Hey,Watts up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chin_nowski
im kinda new around here,I was just hopin to get some tips about this place. Anybody up to the request???

rock raver rock raver
What the f**k?

Chi_nowski.

Ps. Dirk Dirk Jihad arabiablowup

gun_bandanahitler

Storm
Welcome in our house in the middle of our street welcome2

What kind of tips?

Chin_nowski
Well i got the sigs figured out and the smiles,but how do you pm someone or email??

Storm
You may send a Private Message by clicking the 'Send A Private Message' link in the private messaging section of your user control panel, or by clicking the http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/ubb/sendpm.gif button in a member' s posts.

To send an email, you can either locate the member you want to contact on the member list or click the http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/ubb/email.gif button on any post made by that member.

This will usually open a page that contains a form where you can enter your message. When you have finished typing your message, press the button and your message will be sent instantly. For privacy reasons, the email address of the recipient is not revealed to you during this process.

If you can not find an email button or link for a member it means that the member in question has specified that they do not wish to receive email from other members of the board.

Puddin Pop
Stay away from anti noobs

Chin_nowski
Ok thanks. rock rock rock

Chin_nowski
Whats anti noobs????

Chin_nowski
hey puddin pop,
How can i get a pic under my nickname??

Keitaro06
Hiya! Welcome to KMC Forums! Enjoy your stay! eek!

Storm
Originally posted by Chin_nowski
hey puddin pop,
Getting a picture under your username wink

Darth Mantis
Welcome to KMC

MerMorgan02
Originally posted by Chin_nowski
hey puddin pop,

They're called Avatars. U follow the link Storm gave u, and will explain how u do get them. u can use the ones that r pre-made, and loaded into the forum, or u can make a customized Avatar....or u could ask some1 else 2 do it 4 yah! wink

BTW, I'm MerMorgan02. Welcome 2 KMC forums! I hope u enjoy being here. big grin

Chin_nowski
Thanks, i didnt know it was a link

Chin_nowski
Now can some help me with a better sig,I dont have photoshop

Storm
You can make a request in The Official Signature Request Thread wink

MerMorgan02
or u could ask me! I might only use paint, but if I do say so myself, I think I'm pretty good. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.