Classic Juggernaut vs. The (current) Thing and The Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Thing and Human Torch.... experienced team fighters... against the nearly irresistible force of Juggernaut

who will win ?

NoFate007
Idk how powerful Thing is supposed to be now, but I'd have to go with Juggernaut.

Metalmanx
Juggernaut. I don't even need to say why. It wouldn't be much of a fight.

Betageuze
Juggernaut is awesome... but i think, he is overestimated by many people here.... current thing is nearly 100ton class... and Human Torch can produce heat shots hotter than the sun (i believe ...)

i dont say thing and torch will win... but it will NOT be so easily for Juggernaut (even the classic one) to beat this experienced team fighters...

masterbruce
whats human torch and thing gonna do to juggernaut? nothing

Betageuze
Thing has matched Hulk many times... and there were good fights he offered him.... thing is very strong... and will not fear the Juggernaut.... and things fight against the Juggernaut in Secret Wars .. was 1st : bad written and 2nd: Ben fought him after he fought nearly 50 other guys.... so... this is really shit in my opinion... Human Torch when he has not concern about other people... can offer many energy to Juggernaut.... and i am sure... he will recognize him

Metalmanx
Neither Thing nor Human Torch will be able to harm Juggernaut in any way, shape, or form. Thing is nowhere near Juggernaut in strength, since, well, Juggernaut is limitless and all. Juggernaut just outclasses these guys.

Plus there's that whole, you know, invulnerability thing Juggy's got going for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.