HULK vs. lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
savage hulk vs lobo

jacobo0o
i say hulk smash

Solidus Snake
lobo will know the meaning of fear

Juntai
Lobo.
Strenght on par with Supes.
Tracking ability means he'll never NOT know where Hulk is
Durability on par with Supes.
Super healing factor, on par with Wolverine.
And every drop of blood he spills creates another lobo.
Oh.. and he CANT DIE.

And on top of that, he's one of the greatest scientific minds in the universe, although he rarely uses it. He created the microscopic organisms that destroyed his entire race, and the antidote that made him immune to them as well.

He also packs guns that can take out small countries, and grenades that do the same.

And he can play the guitar like motherfing riot.

Haha.

jacobo0o
HULK can do all that too but better!!

Juntai
lol you must be out your damn mind.

jacobo0o
yes he did!!
i dont know which comic book but he did!!
wheres an hulk fan that can support me!!

deathmercy
Originally posted by jacobo0o
yes he did!!
i dont know which comic book but he did!!
wheres an hulk fan that can support me!!

hulk could easily defeat lobo. it was said that hulk was stronger and more powerful than any mortal and most all immortals...

iceman24567
Originally posted by deathmercy
hulk could easily defeat lobo. it was said that hulk was stronger and more powerful than any mortal and most all immortals... This post doesn't even make sense and its wrong Lobo uppercuts Savage Hulk to mars

deathmercy
lobo is on par with superman,but not the hulk.hulk is the strongest on ther is.that's all to that.

iceman24567
lobo is on par with superman,but not the hulk.hulk is the strongest on ther is.that's all to that. You can stfu now look at me feeding the trolls again erm

The Nuul
Stoopid head.

deathmercy
hulk defeated the whole marvel universe! An army of superheroes and he defeated them all! Including blackbolt and sentry! at their fullest! Going all out! yes lobo did create an army of lobos but hulk equals all of them and then an infinity more! HULK wins hands down.

Mindset
hulk defeated the whole marvel universe! An army of superheroes and he defeated them all! Including blackbolt and sentry! at their fullest! Going all out! yes lobo did create an army of lobos but hulk equals all of them and then an infinity more! HULK wins hands down. Sounds reasonable to me.

The Nuul
hulk defeated the whole marvel universe! An army of superheroes and he defeated them all! Including blackbolt and sentry! at their fullest! Going all out! yes lobo did create an army of lobos but hulk equals all of them and then an infinity more! HULK wins hands down.

Bada is that you?

the ninjak
Lobo's a Looney Tune.

iceman24567
hulk defeated the whole marvel universe! An army of superheroes and he defeated them all! Including blackbolt and sentry! at their fullest! Going all out! yes lobo did create an army of lobos but hulk equals all of them and then an infinity more! HULK wins hands down. That Blackbolt was a Skrull so you lied Ha! Liar liar pants on fire

The Nuul
Ice is reported for feeding the trolls.

iceman24567
no confused mad

FanBoy101
Originally posted by The Nuul
Bada is that you? Probably on of his many sock acounts... stick out tongue

celeyhyga17
key here is "savage".
Lobo takes this.

Uriel005
Lobo would take WBH... He put a hole in Gawd's wall that stops hell.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by iceman24567
Lobo uppercuts Savage Hulk to mars

hulk comes back with mars as a blunt force weapon:

http://i56.tinypic.com/sf87m1.gif

King Castle
Originally posted by Juntai
Strenght on par with Supes.
Tracking ability means he'll never NOT know where Hulk is
Durability on par with Supes.
Super healing factor, on par with Wolverine.
And every drop of blood he spills creates another lobo.
Oh.. and he CANT DIE.

Haha. wrong on durability equal to supes even at his best, wrong on the cloning on blood a one time ability that only reserved through magic de aging and once again not viable for him. his tracking ability is not exactly accurate pinpoint as more as a general sense of direction closer he gets and can still be sneaked on from time to time.

his scientific engineering knowledge is irrelevant and is hearsay from not just him but others as stated by narration no one really knows how they all died and if he did it no evidence. stick out tongue

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Probably on of his many sock acounts... stick out tongue Funny Nica...real funny.

Lobo is one of the few people I think might be hulk in a physical fight.

Uriel005
Lobo still wins.

King Castle
just trying to correct inaccuracies.

having clone power is and wrong
knowing where his opponent is unable to sneak up on, wrong.
durability equal to superman, Wrong, wrong, wrong.

blunt trauma maybe but even that is questionable.

Uriel005
Originally posted by King Castle
just trying to correct inaccuracies.

having clone power is and wrong
knowing where his opponent is unable to sneak up on, wrong.
durability equal to superman, Wrong, wrong, wrong.

blunt trauma maybe but even that is questionable. durability no but his HF is much better and puts him a little over supes in fight staying power IMO unless gas is used. Which still doesn't make sense to me as lobo has no need to breathe....

carver9
Hulk wins in a HARD fight. Hulk is just better at everything (except fighting) than lobo. Lobo is good but he isn't hulk good. Hulk grabs him, rips him in half and throws his body parts on seperate ends of the universe.

Galan007
Lobo.

Prep-Man
lobo.

guy222
hulk

"Id"
Lobo rams Hulk with his logic defying punches.

Durability: Lobo has withstood a blackhole, and Blast that wrecked an entire solar system.

Strength: Lobo compressed trillions of tons into a bite size candy, wrecked a planet, and slammed a Weapon containing stellar mass.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins in a HARD fight. Hulk is just better at everything (except fighting) than lobo. Lobo is good but he isn't hulk good. Hulk grabs him, rips him in half and throws his body parts on seperate ends of the universe. Wouldn't ripping lobo in half be bad for hulk? Y'know...cloning and all?

King Castle
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Wouldn't ripping lobo in half be bad for hulk? no.

iceman24567
Wouldn't ripping lobo in half be bad for hulk? Y'know...cloning and all? Possibly depends on when Lobo lost the clone ability

King Castle
Lobo cant clone!! you all need to stop trying to push it and if you guys been reading Lobo you know he cant clone anymore!! jr_shakefist

iceman24567
Lobo cant clone!! you all need to stop trying to push it and if you guys been reading Lobo you know he cant clone anymore!! jr_shakefist Fail this thread wasnt made recently no expression

King Castle
even if we use his de aging lil bo feat it was all circumstantial due to a time reversal and magic which was the reason it was able to multiply, as a full mature clone lobo couldnt clone anymore.

the clone neutering occurred in the mid 90's

the lil bo's early 2000

this thread was made in 2005

either way cloning is not an option.

iceman24567
even if we use his de aging lil bo feat it was all circumstantial due to a time reversal and magic which was the reason it was able to multiply as a full mature clone lobo couldnt clone anymore.

the clone neutering occurred in the mid 90's

the lil bo's early 2000

this thread was made in 2005

either way cloning is not an option. Ok then

MrMind
lobo kills that bastich

Uriel005
Originally posted by MrMind
lobo kills that bastich frags if your going to use lobo terminology go all the waybig grin

psycho gundam
hulk can teleport

"Id"
Lobo can unravel space/time...I am not kidding. g_twitch

psycho gundam
is that still canon though? lobo has a turbulent continuity

Uriel005
Originally posted by psycho gundam
is that still canon though? lobo has a turbulent continuity Lobo is indeed a walking plot device and his power levels is proportionate to lulz at the moment it's measured

Parmaniac
One of his latest feats is pulling down one of these Star Eaters like Solaris and that Star Eater said "This is illogical I posses stellar mass and you have no leverage" Lobo replied "Sorry to tell you, I don't do logical" and then pulls the whole thing down.

King Castle
Originally posted by Parmaniac
One of his latest feats is pulling down one of these Star Eaters like Solaris and that Star Eater said "This is illogical I posses stellar mass and you have no leverage" Lobo replied "Sorry to tell you, I don't do logical" and then pulls the whole thing down. do you think any other brick could replicate that feat?

Black bolt z
do you think any other brick could replicate that feat? Any other brick isn't lobo.

Parmaniac
do you think any other brick could replicate that feat? In terms of strength possible but in the same context I don't think so cause Lobo tends to take a big dump on logic from time to time.

I mean it was like, "Hey I know it makes no sense at all but that's why I'm doing it". That's why I hate threads with Lobo hard to measure him.

King Castle
Any other brick isn't lobo. could superman, Captain Marvel b/c as impressive as it was and his witty comment it didnt really mean much since his stellar mass just means he is really, really heavy and even then it didnt possesses all the properties it should have they even poked holes at it with the comment if solaris was really a star it would have destroyed the planet which they shrugged off.

nothing leads me to believe that feat couldnt have bn repeatable by any other high end herald brick and at the end it doesnt mean anything other then simply solidifying his strength tier

Prep-Man
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk can teleport

Lobo has the space hog!

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo has the space hog! Also unbreakable chains capable of lassoing a star.

King Castle
Originally posted by Uriel005
Also unbreakable chains capable of lassoing a star. http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/2347685.html

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
Lobo's a Looney Tune.
no expression
And Looney Tunes win fights.

Damborgson
lobo..... thumb up

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
no expression
And Looney Tunes win fights. But if he a bugs or daffy toon? shifty

Uriel005
But if he a bugs or daffy toon? shifty more of a bugs bunny type of guy he generally wins unless it would be ridiculously absurd for him to lose which he then does to develop moar lobo raeg for better lulz.

long pig
you guys just dont know lobo. he starts out so much stronger than hulk its almost unfair. easily double hulks base level. even this hulk. lobos healing factor makes wolverines look like a normal human. he has superhuman speed as well. flash wasnt able to blitz him. his iq is superhuman which makes him a tactical genius. he can sense an opponets weakness. basically he is savage hulk but with a dozen more powers. but those powers pale in comparison to his galactic weapons. hes destroyed galaxies with single shots. he makes batman look like a chump when it comes to tech. lobo comes in at way over light speed on his hog and grabs hulk and throws him into the sun. the end. too easy.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Galan007
Lobo. 2

psycho gundam
Originally posted by long pig
you guys just dont know lobo. he starts out so much stronger than hulk its almost unfair. easily double hulks base level. even this hulk. lobos healing factor makes wolverines look like a normal human. he has superhuman speed as well. flash wasnt able to blitz him. his iq is superhuman which makes him a tactical genius. he can sense an opponets weakness. basically he is savage hulk but with a dozen more powers. but those powers pale in comparison to his galactic weapons. hes destroyed galaxies with single shots. he makes batman look like a chump when it comes to tech. lobo comes in at way over light speed on his hog and grabs hulk and throws him into the sun. the end. too easy.

smh

Prep-Man
Originally posted by long pig

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/Bravo_Bravo.gif

current hulk?

Banner is smarter than lobo

their damage soak and hf are even

their strenghs do not begin with a significant gap between them and the hulk can amp to no end

there is the matter of just how fast lobo is, but it's so inconsistant, claiming lobo can blitz hulk seems like a stretch

as for eating logic and craping lulz, hulk has held and carried massless balls of energy, lit up a galaxy with a blow, held matter and antimatter apart, threatened to the planet apart by walking on it or flexing his leg muscles, destroyed objects bigger than the earth, held planets toghether, the list goes on

King Castle
http://www.askika.com/Files/Clapping.gif

Prep-Man
Originally posted by 753
current hulk?

Banner is smarter than lobo

their damage soak and hf are even

their strenghs do not begin with a significant gap between them and the hulk can amp to no end

there is the matter of just how fast lobo is, but it's so inconsistant, claiming lobo can blitz hulk seems like a stretch

as for eating logic and craping lulz, hulk has held and carried massless balls of energy, lit up a galaxy with a blow, held matter and antimatter apart, threatened to the planet apart by walking on it or flexing his leg muscles, destroyed objects bigger than the earth, held planets toghether, the list goes on

How is Hulk smarter than Lobo?

Originally posted by Prep-Man
How is Hulk smarter than Lobo? cause banner and hulk are on now. hulk's every bit as intelligent as banner. I understand Lobo is a supergenius in his own right, but I rank banner above him

Prep-Man
Debatable, IMO. Lobo has built time machines, created viruses to destroy populations, created teleportation devices on the spot, etc... He's every bit as good as Banner.

iceman24567
You guys know this is savage Hulk right?

oh

Juntai
wrong on durability equal to supes even at his best, wrong on the cloning on blood a one time ability that only reserved through magic de aging and once again not viable for him. his tracking ability is not exactly accurate pinpoint as more as a general sense of direction closer he gets and can still be sneaked on from time to time.

his scientific engineering knowledge is irrelevant and is hearsay from not just him but others as stated by narration no one really knows how they all died and if he did it no evidence. stick out tongue Nice replying to a 5 year old post prior to his retcon in Reign of Hell that took his cloning away again, dick.

"Id"
I know the topics focuses on Savage Hulk, but what is so impressive about Current Hulk? Should we start a feat war? I am sure Lobo's will trump Hulk's own.

Originally posted by "Id"
I know the topics focuses on Savage Hulk, but what is so impressive about Current Hulk? Should we start a feat war? I am sure Lobo's will trump Hulk's own. he overcame the rulk's best blows and power drain to defeat him with a thunderclap, has banner's intellect (with all the tech and tactics that beat doom) at his service and can go worldbreaker.

roughrider
Lobo is so all over the map in his history, that it's impossible to have a reasonable discussion of his capabilities. He can punch out Superman in one issue, then has an arm wrestling contest with Guy Gardner the next.

He fails as an opponent here.

King Castle
Originally posted by roughrider
Lobo is so all over the map in his history, that it's impossible to have a reasonable discussion of his capabilities. He can punch out Superman in one issue, then has an arm wrestling contest with Guy Gardner the next.

He fails as an opponent here. Lobo is the perfect epitome of the DCU

"Id"
Originally posted by roughrider

He fails as an opponent here.

Guys severe beating by Lobo is consistent.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait, people are claiming tha Lobo is smarter than Banner? Nah

Uriel005
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Wait, people are claiming tha Lobo is smarter than Banner? Nah Lobo is the genius who doesn't care that he is a genius and would much rather defy physics than science his way out of a problem. However when the occasion calls for it he's better than B.A. of the A-team with a montage at tech creation,

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Uriel005
Lobo is the genius who doesn't care that he is a genius and would much rather defy physics than science his way out of a problem. However when the occasion calls for it he's better than B.A. of the A-team with a montage at tech creation, Isn't banner just about a worlds class ?

The Nuul
Not Banner, this is Savage Hulk. Hes dumb.

celeyhyga17
Not Banner, this is Savage Hulk. Hes dumb.

lol

OneDumbG0
Guys severe beating by Lobo is consistent. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail07.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Guy is f*cking awesome.

"Id"
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Even%20More%20Random/Phail07.jpg

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/9812/fail01p.jpg

iceman24567
Pow right in the kisser

MrMind
I remember guy stalemated lobo before

"Id"
Regardless if Hulk can turn World Breaker, Lobo taps into his illogical abilities and rip him apart.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Guy is f*cking awesome.

thumb up

Parmaniac
Regardless if Hulk can turn World Breaker, Lobo taps into his illogical abilities and rip him apart. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

hulk

iceman24567
Lobo crushes him

Omega Vision
Lobo.

Unlike Hulk, Current Lobo would have forced Zeus to use his exotic powers rather than just beating him down.

zeus magic charged fists would put lobo down and neuter his healing factor just the same

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
zeus magic charged fists would put lobo down and neuter his healing factor just the same Says who? Lobo proved he can handle potent magic. Zeus would put him down but Lobo would do better than Hulk he has a healing factor on Hulks level and better magic resistance

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
zeus magic charged fists would put lobo down and neuter his healing factor just the same
I'm really not so sure about that.

Are we assuming that because he did it to Hulk he can do it to someone with a superior HF to Hulk's? Because this is veering into that 'because he's a Skyfather' territory that plague a lot of Zeus and Odin threads.

carver9
Hulk is stronger by a LARGE gap. The only thing that is saving Lobo is his healing factor. He is getting his head crushed in this fight. Hulk will completely over power him WITH EASE.

Hulk 9/10.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Are we assuming that because he did it to Hulk he can do it to someone with a superior HF to Hulk's? Because this is veering into that 'because he's a Skyfather' territory that plague a lot of Zeus and Odin threads. I don't see Zeus =Odin and to be honest Odin would have 3 pieced Hulk into a coma. That being said Lobo stomps

Are we assuming that because he did it to Hulk he can do it to someone with a superior HF to Hulk's? Because this is veering into that 'because he's a Skyfather' territory that plague a lot of Zeus and Odin threads. a little bit of both actually, lobo's superiority in hf isnt that clear cut imo and even his hf is better I just dont see it past Zeus's magical blows

iceman24567
Originally posted by 753
a little bit of both actually, lobo's superiority in hf isnt that clear cut imo and even his hf is better I just dont see it past Zeus's magical blows Agreed Lobos feat as of late have been pretty good but i doubt his healing factor is above Hulks i would say they are about equal

BattleMage
Stoopid head. laughing out loud

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Erm, other than Maestro, when has any Hulk had equal, let alone better, healing feats than Lobo? huh

Just in 52 Lobo regenerated entirely from a pool of blood.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
a little bit of both actually, lobo's superiority in hf isnt that clear cut imo and even his hf is better I just dont see it past Zeus's magical blows
When has Hulk ever regenerated from a drop of blood?

I don't see how it isn't clear cut. At all.

I'm asking a question though, do we give Zeus an automatic pass and say he can negate any healing factor of any subskyfather character just because he did it to Hulk? Also consider that Lobo has demonstrated some pretty impressive resiliance/resistance to magic in the past.

This is the 'Thanos can kill anyone because he killed the Cancerverse people' all over again with a mix of 'X wins because he's a Skyfather'

C'mon man.

cdtm
Lobo wins, easily.

Mr.Mxyzptlk

I'm asking a question though, do we give Zeus an automatic pass and say he can negate any healing factor of any subskyfather character just because he did it to Hulk? Also consider that Lobo has demonstrated some pretty impressive resiliance/resistance to magic in the past.

This is the 'Thanos can kill anyone because he killed the Cancerverse people' all over again with a mix of 'X wins because he's a Skyfather'

C'mon man.

Wasn't DC Zeus one of the Gods that Lobo roflstomped when he was a disembodied soul?

carver9
Hulk is stronger by a LARGE gap. The only thing that is saving Lobo is his healing factor. He is getting his head crushed in this fight. Hulk will completely over power him WITH EASE.

Hulk 9/10.

guy222
Hulk FTW

cdtm
Guys severe beating by Lobo is consistent.

You're right.

And considering we're talking about Hulk here, criticizing Lobo for inconsistency is kind of ironic..

World War Hulk alone, he gets stunned/flash KOed for a second by Herc, struggles with Juggernaut in a test of strength, and beats up Sentry.

No all over the map power levels there. stick out tongue

quanchi112

C'mon man. no expression

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
You're right.

And considering we're talking about Hulk here, criticizing Lobo for inconsistency is kind of ironic..

World War Hulk alone, he gets stunned/flash KOed for a second by Herc, struggles with Juggernaut in a test of strength, and beats up Sentry.

No all over the map power levels there. stick out tongue

When did Herc stun Hulk? He knocked him on the ground after being distracted by other Avengers members. Show me the stun.

Lol...are you using Juggernaut as a low showing...hahaha.

Let's not go there. Barman was ripping through Lobo in a fist fight and you want to bring up Herc and Juggernaut as some type of reference.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
no expression

laughing out loud

cdtm
When did Herc stun Hulk? He knocked him on the ground after being distracted by other Avengers members. Show me the stun.

Herc hits Hulk, Hulk falls down with his eyes rolled back. At the least that's a stun, at the most a KO. (And a KO can be quite short.. In fact, in real life if a boxer gets KOed and doesn't at least start moving within a short span of time, that's cause for worry..)

Juggernauts within Savage Hulk's strength range. If WWH is as amped as people believe, he shouldn't struggle with him in terms of sheer strength.

The only time I've ever seen them fight was an Elseworld story, which obviously doesn't count.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Herc hits Hulk, Hulk falls down with his eyes rolled back. At the least that's a stun, at the most a KO. (And a KO can be quite short.. In fact, in real life if a boxer gets KOed and doesn't at least start moving within a short span of time, that's cause for worry..)

Juggernauts within Savage Hulk's strength range. If WWH is as amped as people believe, he shouldn't struggle with him in terms of sheer strength.

The only time I've ever seen them fight was an Elseworld story, which obviously doesn't count.

Buddyy, that wasn't a stun. Herc knocked him to the ground. Herc isn't a weakling, he has the ability to knock Hulk off of his feet, especially during a sneak attack.

You must didn't read the part where it was stated that Hulk held back the entire arc but even then Juggernaut isn't a weakling and he faced Hulk during the time he fought an entire crew of xmen that was taking his healing factor away from him, etc, etc.

You don't know what you are talking about.

SuperiorTech

Lol...are you using Juggernaut as a low showing...hahaha.

I would have to agree with this part.

CosmicComet

Hulk 9/10.

Lobo tossing a Solaris looking Pulsar Stargrave, stated to have stellar mass, is a silver age-esque feat. WWH has yet to match something like this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Lobo tossing a Solaris looking Pulsar Stargrave, stated to have stellar mass, is a silver age-esque feat. WWH has yet to match something like this. thumb up

JakeTheBank
Lol at Hulk getting the majority, much less in a near stomp.

carver9
Lobo tossing a Solaris looking Pulsar Stargrave, stated to have stellar mass, is a silver age-esque feat. WWH has yet to match something like this.

Hercules held up an entire solar system without too much trouble and a couple of issues later he fights Hulk who sends him flying miles away with just a flex of his muscles and Herc had him in the same hold he had Thor in during there scuffle. By the way, that was savage Hulk that did that.

Those type of feats mean craps.

What type of punching power fts does he have?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol at Hulk getting the majority, much less in a near stomp.

Hulk kills him.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Hulk kills him.

Except Lobo is immortal. confused

JakeTheBank
Hulk kills him.

Well, now that you revealed to us your lack of understanding concerning Lobo as a character and his power level...

Omega Vision
Lobo kills Carver.

carver9
Well, now that you revealed to us your lack of understanding concerning Lobo as a character and his power level...

Hulk breaks that barrier and does the impossible...

Prep-Man
lobo eventually.

JakeTheBank
Hulk breaks that barrier and does the impossible...

Lobo does the impossible, calls it a bastich, and frags it.

carver9
Lobo does the impossible, calls it a bastich, and frags it.

Jake, I give up.

Hulk wins.

celeyhyga17
No one wins b/n the 2. Everybody else loses. Planet gets fukked.

"Id"
Hulk breaks that barrier and does the impossible... http://i51.tinypic.com/4trc40.gif

CosmicComet
laughing out loud

Cogito

I wouldn't count this as a valid strength feat, given that it was stated on panel to be physically impossible for Lobo to have that kind of leverage.

Lobo did it though, by either breaking the laws of physics or by some unknown power. If it's by breaking the laws of physics (because Lobo's that badass), then it's not a valid strength feat (though it is a valid feat).

Get what I'm saying? confused

Naija boy
Hulk wins

Harbinger
Lobo's insane regen + strength + durability FTW.

carver9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Lobo's insane regen + strength + durability FTW.

Sounds like Hulk but Hulk is stronger.

Harbinger
Sounds like Hulk but Hulk is stronger. Hulk can eventually become stronger (not that I think their strength difference is that great), but Hulk doesn't have a viable counter to someone who can regenerate from a single drop of blood, or from being literally blown in half by Pulsar Stargrave.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Hulk can eventually become stronger (not that I think their strength difference is that great), but Hulk doesn't have a viable counter to someone who can regenerate from a single drop of blood, or from being literally blown in half by Pulsar Stargrave.

This. It's the same problem with the WWH gauntlet and The General, The Hulk is up against a foe who can't be defeated through brute force or conventional tactics.

carver9
Hulk can eventually become stronger (not that I think their strength difference is that great), but Hulk doesn't have a viable counter to someone who can regenerate from a single drop of blood, or from being literally blown in half by Pulsar Stargrave.

He does have a strategy for that. Over power him and throw him to the sun. The strength gap is significant... Lobo hurt his hand punching Darkseid...nothing like that would happen to the Hulk. Lobo was temporarily stopped by chains Kyle wrapped around him...wouldn't haves stopped Hulk at all...not even temporarily. The reason I know that is because those same chains fail against Black Mary. For all Lobo strength, it fails against someone that can rip a planet in half just by walking.

Lobo is screwed in this fight. By the way, Hulk healing factor is just as good.

Mr.Mxyzptlk

Lobo is screwed in this fight. By the way, Hulk healing factor is just as good.

No it isn't, not by a long shot. Only the Maestro has any healing feats comparable to Lobo and not even those match Lobo's when it comes to speed.

carver9
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
No it isn't, not by a long shot. Only the Maestro has any healing feats comparable to Lobo and not even those match Lobo's when it comes to speed.

Actually it is. The only reason Hulk injuries isn't as bad as Lobos is because his durability is better.

StiltmanFTW
By the way, Hulk healing factor is just as good.

lol

Harbinger
He does have a strategy for that. Over power him and throw him to the sun. The strength gap is significant... Lobo hurt his hand punching Darkseid... Lowball. The same Lobo that beat damn near every magic user in DCU at the same time, taken on Supes, dominated Hal Jordan, and beaten a team of Wizard Shazam/Captain Atom/Guy is hurting his hand hitting DS? Yeah, that makes sense.

What's Hulk's best regen feat (IYO)? Coming back from a skeleton after being blasted by Vector's damn nice, but still not as good as some of Lobo's HF feats.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Actually it is. The only reason Hulk injuries isn't as bad as Lobos is because his durability is better.

Prove it carver. Show me Hulk regenerating from just a drop of blood. Or a pool of blood. Or a single severed finger. Or from just his Soul after possessing other bodies.

Hell, show me The Hulk being compressed to a flapjack and snapping right back.

Hulk matches Lobo's lower end Healing Factor feats but not his high end ones.

carver9
Lowball. The same Lobo that beat damn near every magic user in DCU at the same time, taken on Supes, dominated Hal Jordan, and beaten a team of Wizard Shazam/Captain Atom/Guy is hurting his hand hitting DS? Yeah, that makes sense.

What's Hulk's best regen feat (IYO)? Coming back from a skeleton after being blasted by Vector's damn nice, but still not as good as some of Lobo's HF feats.

This is one of his best along with his fight against Onslaught that was sending earth heros flying.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12952643

carver9
Damn, you said regenerating fts. He has basically head from everything including having half of his head snatched off.

Harbinger
Endless Mike's scans (as I don't have a scanner), not mine.

Survives and fights as a skeleton, and then regenerates his flesh back:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=loboregen7.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=loboregen8.jpg

EDIT: Links should be fixed.

StiltmanFTW
@carv Seems more like a durability feat.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Damn, you said regenerating fts. He has basically head from everything including having half of his head snatched off.

And?

Lobo has healed from complete decapitation. By regrowing a new head.

StiltmanFTW

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...=loboregen7.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...=loboregen8.jpg

Just quote him, you copied the links wrong buddy stick out tongue

Mr.Mxyzptlk

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=loboregen7.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Lobo/?action=view&current=loboregen8.jpg

I don't really like that feat since there was almost a whole issue lapse between the first and second scans. Lobo did body jumping in that issue too before finally getting his body back.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
And?

Lobo has healed from complete decapitation. By regrowing a new head.

There was another time when he regrew the whole body...

carver9

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...=loboregen7.jpg
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...=loboregen8.jpg

Scans doesn't work.

Wolverine has done the same thing along with a weakened Juggernaut.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There was another time when he regrew the whole body...

Oh, I know.

He healed from a severed finger in his solo series and in 52 he regenerated a whole body from a literal shallow pool of blood.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>