Idea for Forum/Qui-gon vs. Atton(Jedi)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
Just to keep this thread SW related, I put the fight in. I actually thinks its pretty close.

I also wanted to propose the idea of limiting the number of threads that a person can make in a day to 2 or 3. Part of the reason for this was LIB's massive thread making rampage. I also noticed that there are now 30 pages of threads compared to just four when I got here only four months ago. Part of this I think is due to all of the repeated threads and thenjunk threads that have recently been made. If anyone else thinks that putting a limit on the number of threads that a user can start in a day should be limited in this forum, please say so or if you thinks its a dumb idea, please say so also.

Darth Windu
I've been trying to get LIB and Thor to stop doing that crap since they started. . . .

Darth Windu
And I say Atton.

Darth_Glentract
I know, but I'm saying that we ask the mods to actually limit the number of possible threads that can be made per day and then it just cuts you off or else they make some rule and the person could get banned for a day if they break the limit more than once or something like that.

Darth Windu
That could work. . . . if you get half the forum to support you, which I think is quite doable.

Darth_Glentract
Well all I need to get that is to get Janus to support it.

Janus, in case you haven't noticed, you practically lead the forum.

Darth_Glentract
Janus, apparently you missed your que. You're supposed to be throwing your support behind the idea now.

Darth_Janus
I was busy at work. And I don't lead half this forum, really. I could never sway all of you the way a puppet master does... Still working on that... yess....

Ahem. Anyways, I doubt the moderators would do something like that. For one thing, it may not be possible to implement something like that. Also, if it limits someone who -isn't- a post monger... (Say, one of us) it's a liability. I mean, I don't like stupid threads any more than the next guy. But my guess is the answer from above will be "Deal with it". Also, I can't think of a moderator who would keep an eye on this section to warn or even impose punishment for those who are spamming little freaks. We're the new kid in an old neighborhood here.

But yeah... It's a nice idea, but it would need to be implemented by someone with the time and patience to read each thread and monitor them.

Darth_Glentract
Hey, I just know the mods love me. Maybe be I could be a mod. JK.

Darth_Janus
lol... fresh from banishment and on the high road to modship.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
And I don't lead half this forum, really.

So humble. Trying to gain more supporters?

Dark Thor
Originally posted by Darth Windu
I've been trying to get LIB and Thor to stop doing that crap since they started. . . .

all right fine if it pleases you so much. ADIOS, AMIGOS! IM RETIRING FROM KMC FOR A WHILE!. SAYONARA, JANUS AND GLENTRACT!

darth-yoda
got idea and i take obi one and thor we well i dotn want you to go just to limit your threads think of teh best duels and put them in the one taht would get the most replys and cause a lot of debating

Darth_Glentract
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.