Question for the women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

T.M
Would you rather it be easier to give birth if it was harder to conceive or easier to conceive and harder to give birth ?

think i know the answer but what the hell

botankus
I'm confoosed.

Both?

*EDIT: Sorry, didn't read thread title. "Question for the Women" Bye, now.

Jackie Malfoy
I think both are reather painful.JM

PVS
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

thanks again jm...thanks again

everytime you say something stupid like that, it just stays in my head echoing over and over, and it will never leave, unless i blow it out with a bullet.

Fianna
Originally posted by T.M
Would you rather it be easier to give birth if it was harder to conceive or easier to conceive and harder to give birth ?

think i know the answer but what the hell That's quite a hard choice but I think I'd go with the later yes ..mainly because I'd want to be able to conceive naturally and giving birth will be very hard anyway..so that wouldn't make much difference..

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy

LOL!!!

ahhhh, man...

i wish u'd post more often, everytime i read a post it makes me laugh my ass off...

aahhaha...

anyways, as far as i know its not painful for women to have sex....last time I "checked" wink stick out tongue

Clovie
what's 'conceive'? confused

((The_Anomaly))
to "make a baby"

aka. Having sex with the intention of getting a girl pregnate

well actually it more means "to create" so, to concieve is to make something. and in this case, its a child. and that inolves sex

debbiejo
Easy to conceive...otherwise you get paranoid....I know people like that.

Syren
Originally posted by PVS
thanks again jm...thanks again

everytime you say something stupid like that, it just stays in my head echoing over and over, and it will never leave, unless i blow it out with a bullet.

I would have given her the benefit of the doubt and perhaps assumed she meant physically painful to give birth and emotionally painful to conceive. But you, however, seem incapable of that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
to "make a baby"

aka. Having sex with the intention of getting a girl pregnate

well actually it more means "to create" so, to concieve is to make something. and in this case, its a child. and that inolves sex tx

so i don't know.
i guess it is good as it is now.

Syren
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
LOL!!!

ahhhh, man...

i wish u'd post more often, everytime i read a post it makes me laugh my ass off...

aahhaha...

anyways, as far as i know its not painful for women to have sex....last time I "checked" wink stick out tongue

Why do you presume she meant sex? laughing out loud She may well have meant something entirely different. Nice to know you have your mind out of the gutter.

Syren
I voted 'conceive'...

I have already accepted that as and when (or even if) I have children it will be painful, so I would rather it were easier to conceive. I know the agony of acknowledging the fact you may never be able to have children because your body just doesn't 'work'... personal info, but I can relate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.