where are you. Is it LA??? Dark Thor.

how'd you know im in California?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by PVS
when adrenaline is pumping, a punch in the face is painless, and a punch in the stomach has no effect if they know how to fight (and they probably do) and have it tight and guarded. but a good punch to the throat will stop the biggest badass right in his tracks. remember that yes

so throats and penises are their weaknesses?

PVS
wait but isnt every boy's weak spot their penis? so can i win fights by kicking them in the penis?

the object is not to win a fight. the object is to end it before it begins.
if you want to win a fight then take martial arts. if you want to end the fight, go for the throat.

Dark Thor
i apologize for the spamming. Anyways i came up with 6 rules

1) Stay in a group of friends
2) Stay away from gangsters
3) Dont say or do anything to get them mad
4) Dont be afraid of them
5) Defend myself
6) Kick them in the balls and punch them in the throat.

What if they outnumber me and my pals?

manny321
Well i gussed California because that were i say the schools are very messed up.

PVS

then you're f***ed i guess

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by PVS
then you're f***ed i guess
laughing laughing
LMBO!laughing laughing

crutch

KidRock
yeah. they have like 50 friends.

Where are all your friends? Usually when a fight happens around here it happens when there is a carnival or a fair or whatever and there are usually groups of people standing around. When I go to these things I usually go with a group of 6-7 people. So if your afraid of the 'gangsters' bringing friends, just bring your own.

Dark Thor
gotcha, kidrock.

SlipknoT
6) Kick them in the balls What if they outnumber me and my pals? NO! You do not under any circumstances kick in the balls, only pussies kick in the balls honeslty Stab the kid before you kick him in the balls, If im in a fight and I get kicked in the balls I just even more pissed off...after i get up off the floor....And if you're outnumbered then well you're screwed, hang out with tough kids then.

Lord Melkor
I am not sure abou tips, I was in the best school in my city, so I wasn't bullied often, but it sometimes happened, I was considered a bit weird person.

What about an advice to move in company of girls often, isn't it safer?

Freaky Zeeky
i apologize for the spamming. Anyways i came up with 6 rules

1) Stay in a group of friends
2) Stay away from gangsters
3) Dont say or do anything to get them mad
4) Dont be afraid of them
5) Defend myself

Nah, all you gotta do is make alot of friends.

manny321
Serious imo the only way you get into a fight with those guys is to do something really stupid.

PVS
Originally posted by manny321
Serious imo the only way you get into a fight with those guys is to do something really stupid.

where do you live? i want to know because if i ever raise a family i would like to move there.

Dark Thor
are u a drop out, PVS? i thought thats what you said in EPi III forums

PVS
me? no

i have a bachelors degree

Dark Thor
oh sorry, i got you mixed with Xam for some reason

The Biker Scout
Look if the dude wants to fight you... jump in your car and when he's crossing the street looking for you..........and park into him.!

http://lolzing.com/albums/GIFs/Smack.thumb.gif

playmean
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bicnarok

botankus
You haven't even bothered to consider the financial side of this. Go (before school starts) and get a Life Insurance policy on yourself. That way your family will feel less a financial burden when you're dead.

Dark Thor
bump

shaber
Being homeschooled or going to a decent prepschool would be nice solutions, but if that is out of the question then you could try just keeping your head down and not attracting the attention of the troublemakers.

playmean
be sure to wear a beanie with a propeller on top and perhaps a nsync t-shirt. geek

SlipknoT
Homeschool is always a bad idea, the Kids Become Anti Social and dont have any friends

Dark Thor
dats the problem

PVS
f*** friends. get your GED as soon as possible, go to college and make friends there. you will lose touch with most if not all of your friends from high school anyway, so who gives a shit?

KidRock
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Homeschool is always a bad idea, the Kids Become Anti Social and dont have any friends

For once I agree with you.

shaber
But surely it's worth it if the subject can actually get an education (which public schools don't supply) and don't suffer trauma which public schools do provide.

Bardock42
Kill your opponent...this will avoid any future fight.......with that person at least....

KidRock
Originally posted by shaber
But surely it's worth it if the subject can actually get an education (which public schools don't supply) and don't suffer trauma which public schools do provide.

I dont suffer any 'trauma' at my public school. Also I dont think I can learn certin subjects while getting homeschooled that I could learn in school. Also being social is something that will help you later in life in job interviews and such.

shaber
Well obviously homeschooling is only effective if the subject's parents are learned persons themselves. I think that that is the situation the original poster meant.

Of course you get traumatised, you don't go to prep school!

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by PVS
f*** friends. get your GED as soon as possible, go to college and make friends there. you will lose touch with most if not all of your friends from high school anyway, so who gives a shit?

Its very true you hardly ever see anyone except arranged meetings after you leave big grin Same with every phase of your life you keep a few friends from each place but most once out of sight are out of mind. Thats life smile

Red Superfly
Run away! Run away!

Dark Thor
if i beat them up, will he live me alone forever? or is he gonna continue picking on me?

Red Superfly
Violence only escalates a situation. Especially lads, who are proud and cocky and hate to lose. A fight is only the start of it.

KidRock
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Violence only escalates a situation. Especially lads, who are proud and cocky and hate to lose. A fight is only the start of it.

What are you talking about? Fighting always solves problems.

manny321
Yeah look at Iraq. LOL!!!!!! (sarcasm)

PVS i live outside Toronto and the only way you got into a fight was if you piss them off. I did not always avoid them. Also i was the kid with a inner group of 4 or 5 friend not the big bully. Bullying is not a problem. Its just guys with big egos fighting each other.

EsteemedLeader
when someone picks a fight with you, just say "oh you wanna fight?"
then take off your pants. no joke. im being serious.

i also once got out of a fight by threatening to molest a guy if he hit me.
good times...

start making comments about how the gym teacher is a crazy child molester. this worked for me since i am a superhero and my arch-nemesis was my gym teacher who actually happened to be a male-tranny child molesting murderous gym teacher. should work for you too though, since gangstas would gladly join you in a smear campaign against the school...

and if all else fails, use the crazy factor. gangstas wont beat you up if you start acting like you just downed an LSD laced bottle of red bull and start chanting "i saw the darkness, i saw the darkness, i saw the darkness....". it just throws them into an awkward situation and they just cant figure out what to do anymore.

shaber
Kidrock sounds like Russel Crowe (on South Park!)

snoochyboochies
DONT CARRY KNIVES
DONT STAB ANYONE
DONT USE HOME SCHOOL
DONT SPEND SO MUCH TIME WORRYING ABOUT IT
DO TRY T GET ON WITH PEOPLE
DO BE FULL OF SELF CONFIDENCE BUT NOT IN A COCKY/ARROGANT WAY (SO YOU DONT GIVE OFF VICTIM VIBES)
BE WILLING TO WALK AWAY EVEN IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THE GUY UP - YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE
BE THE BIGGER MAN!!
JUST IN CASE YO NEED TO FIGHT BACK TO DEFEND YOURSELF -LEARN TO FIGHT (I WOULD SUGGEST BOX)

EsteemedLeader
and you think youre a jay&silentbob fan? they'd kick any ones @$$ for no reason and you preach pacifism

SlipknoT
Jay wouldnt take shit from anyone, Look at what he did to those kids in Dogma :P

Dark Thor
Originally posted by snoochyboochies
DONT CARRY KNIVES
DONT STAB ANYONE
DONT USE HOME SCHOOL
DONT SPEND SO MUCH TIME WORRYING ABOUT IT
DO TRY T GET ON WITH PEOPLE
DO BE FULL OF SELF CONFIDENCE BUT NOT IN A COCKY/ARROGANT WAY (SO YOU DONT GIVE OFF VICTIM VIBES)
BE WILLING TO WALK AWAY EVEN IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THE GUY UP - YOU DONT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE
BE THE BIGGER MAN!!
JUST IN CASE YO NEED TO FIGHT BACK TO DEFEND YOURSELF -LEARN TO FIGHT (I WOULD SUGGEST BOX)

thnx.

manny321
Serious the only people fighting is people with "beef" with each other. Or people with big egos. Its not like the smart kid or the weak kids gets beat up or anything. I have not seen that.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by KidRock
What are you talking about? Fighting always solves problems. Wow, two in a row.

Dark Thor
bump

DarkCrawler
If you fight one on one...here what you need to do...

First, aim for the eyes, always for the eyes. Stick your fingers in the eyes as soon as you can get. When he puts his hands to his eyes, hit him in the nose as soon as you can. Then hit him in the ears with both of your hands. Now, your enemy is blinded, deaf and has horrible pain in his nose. Kick him in the stomach, then, go fast behind him and kick him in the back to make him fell down. Go on top of him, and grab his hands and start to bend his fingers.

Tell him to pray that he wouldn't kill him. If he isn't going to do that, bend his fingers some more. It is easy to break one if you wish. Now, after he has prayed, make him say that he is a pussy or something. He is now in your mercy, you can make him say whatever you want. After he has said all those things, break few of his fingers. While he is crying on ground, kick him in everywhere to make sure that he isn't going to go against you as soon as you leave.

This works everytime.

DarkCrawler
But if you want tips to avoid fights...umm...when they come near you, hit yourself in head as hard as you can, run against one of them, making both of you fall to ground and shout: "HELP!! THEY SAID THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GANGRAPE ME!!" as loud as you can.

Trust me, they aren't coming near you after that.

EsteemedLeader
Jay wouldnt take shit from anyone, Look at what he did to those kids in Dogma :P

best beat-down scene EVER!!!!

KidRock
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

First, aim for the eyes, always for the eyes. Stick your fingers in the eyes as soon as you can get. When he puts his hands to his eyes, hit him in the nose as soon as you can. Then hit him in the ears with both of your hands. Now, your enemy is blinded, deaf and has horrible pain in his nose. Kick him in the stomach, then, go fast behind him and kick him in the back to make him fell down. Go on top of him, and grab his hands and start to bend his fingers.

Tell him to pray that he wouldn't kill him. If he isn't going to do that, bend his fingers some more. It is easy to break one if you wish. Now, after he has prayed, make him say that he is a pussy or something. He is now in your mercy, you can make him say whatever you want. After he has said all those things, break few of his fingers. While he is crying on ground, kick him in everywhere to make sure that he isn't going to go against you as soon as you leave.

This works everytime.

That is ok for self defense. But if you are in a school fight in the hallway with everyone around you watching, would you want to be known as the guy who pokes people in the eyes and bends kids fingers back in a fight? Granted it works, but you will just make more enemies doing this and will most likely get into more fights.

EsteemedLeader
That is ok for self defense. But if you are in a school fight in the hallway with everyone around you watching, would you want to be known as the guy who pokes people in the eyes and bends kids fingers back in a fight? Granted it works, but you will just make more enemies doing this and will most likely get into more fights.

gouging eagle claw!!!!! big grin

CorderaMitchell

I used to live in a bad area, the best thing I'd say is get to know everyone, because no matter how you feel about them, they can save your life, and offer a degree of protection.

KingDubya
This was one reason I took karate classes. To defend myself. That and karate is just AWESOME!!

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by KingDubya
This was one reason I took karate classes. To defend myself. That and karate is just AWESOME!!

yea but its overrated now, I've seen black belts that have never fought before, and can't control their emotions in a real fight, much less fight people on unfair odds...

amity75
How to avoid fights? Inject steroids, pump weights, bulk yourself up by 80lbs, shave your head and get a swastika tattooed on your forehead and no c*nt will mess.

KingDubya
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
yea but its overrated now, I've seen black belts that have never fought before, and can't control their emotions in a real fight, much less fight people on unfair odds...
Well, all I learned was discipline and how to control my emotions better (I just freestyle fighting). I just can't keep them under control around my little brother (you know how a younger sibling just manages to be the most annoying person to you :P).

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by KingDubya
Well, all I learned was discipline and how to control my emotions better (I just freestyle fighting). I just can't keep them under control around my little brother (you know how a younger sibling just manages to be the most annoying person to you :P).
Indeed, it depends I guess on the situation and events.

Acherontia
The Best Way To Avoid Fights Would Be To illiminate the oponent.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by amity75
How to avoid fights? Inject steroids, pump weights, bulk yourself up by 80lbs, shave your head and get a swastika tattooed on your forehead and no c*nt will mess. He Lives in LA..That would get him Daily Beat Downs....

SlipknoT

This works everytime. Yea, That'd work really good....In a movie, Honestly that would never work in a real fight.

KidRock
Originally posted by Acherontia
The Best Way To Avoid Fights Would Be To illiminate the oponent.

illiminate the oponent?

Red Superfly
Be a fat kid. Or better yet, a short and fat kid.

That way, you'll be the one starting the fights.

In my experienece it's always fat kids that start fights. What with the huge chip on their shoulder and dellusions that fatness = hardness.

In fact, every school "bully" I can recall from my school was a fatty bumbum. So much as call them "slightly rotund" and they're off, flabby arms flailing everywhere. Comical.

They also have the weakest punches ever. I remember teasing this fat kid (cos he was an arsehole to everyone, so me and a friend decided to gang up on him just like he did to others), and for some reason my constant jibes of calling him "bath tub" made him punch me sqaure in the face. It was the weakest punch I could have ever had. It bust my lip, but man I couldn't help but laugh.

It was hilarious cos I used to think he'd tear me apart. I always could outrun him in the past. I dunno why I ever teased him, I could have put him down on day one once I realised how useless he was. Fat kids are funny when they run. Their arms wobble everywhere and you can usually turn around and make more fun of them, jogging backwards at a leisurely pace.

Fat kids are hilarious when they think they're hard.

muserke
Just run. no expression

CorderaMitchell
Make friends...

naybean

In my experienece it's always fat kids that start fights. What with the huge chip on their shoulder and dellusions that fatness = hardness.

In fact, every school "bully" I can recall from my school was a fatty bumbum. So much as call them "slightly rotund" and they're off, flabby arms flailing everywhere. Comical.

They also have the weakest punches ever. I remember teasing this fat kid (cos he was an arsehole to everyone, so me and a friend decided to gang up on him just like he did to others), and for some reason my constant jibes of calling him "bath tub" made him punch me sqaure in the face. It was the weakest punch I could have ever had. It bust my lip, but man I couldn't help but laugh.

It was hilarious cos I used to think he'd tear me apart. I always could outrun him in the past. I dunno why I ever teased him, I could have put him down on day one once I realised how useless he was. Fat kids are funny when they run. Their arms wobble everywhere and you can usually turn around and make more fun of them, jogging backwards at a leisurely pace.

Fat kids are hilarious when they think they're hard. I couldnt help but laugh... embarrasment

SlipknoT

Fat kids are hilarious when they think they're hard. Most Fat kids I know are really peacefull People...Like Frankie on Boy Meets world laughing out loud

alcoholicpoet
Tell on them.

alcoholicpoet
Most Fat kids I know are really peacefull People...Like Frankie on Boy Meets world laughing out loud

You watch Boy Meets World?

botankus
How about using the girl you're talking about in your "Help Love Problem" thread as bait for the bullies?

KidRock
Most Fat kids I know are really peacefull People...Like Frankie on Boy Meets world laughing out loud

If fat people aren't nice then they will get made fun of and called fat.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by alcoholicpoet
You watch Boy Meets World? When I was a kid I did

naybean
i have to ask - whose arm is that?

SlipknoT
I dunno...Just some picture I found

Darth Jello
well, first of all, most people chillout and become more or less friends in high school. if not, here's a way to end fights before they can begin. 1. grab the person's arm that's closest to you, wrap a tight fist around all four fingers and begin bending them back until the person is knealing before you with tears in his eyes. then take your other hand an jab two fingers deep into the meat located just below the jawbone. if done right, the person should be in a state of panic and shock. you then tell him not to **** with you, give a good hard flick to his adam's apple, then release him and walk away.

SlipknoT
But you do realize that would never work...

Rob Owns You

No you do NOT kick any guy in the balls, it proves that you cant fight and that your to big of a pussy to use your fists. If you do any cheap shots stab them in the eye with your finger and then while their practically blind, kick their ass with your fists. A poke in the eyes isnt as pussy as a kick in the balls

SlipknoT
Yea, Seriously unless the guy is like Chainsawing off your arms and Beating you to death with a Hammer you dont kick a guy in the balls

KidRock
Wow, I think 98% of this forum has never been in a fight/saw a fight.

Squeeze the guys fingers and bend him back until he in tears? Is this a ****ing steven seagal movie?

jacobo0o
this is wat u do :
at party bash a freakin beer bottle and threaten to kill them
usually they will get scared.. thats wat i did
but most of the time bashed there head
and usually they wont try to mess with u
at school
if its a little bump and they say what u gotta a problem or wanna fight?
ignore them cause usually in school they wont do a crap to u
outside of school is the problem
in school clinic works too u just have to be good at acting
brace knuckles works the best in weapon..
my friend used in on this one guy bam!!! he was gone
and get the kind that people cant see so they dont know what will be coming

get big, muscle. and kinda walk tough and all that
dont walk too tough or they will try to fight u

guns are very helpful dont ever use one on some one but
threat their life and maybe shoot in the air once
but after shooting in the air run ur butt off because cop will be coming
i experienced this before
and best thing dont act dumb in school
dont answer question in class unless the teacher pick on u
and if u get the answer right just sit down and chill
dont ever stare at people and that means girls too
if ur white stay out the black hangout place
and if black watch out for white hang out place

botankus
I dunno...Just some picture I found

That is from the Divine Intervention album. I have a shirt when I saw them on that tour that has that image on the back as well.

naybean
wasnt the point to try and prevent a fight not start one. Just get along with everyone and dont give anyone a reason to fight you. If you've got a large group of friends you'll usually stay out of trouble. there's always gonna be some arsehole who's gonna start on you but you can usually talk your way out of fights.

DarkCrawler

I'm quite a lot smaller then most of people...it works for me.

DarkCrawler
Yea, That'd work really good....In a movie, Honestly that would never work in a real fight.

stick out tongue

How about this?:

DarkCrawler
Wow, I think 98% of this forum has never been in a fight/saw a fight.

Squeeze the guys fingers and bend him back until he in tears? Is this a ****ing steven seagal movie?

Isn't it quite easy to break a guy's fingers?

playmean
not when they're balled up to make a fist. roll eyes (sarcastic)

manny321
I never got into a fight at high school. I am not the tough kid either. Just use common sense. Plus try not being friends with some messed wanna be gangsters. Thats how you get in to fights at our school because the join these groups then its a fight over egos then. If your a regular kid nothing happens and its fun to watch. Plus always stand back a ten feet from a fight.

KidRock
Isn't it quite easy to break a guy's fingers?

It wouldn't work.

SlipknoT
Originally posted by botankus
That is from the Divine Intervention album. I have a shirt when I saw them on that tour that has that image on the back as well. Wait, isnt the cover of that album carved into a guys back not arm?

SlipknoT
Isn't it quite easy to break a guy's fingers? Yea, but unless hes a cripple how would you get him into the position to break his fingers..and if you managed to do it dont you think He'd be kicking you and stuff to make you let go?

PVS
break his fingers? are you kidding me?
thats some stupid shit.

"excuse me sir, can you hold your arm out and extend your fingers?"

DarkCrawler
Yea, but unless hes a cripple how would you get him into the position to break his fingers..and if you managed to do it dont you think He'd be kicking you and stuff to make you let go?

Not if I have hit him in the eyes and nose and ears as hard as I can... embarrasment

wuTa
Here's a tip....instead of learning how to avoid a fight, learn how TO fight, that way when if you are ever put in an unfortunate situation you can handle yourself...in my cases, i never went looking for a fight but i do know how to handle myself and i had some assh*les who wanted to see how far they can push me, and i warned them..."you may not know who i am, but if you throw a punch, i'm gonna embarrass your fatass"(of course he was a fat kid with a weak punch), and he got what he asked for, and of course this particular incidente all started over the
wonderful sport of P.E. Dodgeball

PVS
Originally posted by wuTa
Here's a tip....instead of learning how to avoid a fight, learn how TO fight, that way when if you are ever put in an unfortunate situation you can handle yourself...in my cases, i never went looking for a fight but i do know how to handle myself and i had some assh*les who wanted to see how far they can push me, and i warned them..."you may not know who i am, but if you throw a punch, i'm gonna embarrass your fatass"(of course he was a fat kid with a weak punch), and he got what he asked for, and of course this particular incidente all started over the
wonderful sport of P.E. Dodgeball

but you just said he was a fatass weakling. so how does kicking his ass prove that you know how to fight?

it all depends on the situation. if you can handle it, then handle it.
if you cant, then back out. if he doesnt let you back out, punch him square
in the adams apple and watch him drop right to the ground.

SlipknoT
Not if I have hit him in the eyes and nose and ears as hard as I can... embarrasment no expression ........ it would still never work...Unless your a good 2-3 feet taller than the guy

KidRock
If you KNOW the fight is going to happen and the kid is in your face getting ready to hit you, always punch first. Makeing the first move will give you an advantage.

Darth Jello
But you do realize that would never work...

worked for me....
and what is all this no ball kicking shit? I have never ever been in a fight that was "fair". guys who pick fights are pussies which is why they always travel in packs. if someone escalates a fight to the point where you can't do anything else, do it. hell, punch him in the kidneys till his pee looks like hawaiian punch for a week. fights are ugly and stupid, and not much else.

PVS
but if you are in the position to break their fingers, you obviously have them restrained and the situation is under control. if you would go ahead and break their fingers anyway, you are far worse than them and perhaps belong in jail.

Darth Jello
no, you only cause actual bodily harm if necesary. this is especially important if you do martial arts, since you can be charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

wuTa
Originally posted by PVS
but you just said he was a fatass weakling. so how does kicking his ass prove that you know how to fight?

it all depends on the situation. if you can handle it, then handle it.
if you cant, then back out. if he doesnt let you back out, punch him square
in the adams apple and watch him drop right to the ground.

i didnt say he was a fatass weakling, you did...i said he was a fat kid with a weak punch, it was one of those situations in high school where he thought because he was a grade up he could do whatever he wanted to me because i was grade lower...i didn't know he had a weak punch until he hit me in the head, it's not like i knew he was a weakling and started the fight.... when you're about to get into a fight with a kid thats bigger than you, you're expecting him to pack some power........i've stuck up for myself, and friends, and fortunalty have come out on the better end most of the time, and that proves i know how to handle myself

wuTa
Makeing the first move will give you an advantage.

that's not completely true

PVS
i didnt say he was a fatass weakling, you did...i said he was a fat kid with a weak punch

read that again please

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
read that again please

I would really use "lol" now if I wouldn't use "lol" for religious reasons....

Anyways....work out, learn some good fighting style (Weng Chun or Boxing osr something useful preferably) and then just ignore everybody (people are idiots anyway, youi don't want to talk to the anyways) if they make you fight, kick some ass and they won't fight anymore......or just run to you rmom...weither way works.....but if nothing helps buy a gun an kill them bastards....Texas Execution Style.....that'll teach them not to **** with you.....that of course leads to the next question a way to avoid a figh with ol' Bubba that doesn't end in Anal Rape......

Darth Jello
i agree with wuta. a punch leads directly into a muay thai shoulder lock(which always ends with a knee to the face). a kick...well....if it's a sidekick....boy are there many things you can do there. Generally, you only have the first attack advantage if you are left-handed.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed. 'Cause that kind of thing could really bugger up your weekend.

wuTa
Originally posted by PVS
read that again please

maybe you should read both my posts again, the 1st one was pretty clear, than the 2nd one was even clearer, but yet you still can't see the difference, i could probly break it down even more, but what would be the point, you still wouldn't get it

KidRock
that's not completely true

9 out of 10 times it will be an advantage.

Originally posted by Darth Jello
i agree with wuta. a punch leads directly into a muay thai shoulder lock(which always ends with a knee to the face). a kick...well....if it's a sidekick....boy are there many things you can do there. Generally, you only have the first attack advantage if you are left-handed.

Like the average school bully knows Muay Thai right kid? roll eyes (sarcastic)

GCG
I used a magazine to subdue a drunk guy to the ground.

Darth Jello
maybe not a bully...but i'm learning....evil face

manny321
The reaso you shouldn't get into fights at high school these days because there is no such thing as one on one fights. One guy starts something and is swramed by 15-30 people. Thats why i avoid them. UNless you have huge numbers you shouldn't.

AdventChild
I can help you out...Don't say or do anything stupid....ignor rude remarks and if you must answer reply with this, it works with everything........................ nothing...............and walk away....it'll make them feel stupid and it's more than likely they won't bother you anymore....oh and don't mess with girls that might be gangsters....their brothers will literaly kill you....

Darth Jello
not to mention that some school officials are really overzealous and retarded. Blocking or dodging a punch can be considered escalation. If this ever occurs, have your dad come in and verbally threaten the dean with a lawsuit....works everytime.

AdventChild
yea! it does!public schools suck! today was my second day going to one....

Darth Jello
welcome to reality, AC. good talking to you again btw

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>