Win a Date!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
Just kidding!Im not a prize- (not like that)Alright so know any good upcomming stuff! On anything?U can share it here!

alcoholicpoet
Upcomming what? Greenday's making a new album (which I probably wont listen to). That's all the new things I can think of.

HimoKun
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Just kidding!Im not a prize- (not like that)Alright so know any good upcomming stuff! On anything?U can share it here!

If you are going to make a thread, make sure it has the right TITLE. use the SEARCH BUTTON before you post. Thank you, and I hope you never come back.

*Danii*
I'd like a date. This thread was misleading sad

lol, just kidding

Erm . . . the next Harry Potter film is out in a few months banana2

alcoholicpoet
Originally posted by HimoKun
If you are going to make a thread, make sure it has the right TITLE. use the SEARCH BUTTON before you post. Thank you, and I hope you never come back.

laughing out loud

Naib
Just kidding!Im not a prize- (not like that)Alright so know any good upcomming stuff! On anything?U can share it here! oh most def summthins upcomin'...but it ain't like that

If you are going to make a thread, make sure it has the right TITLE. use the SEARCH BUTTON before you post. Thank you, and I hope you never come back. whoah! dat ain't nice yo! chill and don't get krunked liek dat...

HimoKun
Originally posted by Naib
oh most def summthins upcomin'...but it ain't like that

whoah! dat ain't nice yo! chill and don't get krunked liek dat...

WTF?

Are you a wigger or sumthin?

Naib
WTF?

Are you a wigger or sumthin? nah bra'....messin' wit your mind is a goal most noteworthy.....maximum respect aight!

HimoKun
nah bra'....messin' wit your mind is a goal most noteworthy.....maximum respect aight!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

This is pathetic. laughing out loud laughing out loud

*Danii*
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

This is pathetic. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I have to concur.

Naib

This is pathetic. laughing out loud laughing out loud and yet, you've found time in what would be considered something so trivial and the least of it not worth the time to respond to the patheticness of said post, thereby mirroring your abjectness in doing so....

so like the cow that utters mootly upon the green pastures of our mind

HimoKun
and yet, you've found time in what would be considered something so trivial and the least of it not worth the time to respond to the patheticness of said post, thereby mirroring your abjectness in doing so....

so like the cow that utters mootly upon the green pastures of our mind

Wow. That was truly insightful.

T.M
House M.D is on in about 1 hour 34 minutes Happy Dance

Naib
Wow. That was truly insightful. if i've impressed upon one iota of insight, then my job is done well beyond my expectation...fo sho!

HimoKun
if i've impressed upon one iota of insight, then my job is done well beyond my expectation...fo sho!

So you combine stupidity with a fake intellect...... Very common.

Naib
So you combine stupidity with a fake intellect...... Very common. ah so says the man in the mirror gaping at his nakedness for no one to see...shame be his levity and mocking be thy cloth

*Danii*
Originally posted by T.M
House M.D is on in about 1 hour 34 minutes Happy Dance

eek!

i forgot. smile

HimoKun
ah so says the man in the mirror gaping at his nakedness for no one to see...shame be his levity and mocking be thy cloth

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Stop trying to be smart

DarkC
ah so says the man in the mirror gaping at his nakedness for no one to see...shame be his levity and mocking be thy cloth
punch

*Danii*

I think I speak for everyone when I say WTF??? blink

DarkC
Originally posted by *Danii*
Too true.

*Danii*
Originally posted by DarkC
Too true.

Indeed. smile

Naib
I think I speak for everyone when I say WTF??? blink what part of 'what' did you not understand?

roguegirl15
All of it!confused

*Danii*
All of it!confused

yes

roguegirl15
Hey,wheres the nice peopleteehee? Got 2 go for now,but keep logging in!diva

Naib

(taps desk with baton)
okay children, class is now in session. i expect everyone, and i mean everyone to pay close attention as there will be a pop-quiz afterwards....

and for those of you without pen and paper, shame on you for your lack of insight to the possibilities that notetaking is part of your grade...let us hope against all hope that your grey matter is up to the task, shall we begin?

okay! this person said:
So you combine stupidity with a fake intellect...... Very common.

to wit, i replied in kind:

pay attention now....read the first, read the second....repeat after me, read the first, THEN read the second....

got it? good! now learn it, know it, live it!

oh and Dark...i do hope to all that is good in the world that your s/n is not suggestive of how you live, twould be sad indeed

CLASS DISMISS!

justjakk
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Stop trying to be smart

he was saying that when you try to mask what you really want then you're being dumb.....like the guy looking at himself nude in the mirror. he is shamrd of his appearence................... confused i think.

roguegirl15
HELLO!diva

Zatch
Hey noob.

roguegirl15
hEY NOOBER.

Backbone
WTF?

Are you a wigger or sumthin? laughing

roguegirl15
Whats wrong with u today? I mean whats new?clapping

roguegirl15
Hello backbone.

*Danii*
La lalalaa lala lal laaaaaa a whistle

roguegirl15
What was that fordontgetit? Well ill check in later.diva

roguegirl15
aaaaaaaaaa

roguegirl15
Where's everyone? This sucks!

roguegirl15
hELLO!flex

~ J ~
This thread sucks.....................let it die.

Naib
Maybe they're intimidated by your overwhelming imagination and thoughtful insight into life that to conversate with you would show for all the world to see what they lack...my opinion really.

Sir Mist
Thread of the Year.

~ J ~
Quote too.

Naib
All right you two, any more outbursts such as that and I'll have to remand you to the proper authorities.

Sir Mist
........';'

roguegirl15
Originally posted by ~ J ~
This thread sucks.....................let it die.
Hey you suck for saying that! Thanx 4 insulting my thread!This thread will live forever!Howabout ur posts diedeath.Come on I supported all of u be4!

roguegirl15
seriously u want a date?

roguegirl15
ermmshutupin_love

Fëanor
laughing................huh?

roguegirl15
Hey everyone its been like two months since i last logged in big grin Miss me?

roguegirl15
wheres everyone?

roguegirl15
thread of the year award for creative idea! LOSERS

roguegirl15
music

JacopeX

aww man what a rip off...lol jus messin around

roguegirl15
yeah I kno...no im not sellin myself here(lol) how bout u start 1 of thesenaughty?laughing just playin!

ResubianNushi
This old. Very old.

roguegirl15
Originally posted by ResubianNushi
This old. Very old. The thread?Its not old if u mean the thread. big grin

noelluvspotter
The 4 harry potter movie is coming out and a movie about JOHN LENNON(chapter 27) and a movie about JOHNNY CASH(walking the line).Finally some movies about some great legends.

JacopeX
Harry potta sux homie ((opinion))

roguegirl15
Harry Potter does suck...never read a book ,watched a movie, or want to see his gay lookin self.laughingSad but true...

roguegirl15
harry POtter is cool! Hes goin gangsta....as gangsta as my grandpa...not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.