millenium falcon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

imperial troop
i saw the milenium falcon in ROTS, where anakin return to the senate in the beggining, and u see all the landin bay layers at the senate. if you look low, you should see it. can some1 find me a pic of it? please? stick out tongue

Lord Matreid
Yes, we all saw the Millenium Falcon... it's old news...

masterkit
it really is

((The_Anomaly))
yes

imperial troop
i know just im lookin 4 a pic of it from that scene and i cant find one.

General Bondius
I think the official site had one

dAngEr_Is_gO!
I saw it too. It flies in right at the bottom of the screen. My question is, is it THE Millenium Falcon or another Correllian Cruiser?

b-dan
this is sooooooooooooo may19th

b-dan
srry if that made me sound gay

DarthLazious
Thats the Falcon for sure.

Captain REX
Probably just another Corellian ship.

Same thing in Episode II.

darthvader_fan
yea George Lucas confirmed that the YT-1300 freighter, or the Millenium Falcon was indeed at the landing bay layers at the senate. not sure weather it was Han Solo coming out of it

dAngEr_Is_gO!
Yeah I was wondering whether at the time of ROTS the Millenium Falcon belonged to Lando.

Stunrun
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
not sure weather it was Han Solo coming out of it

a 10 year old Solo....riightstick out tongue

Captain REX
No, I would have to say that Han Solo would not be coming out of a Corellian freighter at the docking bay for the Senate...

darthvader_fan
o yea ur right. It could have easly been Lando. i dont think that we would see a 10 yr old Han Solo come out of the YT-1300 frieghter.

darthmark
Go here http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/f20050526/

Its the OT site, they have a zoomed in pic of it and it confimrs that it is the Millenium Falcon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.